Do not know what to cook with minced meat? Recipes using minced poultry, minced meat or fish minced meat are probably loved by all housewives. After all, to cook a dish of minced meat is fast, tasty and, most importantly, a lot of different options: dumplings, meatballs, rolls, meatballs, casseroles, soup with meatballs and much more. And there are several types of minced meat: pork, beef, pork and beef, chicken, fish. The choice for every taste!
The main secret when cooking minced meat is high-quality homemade minced meat with no unknown ingredients. Well, let's start cooking?
- Pour a little more than half the water into a bowl. It should be as cold as possible. Pour salt into it and dissolve it,
- Drive the egg here and add flour. Knead the dough manually
- Then it should be wrapped in film and put in the refrigerator for two hours,
- Cut the onion into medium cubes, mix it into the minced meat. You need to add spices here, you can use zira,
- Pour in the remaining meat water, also cold, mix the filling,
- Roll out the dough very thinly and spread the filling over its entire surface. Only leave the edges free
- Roll the layer into a roll, be sure to pinch the edges,
- Pour water into the bowl of the multicooker, install a steaming basket on top,
- Select the “Steaming” mode, grease the basket with butter, put the roll into it,
- Cooking takes fifty minutes. Grease a dish with a piece of butter, sprinkle with spices and serve.
Dishes with minced meat are always a good option for both a hearty lunch and a romantic dinner. It is always interesting to cook them, because good stuffing is juicy, aromatic and nutritious.
The recipe for a delicious dish of minced meat is in the next video.
Click "Like" and get only the best posts on Facebook ↓