Cosmetics based on natural oils appeared a long time ago. Nowadays, they are gaining new popularity among women, since oils have so pronounced nutritional effects that no artificial analogue can replace them.
Peach oil has its own unique qualities. External use of this product makes the skin softer, gives it a pleasant velvet, gives a natural healthy and beautiful appearance. Many professional cosmetologists use this product for facial skin care.
Such a product is made exclusively from natural ingredients, that is, from peach seeds. To do this, they are treated under a dry or wet press, and then the resulting suspension is filtered in order to separate the dry residue from the oil extract. Unlike similar products, this oil is very light in consistency, and due to the low risk of an allergic reaction, it is used not only in cosmetology, but also in medicine.
External use has a pronounced nutritional effect on the outer layers of the dermis. It is due to the composition of the oil, which includes groups of vitamins A, E, C, P and B. Of course, as in many other natural oils, fatty saturated and unsaturated acids are also important, which our body does not get so often. To top it off, peach oil also includes more trace elements, which are simply necessary to strengthen the protective and nourishing balance of the skin.
Due to the wide possibilities of peach oil, it can be used in a variety of situations. It is suitable for any type of skin, but is most often recommended for too dry or fading, which needs increased hydration and nourishing. You can also use this tool if your skin is prone to the early formation of wrinkles, and the appearance of various inflammatory reactions, irritations.
The benefit of such cosmetics is observed only if they are used regularly enough. The systematic use of peach oil for facial skin will literally rejuvenate it. In about a month or two, skin tightening is observed, it is nourished, acquires greater elasticity and firmness. In addition, the peach seed oil extract has a sedative effect, suppresses inflammation and irritation, so it can be used as a medicine in certain areas of the skin.
The composition and consistency of this oil make it unique. It has pronounced regenerating properties, activating the healing and tissue repair processes in damaged or inflamed areas of the skin, mucous membrane. It is also used to care for the most sensitive areas, for example, eyelids or lips. Most pediatricians prescribe the use of a peach remedy when it comes to caring for the sensitive and fragile skin of babies. Not surprisingly, this tool is often included in the basis for various baby creams, as well as cosmetics for eyelid care.
Even allergic reactions are extremely rare when using peach seed oil. However, it is not recommended to apply it too often, since excessive intake of vitamins and minerals in the skin can, on the contrary, upset its balance, thereby causing harm.
Indications for use
Beauticians note the following indications for the use of peach seed oil extract:
- Use will be useful if various inflammatory processes are often formed on the skin. It can be simple acne, and even large foci of eczema. Contraindications are only open clean wounds and deep skin lesions,
- Most suitable for aging skin, on which many wrinkles are formed, as it gives it elasticity and saturates with all the nutrients,
- In the presence of various symptoms of overdrying and tightening of the skin. The so-called "crow's feet", cracks in the corners of the lips and on the lips themselves, dry flaky skin of the eyelids,
- A pale complexion is an indicator of impaired skin health. In this case, replenishment with peach oil is necessary,
In addition, peach oil can be used for regular facial treatments. This will prevent the occurrence of inflammatory reactions or drying of the skin, as well as preserve its natural appearance for a long time.
Cosmetic peach oil has a unique light texture, which makes it very easily and effectively absorbed into the skin. It can be used instead of cream, combined with it or other essential oils, which allows you to achieve more impressive results from funds that have already become familiar.
Peach oil extract is also used as the basis for massage blends. What is characteristic, such products can even be used to massage the skin of a child. The oil not only facilitates saturation, but also cleans the composition of the mixture, so the skin is not irritated, it is easily moisturized, it becomes velvety and smooth.
Most cosmetologists recommend this tool for women whose skin is subjected to frequent inflammatory processes, dries, tightens. In such cases, you can use the oil as a night cosmetic. It is enough to moisten a cotton pad with it and gently treat the skin of the face, combining this procedure with massage. If there are certain areas of inflammation or damage on the surface of the skin, such as cracks, they can also be treated with oil several times a day.
It is very effective to use peach extract as an additive to funds for the care of delicate skin of the eyelids or lips. A few drops are enough to make the product softer, cleansed, and also have the ability to soak the dermis much easier. Oil can be used as an addition to ready-made gels and balms, or used as an independent tool. In any case, it is better to treat the eyelids and lips at night, and do it with lightly patting movements of the fingertips, rather than massaging.
It is also interesting that this tool can also be used to care for eyelashes. To do this, apply a small amount of oil along the entire length of the eyelashes with a brush or a special comb.
Well, of course, do not forget about cosmetic masks! This is one of the most favorite procedures of both cosmetologists and women themselves. Masks have the most pronounced nutritional effect and are able to give an impeccable appearance in the shortest possible time. Of course, peach oil has become one of the exceptional ingredients in many recipes.
Receipt and composition
For the production of peach oil, peach kernels are subjected to mechanical pressing (cold pressing), the resulting raw material is purified and filtered, and refined oil is obtained.
Its color is light yellow, and the smell is pleasant, weak, but characteristic.
The composition of this vegetable oil includes:
- fatty polyunsaturated acidsprimarily oleic acid,
- vitamins A, B, C, E, Phaving a versatile beneficial effect on the skin,
- minerals and carotenoids.
Peach oil has a light structure and is well absorbed into the skin.
Also, find out the rules for using jojoba oil for the face.
Read coconut oil face mask recipes here.
Best mask recipes
Cosmetic masks based on peach oil, which any woman can cook on her own, are in no way inferior in their effectiveness to ready-made options from stores. In addition, they are more affordable in terms of cost.
To care for any skin, including oily, you can prepare a classic daily mask. To make it, you need to grind the flesh of one ripe peach. Mix two tablespoons of pulp thoroughly with a tablespoon of seed oil. You can also add a little less than one tablespoon of fat cream to the resulting base. The finished mask should be applied with gentle massaging movements to the skin of the face, after preliminary washing and drying. Soak for about 12 minutes, then remove with warm, clean water.
Such procedures can be carried out no more than 2-3 times a week. The finished mixture is very nutritious, however, it can be applied even at night, but it is better to do this on areas of the eyebrows or corners of the lips if they suffer from dryness.
If your skin suffers from hypersensitivity, is often irritated or allergic, then try the following recipe: Take a tablespoon of cottage cheese, which you can grind and grind on a sieve, then add a tablespoon of peach oil in its pure form, and mix thoroughly. The mask can be smeared both on problem areas of the skin, and on the whole face, including the eyelids and lips. Soak for 15 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
With increased dryness and peeling, a moisturizing and nourishing mask should be prepared. Preheat a tablespoon of peach oil in a water bath or steam. Combine with the same amount of almond bran. For greater effect, you can also add a few drops of any emollient essential oil, such as tea tree. The mask must be applied to slightly damp skin, while rubbing it gently. Wait about 15-20 minutes, remove the product with warm water, and treat the skin with any nourishing cream.
And now the video is a recipe using peach oil.
The composition of the peach seed oil makes it suitable for internal and external use. It is added to various cosmetics - creams, ointments, shampoos, oils for children's skin, is also used independently, in its pure form.
It can serve as a base in solutions of essential oils and drugs, a greasy base for natural homemade creams.
With colds, it can be buried in the nose, it strengthens hair and eyelashes and promotes their growth, heals small cracks and wounds, and the effect of this oil on the skin is complex.
Peach oil has several advantages:
- various uses
- the possibility of applying to all skin types, including oily,
- anti-inflammatory effect, making the oil ideal for problem and sensitive skin,
- hypoallergenic, allowing you to use it allergic to peanut butter.
But it should be borne in mind that in rare cases, intolerance to peach oil is noted. Therefore, at the first application it should be applied with caution, making a test at the bend of the arm.
When caring for dry and normal skin, you can use oil as a night cream, applying it to cleansed skin with gentle massaging movements.
It is suitable for delicate areas around the eyes and lips (in these areas it must be carefully applied with the fingertips), softening the lips themselves.
You can use it to enrich creams, cleansing lotions or tonics by adding a few drops to a single dose of a cosmetic immediately before use.
Applied to the skin and absorbed peach seed oil will be a good foundation for makeup.
We make face masks from almond oil on our own.
Most women and beauticians speak very well of peach oil. This tool has a pronounced anti-aging effect on the skin of the face, which is why it is especially recommended for older women.
Young girls can also use peach seed oil to solve various cosmetic problems. Due to its nutritional properties, the oil extract easily penetrates the skin and hair follicles, saturates them with all the necessary elements, gives greater elasticity and density.
Peach Oil Properties
The rich composition of the oil determines a whole range of properties, making it a valuable cosmetic product:
- it slows down the skin aging process and has a rejuvenating effect due to the presence in the composition of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins E and C,
- strengthens blood vessels, reducing their fragility, and maintains the integrity of cells (vitamins P and A),
- possesses whitening effect due to the content of vitamins B, gives the face a healthy color,
- is having lifting effect, increasing skin elasticity and its elasticity, smoothing out fine wrinkles,
- eliminates dryness and peeling, relieves irritation,
- nourishes and moisturizes, makes skin softer, more tender.
Peach oil helps get rid of acne
There is a misconception that this oil is not suitable for oily skin, as it can provoke acne. In fact, peach seed oil is used in the treatment of oily, inflamed skin, in the treatment of acne and in the prevention of acne.
It promotes better elimination of toxins, cleanses pores, relieves inflammation well, triggers protective processes in the skin and stimulates regeneration processesdue to which noticeable scars do not form at the place of acne.
There are several ways to use peach oil to fight acne:
- Effectively oil in combination with a compress of medicinal herbs. After preparing a decoction from a mixture of sage, chamomile and linden, moisten a terry towel in it. Apply oil to a cleansed face and put a compress on top, hold for half an hour, then apply your cream.
- It relieves inflammation and dries out oily skin with a protein-peach mask. To whipped egg white in foam, you need to add a tablespoon of mashed peach pulp and 10 ml of oil, as well as a dry dried pharmaceutical chamomile (5 g), powdered. The mask applied to the face can withstand 20 minutes, then wash with warm water.
- Blue clay masks can be enriched with peach oil. This mask is kept on the face until completely dry. Similarly, a mask is made with yellow clay (2 tbsp. L. Powder clay 1 tbsp. L water plus 4-5 drops of oil).
- Peach oil enhances acne lotion. To prepare it, you need to mix herbs with an anti-inflammatory effect (chamomile, nettle and a string), pour 2 tbsp. l mix the glass with water and 5 minutes in a steam bath, cool and add the juice of one large leaf of aloe and one medium cucumber (boiled and strained), 2 aspirin tablets, crushed into powder, and 1 tbsp. l peach seed oil. Lotion needs to be wiped on the face before bedtime, it can not be washed off. Such a lotion is stored in the refrigerator for up to a month, it must be shaken before use.
Do freckles make you feel insecure? Learn how to get rid of freckles at home.
How peach oil affects the skin
The first thing we pay attention to when we get acquainted or just see a person is his face. Well-groomed skin, of course, always looks spectacular and fresh, and every girl and woman tries to maintain her skin condition in order. And in fact, in our time it’s not at all difficult to take care of yourself - there are many shops around with cosmetics for every taste, and you can always choose what is right for you.
However many do not want to spend a lot of money on face care, because you need to use creams and serums, gels for washing and masks every day, and sometimes several times. It takes a lot of money, but what if face care really requires regularity, and constantly buying expensive cosmetics is not profitable? Someone will say that you can buy cosmetics cheaper, but this is not an option.
There are really good representatives of makeup products for little money, but in most cases these are low-quality and inefficient products. And for someone, only certain brands and brands that are not cheap are completely suitable. What then to do? In fact, everything is quite simple. You can purchase several options for oils and make masks with them, add them to creams, or even use them in pure form.
There are many different face oils that can also be used for the body and hair. Each oil contains many vitamins, minerals and other components that positively affect the skin. Most often, for face care, they choose jojoba oil, grape seed, macadamia, olive or tea tree oil. Some moisturize, others dry, others stabilize the water balance. There is also peach oil or, as it is also called, peach seed oil. About it and will be discussed in the article.
This is oil is popular among girls and women with dry skin. Although, hydration and nutrition are far from the only positive properties of peach oil. It is extracted from peach kernels by cold pressing these seeds. The oil contains a huge number of various beneficial components that have a positive effect on the skin of the face and body.
In the fight against wrinkles
Peach oil restores skin elasticity, saturates it with moisture, promotes regeneration and rejuvenation, so it is very effective in the care of aging skin.
- Flabby skin without capillary disturbances will help a hot compress. A cotton cloth should be moistened in hot water and squeezed, sprinkled with peach oil and kept on the face for a quarter of an hour.
- The remedy for fine and expression wrinkles can be prepared on the basis of peach oil with the addition of essential oils. At 2 tbsp. l base oil is taken in 2 drops of ylang-ylang and lemon oils. Apply up to 4 times a day without affecting the area under the eyes.
- You can also use peach oil against wrinkles in their pure form, before applying it must be heated in the bath and left on the face for 25-30 minutes.
- An effective recipe for wrinkle masks - peach and sesame oil taken in equal proportions (10 ml each) are mixed and heated in a water bath, after which 5 g of blue clay in powder is added to them. The thoroughly mixed mixture is kept on the face until the clay dries.
Benefits of Peach Oil
Peach seed oil is actively used both in pure form and as an additive to masks. Often you can find this oil in the composition of creams, gels for washing and other cosmetics. Peach oil has a lot of advantages:
- The oil contains vitamins A and E. Both vitamins help speed up metabolic processes, which allows the skin to regenerate and renew faster. Vitamin A treats acne and has antioxidant properties, and also contributes to the production of natural collagen. Vitamin E, in turn, works with the skin condition, in addition to updating and regenerating the vitamin improves the skin, makes it soft and smooth. This vitamin is often called the vitamin of youth and beauty, because its regular use makes the skin more fresh, radiant and toned. In addition, vitamin E removes toxins from the skin, improves the functioning of the sebaceous glands and combats rashes.
- Peach oil makes the skin soft and moisturized. The oil fights against peeling and cleanses the skin of dead cells that clog pores.
- Oil normalizes blood flow in the skin, because of which the skin becomes more radiant and at the same time looks fresh.
- Due to the ingress of fatty acids in places on the skin where natural collagen is not enough, the skin after some time of regular use of peach oil becomes more toned. It also helps get rid of wrinkles and copes with even the deepest folds and microcracks.
- Peach oil not only restores the skin, but also soothes it. The irritations go away and the wounds heal.
- Oil is considered one of the best means to prevent acne and blackheads. It also treats skin diseases and is often recommended for those who suffer from acne.
- Oil tones up not only the skin of the face, but also penetrates deeper under the skin, thereby toning the whole body.
- This oil can be used without interruption, as it is not addictive unlike most other oils.
- The oil also eliminates vascular fragility and improves tone and complexion. In addition, peach oil has a whitening effect on the skin.
- Peach seed oil slows down skin aging, tightens it and makes it softer, smoother and more elastic.
Other recipes with peach butter
Vitamin face mask - 10 ml of peach oil and kefir or cream, a little decoction of the string and linden honey, beat the whipped egg white into a homogeneous mass.
For flaky skin - mix equal volumes of fatty cottage cheese and peach oil, keep for half an hour.
For dry skin restore water balance - apply a mixture of equal parts of peach and olive oils with massaging movements, stand for 20 minutes, remove unabsorbed residues with a napkin.
Scrub mask cleansing and nourishing - mix 1 tbsp. l fresh coffee grounds, peach butter and puree pulp of any fruit. (If the skin is oily, it is better to use acidic fruits, for dry, sweet ones are suitable). Apply with massaging movements, having stood for 5-8 minutes, rinse.
Anti-aging, regenerating, anti-inflammatory, tonic, whitening - these are just some of the effects of this miracle remedy.
Peach oil has a beneficial effect on the skin of any type. It moisturizes the dry, removing its peeling, and cleanses the pores with oily, eliminating shine, tones the aging, soothes the inflamed and irritated.
It can be used as a base for makeup and a means for removing it, as a base for massage oil and a component of homemade masks, lotions, creams.
What is the benefit of peach oil?
Peach seed oil is used in cooking, medicine and pharmacology. But it has found the greatest application in cosmetology. They are enriched with skin and hair care products.
Peach oil is produced by cold pressing. Fetal bones are crushed, pressed and filtered. You need to buy a tool that indicates that the first extraction method was used in the manufacture.
- vitamins: A, P, E, C and the whole group B,
- minerals: potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron,
- polyunsaturated acids: linoleic, linolenic, palmitic, stearic,
- other substances: sugars, carotenoids, bioflavonoids.
The oil is absolutely hypoallergenic. It is used even for infants. Regular use of the product helps:
- Restore tone to aging skin.
- Heal wounds, microcracks and jams on the lips.
- Cure acne, small pimples and get rid of black spots on the nose, chin and forehead thanks to the antioxidant effect.
- Soften rough skin.
- Smooth wrinkles, stimulate the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
- Eliminate inflammation and dryness, including with eczema and dermatitis.
- Remove black circles and crow's feet around the eyes.
Rules of use and precautions
Peach oil has no restrictions on the type of skin, and it is recommended to everyone who needs to improve the condition of the skin or just wants to maintain it in order. However, any product, and especially an “aggressive” one, like oil, has its own rules, which are important to follow in order to get the effect for which you bought this oil. Here are the rules to help you figure out how to use the oil:
- Apply the oil every day, once or every few days to get the desired result. You you can apply it on the entire skin of the face without avoiding the skin around the eyes. Moreover, this oil can be applied to the eyelids, as well as to eyelashes and eyebrows. After regular use of this oil, your eyes will look like you always get enough sleep every morning, even if it is not. Oil copes with the elimination of bruises and circles under the eyes.
- Unlike other oils, it absorbs very quickly and leaves no residue. Moreover, this oil does not clog pores. Therefore, you can apply it in its pure form without diluting it with water or cream, and also use oil as a base for makeup. The oil will lay down a light, invisible film, which will become a barrier to the penetration of the foundation in the pores and under the skin.
- If your skin peels too much, apply oil several times a day.. For example, morning and evening.
- Apply oil to cleansed skin without makeup. Immediately after washing with gel or foam, wipe your face dry and apply a little oil on your fingers. Rub the oil into the skin with massaging movements until completely absorbed. If necessary, remove excess oil with a cotton sponge. It is not necessary to wash off oil from the face!
- Add oil to creams, tonics and serums that you use. You can always apply a small amount of cream or other product to yourself on the outside of the brush, add a couple of drops of oil and mix well. Then, the resulting mass simply needs to be applied to the entire face, rubbing it well into the skin.
The nuances of use for various skin types
The nuances of using essential oil
Peach oil is suitable for any skin type. It is lightweight, quickly absorbed and leaves no greasy residue.
The greatest benefit of peach oil is regular use for problematic and sensitive skin. It helps relieve itching, peeling and other allergic reactions.
Dry skin softens, restores elasticity and stimulates metabolic processes in cells. Peach oil for the face from wrinkles works especially well. After a couple of weeks of regular use, it becomes fresh, acquires a healthy color and looks fit.
Owners of oily skin often have a question, is it possible to use peach seed oil? They have nothing to fear - it has a light texture and does not leave greasy shine. The tool cleans clogged pores and normalizes the sebaceous glands. But in this case it is better to use it not in its pure form, but as part of masks, lotions and scrubs.
Of course, the use of certain oils in their pure form is practically prohibited for many girls. Oil is a fatty product that the skin does not take well. That is why many oils need to be diluted, and they are not recommended to be used in their pure form. However, peach seed oil is completely harmless due to its pleasant and soft consistency.
Note! You can either add this oil to creams and other face care products, and you can also safely use it in its pure form.
It can be used not only for the face, but also for other purposes. Below you will learn how to use peach oil in its pure form.
How to remove unpleasant manifestations of skin imperfections? From peach oil, you can prepare cleansing, tonic, restoring masks. At home, achieving the desired result is quite realistic if you follow the instructions for use. Only the expected effect does not appear immediately, not in one day. The necessary changes require a little time and patience.
Proper use matters. Before applying the mask, you need to thoroughly cleanse the skin. For this purpose, the usual gel for washing, tonic lotion will do. Rinse off the make-up, ideally it is better to steam the face a little.
How to apply peach seed oil?
How to apply peach seed oil?
The greatest benefit from peach seed oil can be obtained if you know how to use the product correctly:
- Buy products only proven manufacturing companies: EcoLab, Green Doctor, Aspera, Aromatika.
- Remove makeup and cleanse the skin.
- Remove hair from the face.
- Before applying peach oil for the face, the skin is previously steamed over a warm herbal decoction. This procedure will help to open pores, remove keratinous scales and prevent frequent complaints of girls: I regularly smear my skin, but there is no effect.
- The oil is heated in a water bath to 35 ° C - 40 ° C.
- The product is spotted on the face, and then distributed over the entire surface.
- If oily traces remain in an hour, the residues get wet with a dry cloth.
- To combat acne, the extract is applied to problem areas several times a day.
- As the main means, the product can be used daily. For prevention, it will be enough to lubricate the skin once a week.
Skin Care Recipes
Skin Care Recipes
Peach oil for the face can simply lubricate the skin. Daily procedures will saturate the cells, return a healthy color and elasticity. They also enrich the finished cosmetic product: night and day creams. The product is mixed with a few drops of oily liquid right in the palm of your hand.
But the product is more effective as part of other care products. On its basis, you can make scrubs, lotions, compresses, tonics for cleansing the skin and makeup, as well as face masks with peach oil.
Contamination Removal Lotions
- In its pure form, a few drops of peach oil are moistened with a sponge and wipe the skin. As the swab gets dirty.
- Hydrophilic peach based oil. For 80 ml of the base product, 20 ml of any emulsifier, for example, Polysorbate-80, is added. If desired, you can add ethereal pomace or herbal infusions.
- Honey scrub. 25 ml of peach oil is mixed with the same amount of liquid honey. Add 15 g of dried, crushed fetal nucleoli. Apply to the face and rub it with gentle movements for several minutes.
- Oatmeal scrub. The heated oil is mixed with a tablespoon of oatmeal. Apply to the face, massage and leave for 15 minutes. After rinse with water. This pilling is suitable for dry and inflamed skin.
- Sea salt scrub. A tablespoon of fine salt is added to 30 ml of the base product. If desired, you can enrich the mixture with 3-5 drops of essential oil. Lubricate the skin, rub and after a few minutes rinse with warm water.
- Compress with lemon ether. The oil is heated, add 5 drops of lemon extract. Wet a clean, dry cloth or cotton towel. Apply to face for 15 minutes. The residues are carefully removed with a sponge. Lemon aroma oil can be replaced with any other citrus ether or freshly squeezed juice.
- Herbal compress. 40 g of dried flowers of pharmacy chamomile are poured with 100 ml of boiling water. Insist 30-60 minutes, filter. Warm peach oil is added. Soak a small towel and put on your face. This lotion is effective in combating inflammation, irritation, dryness and rashes.
You can use peach seed oil as a moisturizing and nourishing face cream. More precisely, rather, it will be called an emulsion. Applying oil in this way is not at all difficult. You just need to wash your face and wipe it dry.
Then apply a couple of drops of oil on the fingers and distribute the oil on the skin of the face with light, massage movements. After that, leave the oil to soak. No need to rinse the oil. If there is excess, they can be removed with a cotton pad.You can apply peach seed oil on your face as a cream once or twice a day, depending on the condition of your skin.
Sour cream mask
You need to take three small peaches and mash them. The gruel should be homogeneous, without lumps. Then add about 10 ml. peach oil and a little fresh sour cream. Mix the resulting mass thoroughly. It is better to let it brew for 15-20 minutes, then apply to the face. You can hold the mask for half an hour, it will be slowly absorbed into the skin. Then remove the residue and wash with warm water. The advantages of this mask are that it is quite simple to cook, even an inexperienced and inept mistress will cope with the recipe. The option with peaches and sour cream is good because it effectively acts against peeling, prevents the formation of acne.
- Mask with oatmeal and lemon for oily skin. The base oil (40 ml) is heated, add the same amount of citrus juice and chopped oatmeal. If desired, mix with peach or apricot, after mashing the fruit with a fork. Allow the product to infuse for 10 to 15 minutes and apply to the face. Wash off after a quarter of an hour.
- Curd mask for problem and dry skin. In a fat homemade cottage cheese (1 tbsp.spoon) add a basic tool (15 ml). Apply to the skin and leave for 20 minutes.
For cooking, you need to take peach oil and cottage cheese with a high fat content. Mix the ingredients together and apply the gruel on the face with smooth movements. Let the mask soak: lie down for 25-30 minutes in a relaxed state. Try not to frown or change facial expressions at this time. It’s best to just close your eyes and think about something nice. The TV will interfere, turn it off. It is proved that the right attitude positively affects the result. Believe me, you will not be disappointed!
Curd mask is easy to use and very effective. If you do it at least several times a month, the result will not be long in coming. Take care of your face constantly, and not from time to time, then you will rightfully begin to be proud of your achievements in the field of beauty. Acne will definitely stop bothering you!
Peach oil can be used not only for face care, but also for hair care. There are several options for how you can use this oil. The first is as a pure hair mask. You can apply the product over the entire length of the hair either before washing the hair (about 1-2 hours), or on wet hair after washing. The second option is as a serum for the tips.
The application is about the same as in the case of the mask - you just apply peach oil on the ends of your hair, either before washing your hair or after washing it on wet hair. The amount of oil should be small - just a couple of drops. Pay attention to how your hair will look - if they are greasy and sticky, then you have applied too much oil, and the next time you will need to apply less.
And another option that will help you comb your hair easier. Choose an empty jar with a spray bottle, wash it from the product that was there before, and pour mineral clean water there. There, add a couple of drops of peach oil at the rate of 2-3 drops per 100 milliliters. Before each use, shake the jar well and spray on the hair along its entire length, avoiding the roots.
- Nourishing mask. A few drops of peach, olive and almond oils are mixed. Impregnate the lower and upper eyelids with cotton swabs. Take a horizontal position and allow the tool to soak. After half an hour, the residues are carefully blotted dry with a dry cloth. In no case should you rub your eyes - this way you can stretch or damage the skin.
- Mask with fish oil. A few drops of fish oil are added to a teaspoon of base oil. Sponges are moistened and applied to the eyes. Hold for 15 minutes. The mixture can be enriched with esters of rose, jasmine, ylang-ylang, patchouli.
- Mask with a whitening effect. The fleshy leaf of the aloe is cut off, juice is squeezed out of it (at least half a tablespoon). A bunch of parsley is crushed, peach oil and a few drops of Aevita are added. Apply around the eyes and wash off after a third of an hour. This tool cleans bags and dark circles well.
Oil is also used for massage. It is necessary to smear the face with peach extract, and then pointly knead the corners of the eyelids, cheeks, forehead, and selections. The product enhances the anti-aging effect due to antioxidant and lifting properties.
Peach seed oil is an indispensable tool for dry and problematic skin. It is hypoallergenic, relieves rashes and fills the epidermal cells with collagen. It can be used both in pure form and as part of various masks, creams, scrubs and compresses.
As the main ingredients you will need: peach pulp, peach oil, bought in a pharmacy, raw egg white (you need to beat it with a mixer in advance). Combine all components until a homogeneous mixture is formed, mix thoroughly. Gently apply the mask to the face, preventing it from spreading in different directions. It is recommended to keep the mask for at least 20-25 minutes.
The protein mask is good in that it prevents the appearance of acne, eliminates any inflammation. It is best to use it as an effective productive tool. In this case, acne completely ceases to appear, and the skin becomes perfectly clean.
You can use oil as a moisturizer for the body. To do this, apply oil after taking a shower. If your skin is too sensitive, and you often encounter rashes and irritations after shaving, you can use the oil as a soothing after shave.
In addition, you can use the oil as a massage oil. For example, if you are doing a hand massage, apply oil to the areas of the skin that you will massage, and rub the skin well with the oil.
Note! If you prefer a dry brush massage, you can apply the oil either before the massage in 10-15 minutes to absorb the oil, or immediately after the massage with a brush.
- Dilute 6 grams of sodium alginate in 50 milliliters of distilled water and leave the mixture for 5 hours.
- After 5 hours, add 15 grams of body powder and 14 drops of peach oil. Stir the mixture well.
- Apply the mask from bottom to top - from the chin to the forehead - with a special spatula. The thickness of the mask should be uniform throughout the face, about 3 mm thick.
- Leave the mask for 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove it after time.
- Mix 14 grams of chickpea flour, 8 drops of peach oil and 1-2 drops of mandarin essential oil in one bowl.
- Steam the face with a herbal compress (5-8 minutes).
- Apply the mask over the entire face and leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
Mask for age spots
- Mix 15 grams of yellow clay with 12 grams of cocoa powder and add 12 drops of peach oil.
- There, add a couple drops of calendula infusion. Mix well.
- Apply the mask along the lines of lymph flow and leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash off the mask with warm water and moisturize your face with a nourishing cream.
Mask for dry skin
- Grind 24 grams of kelp and fill with distilled water.
- Add 1 ampoule of retinol and 18 drops of peach oil. Mix the contents of the bowl well.
- On a clean face, apply the mask with a soft brush.
- Leave the mask for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask with a herbaceous decoction of chamomile.
- Instead of a face cream after a mask, it is better to apply olive oil on the entire face.
Mask for oily skin
- Peel one tomato and make a slurry of vegetable.
- Add 12 grams of yeast and 7 drops of peach oil. Mix everything well.
- On a clean skin, apply a mask and leave for 15 minutes.
- Wash off the mask with clean, warm water.
- Grate the zest of lemon (about 4 grams).
- Add 12 grams of blue clay, 15 drops of peach oil and 4 grams of lemon zest to the bowl. Mix everything well.
- Apply the mask for 20 minutes.
- Wash off the mask with clean water and wash gel.
- Moisturize your face with hyaluronic acid cream.
Peach oil has practically no contraindications. This tool should not be used for those who have a tendency to allergic reactions, and also have intolerance to peach extract or other components in the oil. In addition, peach oil should not be used for people with problems with the nervous system or easily excitable people. Before using the oil, it is better to check it for an allergic reaction.
To do this, conduct a test on the skin of the hand - apply oil for half an hour and look at the reaction. If irritation and inflammation did not appear, you can safely use the oil as a face cream. To avoid any side effects, follow the rules described in the instructions for the oil. Each manufacturer may have different directions! Be careful when reading the instructions.
It is difficult for many girls and women to make a decision without making sure that the specialists in their field - dermatologists and cosmetologists - fully support this or that product. You can read the tips and tricks described below. These tips belong to highly qualified specialists who are considered true masters of their craft. Below you will find out how cosmetologists relate to the use of peach oil for the face.
Many people believe that oils, which are very light and weightless in their consistency, can be used regularly without interruption. Yes, manufacturers of many oils claim that this is true, but still there are other facts that suggest that it is better to give the skin a break from time to time. And here we are not talking about the very fact of the ban on the use of oil. It is important to take a break in everything when it comes to face care.
As a rule, healthy skin does not need additional regular hydration. For such skin, it is better to use light creams with a basic set of vitamins that will help maintain its condition, and will not heal and nourish the skin even more. Therefore, when you use the oil regularly, while still using creams, serums, your skin gets tired of the amount of funds on itself, and it needs to be given a rest.
Organize your skin once a week detox day - on this day do not apply any funds to your skin, including foundation. Wash your face with water and you can use tonic or micellar water.
Important! It is better to store oils in the refrigerator or in a cool place. When you apply cool oil to your skin, especially under the eyes, the skin is not only moisturized, but also cooled.
Peach oil can be used as a lip balm. If your lips are constantly drying and peeling, apply one drop of oil on your finger and rub it into your lips with massaging movements. After regular use, you will notice how moist and radiant your lips become.
Peach oil can be used regularly without changing or alternating it with other oils. However, if you still decide to choose several base oils for your care, make sure that they both combine with each other and suit your skin type. Try to alternate them every other day or in a week, so as not to overload the skin with various means and compounds.
Always watch how your skin reacts to one or another remedy.. If you notice that the skin is changing and getting better - that's great! So this oil is right for you, and your skin takes it. If you do not notice the changes or see that the skin is getting worse - you need to look for a replacement for this oil.
To find out even more useful information about peach oil, check out these videos. They describe the benefits of this oil, and also tells what components are contained in the composition and how they affect the skin. There you will find several recipes for masks and learn how to make a face cream or makeup remover with peach seed oil. Happy viewing!
Each girl and woman’s face and body cosmetic bag should have oil, which can be used both in pure form and as an additive to masks and creams. Peach oil is an ideal option for someone who wants his skin to be always moisturized and nourished, without peeling and irritation.
Mask of lemon juice
For cooking you will need: two to three medium peaches, fresh lemon juice, oatmeal and peach oil itself. From peaches you need to make mashed potatoes, mix with butter and flour. Add lemon juice, mix thoroughly. Spread on the face in small portions, without rushing. Leave the mask for at least 20-30 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
This method is noteworthy in that it effectively eliminates oily sheen. The skin becomes matte and looks quite presentable. I would like to warn readers not to use the mask every day. This cannot be done. The components include lemon juice, and with it too frequent skin contact is undesirable. The result will be noticeable after two or three applications.
Lavender Peach Makeup Remover
To prepare a natural makeup remover, mix the following ingredients in a plastic bottle:
- 2 tablespoons of purified water,
- 2 teaspoons of hamamelis or rose hydrolyte,
- 2 tablespoons peach oil,
- 3 drops of lavender essential oil.
Store the mixture in the refrigerator. Shake the bottle before use, apply a little emulsion on a cotton pad and cleanse the skin. Since this is a natural remedy, the whole process may take a little longer than you are used to. Makeup should be removed with gentle movements, firmly applying a cotton pad to the skin and lingering for a few seconds on the eyelashes and lips to give the tool the ability to dissolve all makeup and dirt.
Peach oil gently cleanses the skin, and lavender oil gives the product a pleasant aroma
This tool effectively and delicately removes makeup and excess sebum, without disturbing the hydrolipidic balance of the skin and without causing irritation, after cleansing there is no feeling of tightness or greasy. As a bonus to this procedure, one can note the strengthening of eyebrows and eyelashes.
Peach lip balm
Peach oil can be used to moisturize the skin of the lips without any additives or to prepare a rejuvenating emollient balm. You will need:
- 1 tablespoon peach oil,
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of beeswax,
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 drops of rose essential oil.
Melt the wax, mix with oil and honey until smooth, then add the essential oil, transfer to a jar and let it harden. With regular use of the balm, the skin of the lips becomes soft and supple, wrinkles are smoothed out.
Can side effects occur?
Peach oil is considered a product that is not capable of causing any serious harm. In rare cases, an allergic reaction can occur to this substance, manifested in the form of itching, redness or a slight rash on the skin. With the development of such phenomena, the use of the substance should be stopped and a means selected that does not cause rejection by the body.
Before starting anti-aging procedures, cosmetologists are advised to verify the normal tolerance of peach ether. To do this, you need to distribute a small amount of oil or the prepared mixture with it on the inner bend of the elbow, and wait a day.If there are no negative manifestations on the skin, the tool is perfect for an anti-aging course.
Can peach seed oil be a complete replacement for cream
After tasting peach oil and evaluating all its benefits, many girls can feel a strong temptation to completely abandon face cream. Moreover, the cost of even high-quality peach oil is very pleasing in comparison with the prices for skincare cosmetics of luxury and pharmacy brands. Indeed, why spend half of your salary on advertised funds when there is an effective, multi-functional and relatively inexpensive peach oil, which is also enough for a long time? However, cosmetologists strongly do not recommend us to make such a decision and argue their warning as follows.
The product is 100% fat and cannot satisfy all your skin needs, such as moisture requirements. Due to its special molecular structure, it is an excellent conductor of nutrients, helping them to penetrate deep into the skin, so it is more advisable to alternate it with your moisturizer or apply them together, and not completely replace all skincare cosmetics with oil.
Peach oil can be a great addition to basic care.
In addition, the skin needs of a particular person depend on many factors, for example, on age. Care at 25 years old differs from that at 45, and oil of this specificity does not take into account, since its composition is always the same. Fanaticism in the use of any means will not bring benefits and can even do harm.
Acne, oily skin and acne
It is commonly believed that in the care of oily skin with acne, cleansing is the main thing, and the use of oils is the prerogative of dry type owners. However, it must be remembered that a characteristic feature of oily skin is a reduced content of linoleic acid in the secretion of the sebaceous glands, which stimulates increased production of sebum. In addition, girls with oily skin tend to be diligent with washing, alcohol-containing lotions and drying masks, trying to cleanse the skin as thoroughly as possible. As a result of such a harsh effect, the hydrolipidic balance is disturbed, which makes the skin produce fat more actively. Peach oil helps make up for linoleic acid deficiency and reduce sebum production without clogging the pores, unlike mineral oils.
Frequent washing and degreasing of the skin leads to a violation of the hydrolipidic balance, loss of moisture and increased production of sebum
There is absolutely no reason to avoid using oils in oily skin care. Avoid mineral oils and paraffin - these are indeed banned.
Caroline Hyrons, blogger, world renowned skin care expert
Active substances and principle of action
The beneficial effect of peach oil is provided by the content of active substances in it.
The following ingredients stand out in the chemical composition:
- Proteins and carotenoids. Provide optimal fat and moisture to the skin, activate the production of collagen necessary for skin elasticity.
- Organic, polyunsaturated acids (linoleic, stearic, caprylic, oleic, palmitic). They provide normal nutrition and hydration of cells, prevent peeling and dryness, and have anti-inflammatory abilities.
- Phospholipids (natural emulsifiers). With their help, skin softening is provided.
- Trace elements. Zinc and iodine have pronounced anti-inflammatory and healing abilities, stabilize the balance of cells. Iron, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, calcium contribute to the vital activity of cells, increase their tone, affect the rejuvenation process.
- Sugar. It is necessary for the normal nutrition of cells and the maintenance of metabolic processes.
The vitamin component is most important in the composition.
Peach oil contains a significant amount of vitamins of various types. Vitamins of group B (B1, B2, B6, B15, B17 and others) provide normal cellular nutrition, skin elasticity, help to stabilize complexion, have a slight whitening effect, are involved in skin rejuvenation.
Vitamin A helps to avoid premature aging, enhances the process of cell regeneration. Vitamin P helps strengthen blood vessels, eliminates "spider veins."
Vitamins C, D, E have a restorative effect, normalize the metabolism, heal the skin, exerting an antioxidant effect.
Dmitrieva Elena Yuryevna
Gynecologist-endocrinologist, 40 years of experience
The systematic use of peach oil products is an excellent way to prevent the appearance of facial wrinkles, including facial wrinkles near the eyes and lips. Due to its unique composition, the oil increases the elasticity of the epidermis, smoothing out small wrinkles and making more noticeable skin defects invisible. It is important to note its absolute hypoallergenicity, which compares favorably with other oils. Self-prepared products (creams, lotions, masks) have the best effect, due to the lack of preservatives and flavorings.
How to choose, store and buy
Peach seeds contain essential and fatty oils, therefore, based on production technology, the extracted product is divided into three types according to its purpose: food, cosmetic, ethereal. Briefly about each:
- Edible Peach Butter obtained by the first cold pressed method, it has a light yellow color, in texture it resembles a sunflower. Its light aroma and mild taste give natural food unique shades. Of particular interest are meat, fish and potato dishes, as well as vegetable salads served with dressing from this oil. It is not recommended to fry on it, as all nutrients will be destroyed, and price the relative product of other oils is not small - from 800 rub. over 250 ml.
- Oil for cosmetic purposes after cold pressing, it undergoes hydration, neutralization, bleaching, which makes its structure as fluid and light as possible, which is why it is ideal for the skin - it is well absorbed without clogging the pores. It may be a straw color with a slight aroma, or it may not have color or smell at all. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon when in the production of this type of oil chemical solvents and stabilizers are used, therefore, in addition to a careful study of the composition, pay attention to the price - a quality product cannot cost less than 150 rubles. per 30 ml.
- Traditionally peach essential oil obtained by maceration, i.e. the bones were placed in a container with warm vegetable oil, as a result, the cells containing esters were destroyed and aromatic substances passed into solution. For several days, the mass was periodically shaken until it acquired the necessary consistency. Used it mainly as an additive in massages. Today, some manufacturers have learned to extract concentrated essential oil from the fruit, which can be used in aroma lamps, be a component of home perfumes, etc., but so far this technology is kept secret. Price holds such oil in the region of 350 rubles. for 5 ml.
Regardless of the method of preparation and destination, all types of peach oil should be bottled in dark glass with tight caps. They must be stored in a dry, dark place at room temperature. The expiration date should be indicated on the packaging, but usually for edible oils it is 1 year, for cosmetic oils 2 or 2 and a half years, for essential oils 3 years. After opening the oil, in addition to essential oils, they are stored in the refrigerator for no more than 2-3 months.
It is better to search for a quality product in large retail chains, at authorized dealers or on manufacturers' websites. Among the oils sold in pharmacies, the most common fakes.
The action of apricot oil on the skin
The rejuvenating effect of cosmetic apricot oil for the face is the result of the integrated work of those substances that are part of it. Penetrating into the skin (though not as deep as we would like, but still), they transform the upper layer of the dermis in their own way. As a result, small wrinkles and foci of inflammation disappear, the skin texture is smoothed, its color becomes more healthy and natural. Each substance in the composition of the fragrance works to make your face more attractive.
- Organic acids in apricot kernel oil are contained in large quantities: there are palmitic, palmitoleic, oleic, stearic, linoleic, linolenic acids - and all of them have been very actively and quite a long time used by leading cosmetologists of the modern beauty industry to rejuvenate cells, regenerate damaged, lost vitality tissues, restore the protective functions of the skin.
- Tocopherol, the famous anti-aging vitamin E supports organic acids in their action on the skin of the face: it effectively restores elasticity (makes cells synthesize the maximum amount of elastin fibers), elasticity (collagen production also increases several times) of the skin, slightly smoothes wrinkles (if they are not) deep).
- Retinol, the eternal companion of tocopherol vitamin A in apricot oil, has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect, has calming properties (eliminates skin itching during rashes on the face), and copes with dryness, peeling, and excessive tanning.
- Vitamins B, each of which is contained in a small amount in apricot kernel oil, have not only cosmetic but also therapeutic effects on the skin: they eliminate and prevent the further occurrence of inflammations (acne, acne and other rashes on the face), prolong microcracks and injuries, save pores from toxins and pollution.
- Ascorbic acid, the ubiquitous vitamin C, is the real salvation of the skin from vitamin deficiency, ultraviolet radiation, and temperature changes.
- Potassium by its presence in this cosmetic product provides reliable control over the hydration level of any type of skin, as it actively helps cells retain the necessary amount of moisture inside themselves.
- Magnesium is known for its positive effect on the functioning and general condition of the blood vessels that deliver oxygen and other nutrients to skin cells, without which they cannot fully function.
With such a rich, rich, concentrated chemical composition, apricot kernel oil for the face is an excellent cosmetic product with pronounced anti-aging properties.
Apricot oil makes it soft and gentle. A few recommendations for its use at home will help make the procedure even more effective and enjoyable.
About which essential cosmetic oils are the best for facial skin care, you will learn them from this material >>
Gymnastics, massage and lifting masks will help get rid of a double chin at home.
The nuances of home use
Home use of apricot oil for the face involves buying it, choosing a recipe, preparing a cosmetic product and applying it directly to the skin. On the one hand, for those who constantly use cosmetic oils in face care, there is nothing complicated in this procedure. On the other hand, there are several points that beginners may not be aware of: in this case, they will encounter unforeseen and not very pleasant circumstances that can ruin the impression of apricot kernel oil. To prevent this from happening, follow the guidelines below.
- Purchase. To buy apricot oil is better in pharmacies. Such manufacturers of this product as Aromarti (Moscow) and Galenopharm (St. Petersburg) have established themselves well in this niche. The cost, depending on the manufacturer, can vary from 100 to 300 rubles (100 ml). The names on the jars can be not only Russian, but also Latin (Prunus armeniaca, Armeniaca vulgaris), and foreign (Apricot Kernel Oil, Oleum Armeniacae). So do not be alarmed when you see these names on the bottles - this is apricot cosmetic oil.
- Storage. In order for the purchased product to retain its useful properties for a long time, be sure to store it correctly: in a tightly closed glass bottle of a dark color, in the refrigerator (somewhere on the bottom shelf). Do not expose the oil to direct sunlight or near a heater.
- Contraindications Do not use this product if there is an individual intolerance to this oil. If you have never used it before, be sure to check if you are allergic to it. To do this, you can apply a small amount of oil to one of the sensitive areas of the body (on the wrist, near the earlobe, inner bend of the elbow) and look at the reaction. If there are no unpleasant sensations (itching, redness, spots, etc.), there are no obstacles to using apricot oil as a cosmetic for skin care.
- Preliminary preparation. Apricot kernel oil is a basic cosmetic product, and for making homemade masks it is better to bring it to a warm state at 35–40 ° C. To do this, an enameled cup (bucket, small saucepan) must be put in another container, already deeper, with boiling water. Keep such a design on fire for 7-10 minutes. If the oil has become too hot, cool it a bit before mixing with other ingredients.
- Cooking. Apricot oil is versatile, as it is combined with a wide variety of food products, decoctions of medicinal herbs, other cosmetic, vegetable and essential oils. A greasy consistency makes it difficult to mix the components, but using a regular whisk to beat the mixture is quite possible. Try to avoid the formation of lumps and too fluid consistency, as in this case the mask with apricot oil will simply drain from the face. To avoid this, always have oatmeal ready at hand, with which you can give the mixture the desired consistency.
- Application A mask with apricot oil is applied with fingers or a special brush to pre-cleaned skin strictly along the massage lines, avoiding the eye area.
- Time of action. The product itself is completely non-aggressive, and in its pure form it can be used for a fairly long time (40-50 minutes). However, the action time of the masks with it is significantly shortened due to other components, among which may be skin irritating substances (mustard, citrus fruits, etc.).
- Frequency of use. If the skin requires maximum care, it was in very poor condition at the time of the start of using apricot oil, then masks with it can be done twice a week. With the prevention of the first age-related changes and a tolerable skin condition, one procedure per week is enough. The course of oil rejuvenation involves 10-15 masks, after which it will be possible to take a short break in a couple of weeks and resume sessions.
Caring for the skin around the eyes
High-quality peach oil is easily absorbed and does not cause swelling of the eyelids, unlike, for example, castor or olive, therefore it can act as a self-sufficient care product for delicate skin around the eyes, as well as a base for the preparation of natural anti-aging creams.
There are many options for preparing a cream based on peach oil, you can replace the components and add others at your discretion
The disadvantage of home-made products is a short shelf life due to the lack of chemical preservatives in them, but such a cream will consist only of high-quality active ingredients without the addition of parabens, oil products and dyes. To avoid bacterial infection of home cream and extend its shelf life, it is recommended to use essential oils as natural preservatives and take the cream with a clean spatula, and not with your fingers.
Anti-aging oil cream
To prepare this cream you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon unrefined coconut oil,
- 1/2 teaspoon peach oil and avocado oil,
- 1/2 teaspoon of vitamin E,
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil.
Melt coconut oil, mix with other oils until smooth. Cool the mass with continuous stirring. Add lavender oil and vitamin E, mix and put the mixture in a clean jar. Keep the cream in the refrigerator for no more than 2 months.
- 1 teaspoon of beeswax,
- 1 teaspoon of peach oil and grape seed oil,
- 1/2 teaspoon aloe juice,
- 1 capsule of vitamin E,
- 1 drop of grapefruit essential oil.
In a water bath, mix the wax with the oils. Remove from heat, refrigerate, add remaining components. This cream moisturizes the skin and also reduces dark circles under the eyes and swelling.
Among the useful properties of a cosmetic product, the following can be distinguished:
- prevents wrinkles,
- strengthens nails
- activates metabolic processes,
- has an antioxidant and diuretic effect,
- softens hair
- removes dryness, irritation and peeling of the skin,
- has regenerative properties.
In complex therapy can be used to combat anemia, for the treatment of respiratory diseases. Also suitable for eliminating diaper rash, cracks, minor burns.
Peach essential oil is used for inhalation in diseases of the upper respiratory tract. In cosmetology it can be used for acne and wrinkles, it is used to soften rough skin.
It is suitable to eliminate dryness in the elbow zone, feet. Peach oil benefits lips - removes peeling, tightness, cracks.
Peach seed oil is suitable for any type of skin, even hypersensitive. But it will bring particular benefit dry, with signs of wilting and wrinkles.
Regular (most important - correct) application of peach oil provides proper nutrition, hydration, softening, toning and rejuvenation of the skin. In a month you will get the results visible to the naked eye.
This product has an easy lifting effect, restores the elasticity of the skin, nourishes it with a whole complex of vitamins and other useful trace elements. As a result, peeling and dryness disappear, the tone of the face evens out, wrinkles are smoothed out.
In addition, the oil helps to cope with inflammation and irritation. A regenerative property is characteristic of it. Thanks to it, the healing of epidermal lesions is accelerated.
Anti-aging serum for face, neck and décolleté
To prepare an intense restorative elixir, take the following ingredients:
- 6 teaspoons peach oil,
- 5 teaspoons of rosehip oil,
- 4 teaspoons evening primrose oil,
- 3 teaspoons macadamia oil,
- 2 teaspoons of a 10% oil solution of vitamin E,
- 5 drops of rosemary extract CO2,
- 12 drops of essential oil of rose, myrrh, frankincense or neroli.
Mix all the ingredients and pour into a glass or plastic bottle. Store in a cool dark place. Before use, shake and distribute a few drops of the mixture on the face, neck and décolleté with massage movements. Immediately after serum, you can additionally apply a moisturizer (without dyes and preservatives).
Peach oil is a safe and time-tested natural remedy. If you are not allergic to it, it will not harm you. On the contrary, it will transform your skin. This product is one of the most versatile. It is not only able to solve several problems at once (nutrition, hydration, rejuvenation), but also suits almost all skin types.
I hope the methods of applying peach oil described in this article will replenish the treasury of your homemade cosmetics recipes. Use with pleasure! If something is not clear - ask in the comments. I will try to answer everyone.
Selection and storage
Cosmetic peach oil is available at the pharmacy. For food purposes, this product can be found at grocery stores. For ingestion, you need to buy edible oil, information about this should be on the packaging. To get a quality product, you need to choose products from trusted manufacturers with a good reputation. After all, the kernels of unripe peach seeds contain about 3% amygdalin, which, when decomposed, turns into a strong poison - hydrocyanic acid. Oil must be produced in compliance with all technologies.
Peach oil retains its properties for a long time, does not thicken over time, as it contains a lot of polyunsaturated fatty acids. But you need to store it in a tightly closed container of dark glass.
Peach - because from Persia?
The homeland of peach, in fact, is not Persia, but Ancient China. And only about 400 years ago, this fragrant fruit from China came to Central Asia, in particular to Persia, and from there - to Europe, Turkey, Crimea and the Black Sea coast of the Caucasus. And since he came to us not directly from the Middle Kingdom, but from Persia, they began to call him peach.
In ancient and modern China, the fruits of the peach tree are considered a symbol of immortality, and the fruit plant itself is called the "Tree of Life."
According to ancient Chinese legend, the Queen of Heaven and the goddess of fairies Xi-Wan-Mu had a fairy garden on Mount Kunlun. And only once every three thousand years, the magical fruits ripened in it - peaches of immortality.
When these fragrant fruits ripened, Si-Wan-Mu organized a great celebration for all immortal spirits. Some people also managed to taste a piece of the fantastic fruit, and they learned the truth and also became immortal or gained eternal youth and the ability to fly in the clouds.
So, one Chinese boy managed to get a magic fruit, which he gave to an old mother for his birthday. Having bitten off a peach, the woman became younger and gained health.
This is where the ancient Chinese tradition originates from - presenting “peach of longevity”, in Chinese “Show Tao” to older people, wishing them, thereby, prolonging youth and longevity.
For the same reason, the Taoist god of longevity, Shu Lao is always depicted with a peach in his hands. In Japan, the peach tree is considered the Tree of Life. And in some countries, talismans and amulets are made of peach wood to protect against evil spirits.
It is not surprising that peach oil was widely used for the skin of the face, neck, décolleté and hands, which are made from the seeds of this fruit.