Tick-borne encephalitis 2019
Hogweed Act 2018
Destruction of bugs in Moscow
To exterminate bugs can help:
- Preventive measures
- Folk remedies
- Professional processing
Next, the most effective and safe methods and tools from each category will be considered. You will learn how to destroy bedbugs in different ways and you can choose the most suitable solution to the problem for yourself.
Who are we dealing with?
You will be surprised, but about 70% of people have no idea what bugs look like. To one they resemble fleas, to others it seems as if something in front of them is between bacteria and cockroaches. In fact, we came across arthropod insects leading a parasitic lifestyle. In our native land there are more than 800 species, but most of them are similar to insects - these bugs eat grass, other animals. There is no sense in destroying them.
- Who bites us? There is only 1 type of piercing-sucking creature that feeds on human blood. Smart uncles in white coats and tweed jackets call him Cimex lectularius. This is the same type of bedbugs called bedbugs. Bed bugs on the couch, on the body and other places - all of them. There are also agricultural pests - we will also affect them,
- Why do they do it? Cimex lectularius is a species that feeds exclusively on the blood of warm-blooded creatures. Among the latter are humans and mammals. Our little "friends" do not like sandwiches with sausage and fresh salads, like most of their relatives. This is the main reason why bug bites occur on the human body,
- How do they look? Presented creatures have a trunk measuring only 3-8 mm. The species under discussion has a yellow color with a slight redness. Often you can observe brown individuals. Outside the bugs are protected by a durable carapace. If you easily slam the mosquito, then mechanical methods of controlling bugs are useless,
- How many times a day does he eat? "Celebratory dinner" with human blood is held every 6-10 days. The "guys" have a good work schedule - 1 team of bed bugs comes on shift once a week, or even less. In fact, every day we make new acquaintances with fresh individuals. How much variety that we absolutely do not need.
A well-fed bug is a contented bug. In fact, he is thick and round. After a meal, the body becomes burgundy, and then black. Hence the difference in appearance.
Good to know: it is 100% possible to destroy bedbugs at any object. There are no unsuccessful procedures now. In case of ordering services in the sanitary and epidemiological station, a guarantee is issued to the client.
About the reproduction of bugs: for us it is necessary to know that the eggs of bugs appear in the amount of 5 pieces per day - this is from one female. Here are just an individual lives up to 13-14 months. Let's calculate together: take 400 days as the basis and multiply 400 by 5. The result - one female can produce 2000 creatures in her life. That is why the fight against bedbugs is extremely necessary. If you do not conduct it, then the case will become an epidemic:
- The colony begins to expand
- The number of bites from bedbugs is increasing,
- Individuals move to nearby houses.
Bed bugs in the apartment will begin to “move” to nearby dwellings, infect the entire building, and even the district. And here protection from neighbors becomes an important detail. Even if you kill all creatures, they can still come from the side. This problem takes into account only the professional destruction of bugs, but this will be discussed later.
Interesting: for some reason, the inhabitants of ancient Egypt believed that the venom of snakes helps from bedbugs. It is possible that sooner or later we will see another advertisement on the Internet from charlatans with a miracle cure - "Kirkorov saved himself from bedbugs with the help of snake venom, and this is his secret ...". This does not work.
Folk methods of getting rid of bedbugs
Bedbugs are often called bloodsuckers, both in the direct meaning of the word and in the figurative. As soon as they start in the house, a fierce struggle begins between them and the household.For many, the appearance of these bloodsuckers is a huge problem, and even special services are not always able to cope with these insects. Getting rid of bedbugs is really very difficult. They breed at great speed and can leave offspring in the most incredible and inconspicuous places: in soft furniture textiles, in decorative pillows, outside paintings, in curtains and bedspreads, in clothes, household appliances, under baseboards and in ventilation openings.
- Lavender, cedar, pine, clove, tea tree, eucalyptus, grapefruit oils heated in an aroma lamp
- Fresh and dried (no older than 2 years) bunches of rosemary, tansy, daisies, wormwood and thyme, spread in the habitats of pests
- Intense odors of incense sticks, incense, perfumes, air fresheners and fragrances
- Undiluted concentrate or solution of 9% table or apple vinegar, with which you can wipe surfaces and mop floors
These methods can scare off parasites, but do not completely exterminate the entire colony in the apartment. Other folk remedies for killing bugs, such as alcohol, naphthalene, turpentine, nezamerzayka and kerosene are obsolete, dangerous, have a huge number of side effects and do more harm than good, so they are not considered in detail here.
For baiting bugs in the house, you can use specially designed insecticides. If they are used according to the instructions, they do not spoil things in the house and do not leave spots, and the unpleasant smell from them disappears over time. Means for baiting bugs are:
- Spray Clean House
- Aerosol Raptor
- Bedbug executioner
- FAS Super
- Combat MultySpray
- Ecociller Powder
- Spray Medilis-Antiklop
- Gett from bedbugs
There is a bug that destroys plants
It is most often encountered by owners of fields and gardens. In shape, the bug is like a flask for alcoholic drinks or a combat shield. Look at a few types:
- The shield is beautiful and green. Its size reaches 1.5 cm,
- The soldier is red, beloved by many children. Yes, this is a type of bug
- Euridema is the mustachioed and the most tenacious. It tolerates cold easily. It ruins the field.
Signs: yellow and white spots on the leaves - plant-eating bugs drink liquid from green objects in the same way as blood from a person. This leads to a decrease or complete destruction of the crop.
How to deal with bedbugs on the field, in the vegetable garden or garden? It is necessary to carry out mass processing of crops. The soil is also necessarily affected by the latter, since an important task is the extermination of larvae and bedbug eggs.
Why are they hard to kill?
On the fierce survivability of bugs in the house: the problem of controlling insects is due to their small size. It’s not that you don’t have the opportunity to beat them with a bat for a bast, but in the quick adaptability of small organisms. Normal situation: a person buys a product in a veterinary clinic or store. Complies with all instructions, but the fight against bedbugs is not crowned with success. We will take into account the fact that bedbug eggs are well protected from the external environment. By the way, where are they stored at all? This will also be written below. Now it is important to understand that 99% of the funds from the nearest counter will kill only 20% of individuals. The question of how to get bed bugs at home has positive answers. We will talk about them in the appropriate section.
Interesting: a person can not feel the movement of bugs on the body. The reason is their small size.
How to destroy a nest of bugs
If you kill only those bugs that catch your eye, this is unlikely to help reduce their numbers. A more effective way to destroy bugs is to find their nests. In the apartment there may be several.In this case, a nest means a place of accumulation of pests, bugs do not build any special structures for this purpose, such as ants or wasps. Most often, bedbugs choose:
- The back side of mattresses, sofa cushions
- Headboards if those are wooden or fabric
- Bedside tables
- The space under the mattress pad
- Stuffed Toys
- Various interior items that you can climb into or for
In order to find bugs, it is enough to carefully inspect the apartment in good light and using a flashlight for secluded places, cracks and joints in furniture.
How to destroy a nest of bugs after you find it?
- Insert a new bag or empty container into the vacuum cleaner and collect all the parasites, their eggs and traces of life.
- Carefully treat the place where the nest was with insecticides from bugs.
- Check the treated area from time to time and repeat the first 2 steps if you again begin to notice signs of bugs.
If the nest was in the object, clean it in the way that such things are usually cleaned and, if possible, treat them with insecticides. If the nest was in textiles, wash it additionally and iron it after drying. You can not use insecticides on bedding, clothes and some things. Instead, after washing, you can use disinfectants. You can find a list of suitable remedies for this. here.
How to quickly destroy domestic bugs
If speed is a priority for you, the only way to quickly destroy domestic bugs is to order treatment in a professional sanitary service.
- Just one procedure is enough for the complete extermination of bedbugs in the entire apartment or house.
- Work takes an average of 1.5 to 3 hours, depending on the number of rooms or the area of the house.
- The effect of the procedure is noticeable in the first day after disinfestation - the bugs stop biting.
- Insects completely disappear in a period of 1 day to 1 month (for more details on what timing depends on, you can read here).
- In “Des Group” service can be provided on the day of contact or the next day.
- When processing a house or apartment as a whole, you get a guarantee for the procedure.
- You can choose the processing method that suits you according to the set of services and price.
Certified by Rospotrebnadzor SES "Des Group" has been helping individuals and organizations to fight insects for over 13 years.
About activity time
In the daytime, bedbugs are rare guests. Creatures are generally not connoisseurs of the sun, and lamps too. It is at night that most of the bites from bedbugs appear. Activity peaks between 3 and 7 hours. The result - we wake up with various marks. Let's talk about them.
Interesting: a bug colony in an apartment produces an average of 1-2 thousand eggs in 1 month. Imagine the scale of the threat.
What do the bite marks from bedbugs look like?
Places: if a flea attacks mainly on its legs, then bug bites on a person appear everywhere. When there are too many individuals, even the face suffers. Often, girls and men turn to us only when ugly “blisters” appear on the cheeks and neck. Do not bring your home to such a state. Conduct treatment from bugs as soon as possible.
Appearance: we did not just talk about fleas. Looking at the photo of the bites of bugs and jumping creatures, you will see that they are very similar. Take a look at the characteristic features of the first:
- They are tightly located to each other,
- They are swollen. Bedbugs on a person stick out
- They are wide, as individuals pierce the skin several times. Sometimes they attack in groups in one zone,
- They itch.
If the premises are too crowded with insects, in the morning you can count up to 500 bug bites on the body.
What are the bugs dangerous for humans?
The appearance of a bitten person is unlikely to cause positive emotions, but this is far from the worst that bugs can lead to. Look for possible problems:
- Allergy - it is often found in children,
- Anemia - easily occurs in babies in the first years of life,
- Diseases - bed bugs in the apartment carry a whole package of ailments. This is coxiellosis, tuberculosis, leprosy, and even anthrax.
Another factor is the inconvenience associated with itchy bites of bugs. Therefore, it should not be delayed with treatment from bedbugs.
What do bed bugs look like?
Bedbug is a blood-sucking insect that is an ectoparasite of humans and warm-blooded animals. Wikipedia considers it from the point of view of an obligate synatropic insect - its existence is completely connected with the life of a person and his housing. Bed bugs are of several types: black, white, brown.
What do insects look like? The size of a bed bug ranges from 5 to 8.5 mm, and males always have smaller sizes than females. Insects have a yellow, brown or dark brown color, which is directly curled from blood saturation. The bug has a flat body, the front edge of the head is endowed with a special proboscis, which helps the insect to pierce the skin and suck blood.
Stitching bristles form the upper and lower jaws. They are divided into two channels: through a large channel, blood enters the body, and through a small channel saliva is released for injection during a bite. For a successful existence in the neighborhood with a person, home bugs are endowed not only with miniature size and low weight, but also with small notches on their paws that allow them to move along the walls and ceiling. Many people are sure that bed bugs are able to fly and jump, but this is not so, the bed bug does not have developed wings, and its legs are not adapted for jumping.
Lifestyle, nutrition and period of activity of the bug
How do bugs live and what do they eat? They lead a parasitic lifestyle, eating exclusively on human blood and warm-blooded animals. Insects show activity only at night, during the day they hide in dark secluded places. A nocturnal lifestyle helps them get unnoticed by a sleeping person and freely choose the most suitable place for blood sampling.
The bedbug leaves the shelters in the period from 1 to 7 in the morning. For blood saturation, he needs only 4 - 10 minutes, after which he leaves the human body and hides in a shelter. One “meal” is enough for an insect on average for 5-6 days. A bug drunk with blood noticeably increases in size and can reach 9 mm. It is noteworthy that when saturated, the bug becomes very slow and vulnerable, it loses the speed of reaction and can be easily caught and crushed.
The most developed sensory organ of a bed bug is the sense of smell, it is able to feel the carbon dioxide that is released when a person breathes at a distance of 3 meters, and the heat of a sleeping person is at a distance of half a meter.
Reproduction and life expectancy of a bug
Reproduction of the domestic bug does not stop throughout the year. Fertilization of the female occurs in a very unusual way: the male introduces his seminal fluid through the integumentary tissues of the female. The storage of seminal fluid by the female lasts throughout the entire period of her life. She spends it gradually, laying up to 5 eggs per day. In total, the female bug is able to lay from 250 to 550 eggs for its entire life cycle.
Bed bugs love to settle in a mattress, so their eggs can be found there, as well as on furniture seams, in fabric covers and other darkened inaccessible places. In appearance, the eggs are similar to small grains of white rice, which turn yellow as the embryo ripens. The full cycle of egg development before the appearance of the larva is 7-10 days. If the conditions are far from favorable, then the cycle may increase up to 20 days.Larvae are small bugs that absorb blood for the early onset of molting and the transition to a new level of development. When molting, the larvae drop their dark brown shells. Discarded skins can be observed in places of the greatest accumulation of parasites: for sofas, in mattress stitches, bedding, pillowcases. Before the larva becomes an adult, 5 molts must occur.
Larvae are not able to produce a special analgesic secretion, which is secreted by adults, so when a bite occurs, a person may feel a sharp unpleasant tingling sensation.
Reproduction of the bug occurs faster at favorable temperatures and the availability of food for the insect.
THE CONTENT OF THE ARTICLE:
From my own experience I can say that more than half of the people who call professional service, at first unsuccessfully try to remove the parasites themselves. To destroy the bugs quickly and with a guarantee, it is most reliable to contact a proven disinfection center. If, for some reason, you decide to destroy the bugs yourself, then be patient and tune in to a scrupulous, routine work.
Especially for you, we have prepared detailed instructions on how to destroy bedbugs in the apartment yourself. Multiply your diligence on our professional experience, and may the force be with you!
How many bugs live?
The life expectancy of a bed bug ranges from 11 to 14 months. With the onset of hunger, lowering temperatures or other adverse conditions, bedbugs slow down the process of life and enter a state similar to suspended animation. In this state, they can be more than 12 months, while maintaining complete viability.
It is noteworthy that bed bugs are able to migrate between apartments in search of more favorable living conditions. They easily crawl through ventilation openings, cracks in the walls of houses, chimneys, and in the warm time of the day they move perfectly along the outer walls of houses. An adult can walk 1 meter in 1 minute.
Destruction of bugs: barrier protection or collective processing
Many who already have experience in combating bloodsuckers know that they often reappear a few days after chemical treatment. There are several reasons for this.
First of all, you need to make sure that the neighboring apartments are not infected with bedbugs. These insects travel without any difficulty from neighbors to neighbors, while remaining undetected.
In a recent study, which was conducted in a large apartment building, it turned out that of all the apartments where bugs were found, only half of them knew about the infection.
The fact is that many people do not feel their bites on themselves, because of which the bugs manage to breed and spread to their neighbors. Therefore, this rule applies: if one apartment is infected, then all adjacent sections (left, right, top and bottom) are considered infected until a thorough inspection is carried out in them.
Just asking your neighbors if anyone is biting them is not enough - try to convince them to take action. After all, bugs in the entrance, like chickenpox in a kindergarten - if they are not in one apartment now, then after your processing they can easily appear - kindly explain this to those who do not understand. Having performed disinsection together (even if for the purpose of prevention), you will not leave the bloodsuckers the path to retreat.
Unfortunately, negotiating with neighbors is not always possible. In this case, during processing, pay special attention to those areas through which bedbugs can climb to you from other apartments (read more about this below). Check if the cracks in the walls, floor and ceiling where the communications pass are hermetically sealed and seal the ventilation openings with a fine-mesh mesh.
What do bite marks look like?
A room bug, saturated with blood, can make up to 7 bites at intervals of 1 - 2 minutes.Thanks to the allocated analgesic saliva, a person often does not feel the bite of a bed bug. Traces of bedbug bites on the human body can be distinguished by the characteristic line of closely spaced red dots, which can be compared with mosquito bites. Itching and burning of the bite is an individual symptom that may not occur. A large number of people do not experience any physical discomfort associated with a bite.
A characteristic symptom of a bite is redness of the bitten place and its hardness. This is a difference from a mosquito bite, the traces of which disappear from the human body in a few hours.
Most often, bites are found in less protected areas of the body with delicate skin - this is the neck, shoulders, back.
Are bug bites dangerous for humans?
Scientists have not proved the danger of a bug bite and the serious diseases that it carries, but there are organisms that are carried by bugs and can cause diseases such as:
What should I do if bedbug bites itch heavily and instantly increase in size, weakness, nausea and dizziness occur? An allergy to an insect bite should be ruled out. In the absence of timely medical care, an allergy can lead to the development of complications after a bite, including anaphylactic shock.
Bed bugs are a carrier of infections, but no cases of human infection have been observed. Quite often, infection occurs by the person himself when combing blisters and entering microbes into the wounds.
Bedbug bites cause nervousness, malaise, lack of sleep. A person loses his former capacity for work, the quality and pace of life decreases. Constant psychological discomfort can transform into prolonged depression.
We treat bedbug bites, remove bite marks
Bites of bed bugs bring not only discomfort and discomfort, but also look ugly on the skin. In order to get rid of the first symptoms of a bite and reduce inflammation, it is recommended to rinse the bitten place with warm spring water and then treat it with a solution of vinegar or citric acid.
To rid the skin of itching, it is necessary to soap the place of the bite with glycerin soap and let the soap foam dry out a little. After 7-10 minutes, rinse the bite site with warm running water.
To treat skin bites, a prepared mixture of baking soda and water will help. Apply a pasty mixture to the affected areas of the body and leave for 30 -50 minutes, then rinse the person with warm water.
In order to reduce the rash, you can use lemon juice or a decoction of St. John's wort. It is enough to lubricate the bite with a cotton only a few times.
To prevent the development of infection, it is recommended to apply a gel containing aloe vera juice to the affected areas of the body.
Well removes traces of ointment after bites, which in its composition contains hydrocortisone, cortisone. It promotes resorption of blisters, relieves itching, and reduces pain.
An allergic reaction and swelling of the skin are removed with antihistamines such as Benadryl. It must be borne in mind that they have contraindications that can lead to an exacerbation of chronic diseases.
If the reaction to a bug bite is accompanied by fever, fever, nausea, muscle weakness and headaches, then you should immediately consult a doctor for qualified medical help.
What do bed bugs come from?
Every person who at least once found bites on his skin wondered where the bedbugs came from in the apartment. After all, a well-kept apartment not inhabited by pets and located far from garbage dumps is not a guarantee of safety from bed bugs.
How do bugs appear in the house? The main source of their distribution are neighboring apartments. This problem is especially relevant in old-built houses, Soviet high-rise buildings and communal apartments.Bed bugs move quite actively, capturing new territories for living.
In rural areas, bugs appear in stables, chicken coops, poultry houses, and then safely move to a human dwelling.
Due to its high adaptability to adverse environmental conditions and good vitality, bed bugs can get into the house in a variety of ways:
- From travel. Traveling to warm countries, the risk of getting bed bugs is quite high. It is enough to bring one adult female in a suitcase or backpack and after a while the apartment will be densely populated by blood-sucking insects.
- Furnished. Buying used furniture, a person runs the risk of acquiring bed bugs. The bloodsuckers often settle in sofas, armchairs and pouffes, since it is on this furniture that their potential victim is located.
- With clothes. Bedbugs hide in the folds of clothes, so trying on something in the store, you can bring an uninvited guest from there. Stock stores of second-hand clothes are also at risk, so after buying second-hand clothes, you must carefully treat them with a steamer.
- With household appliances. Bedbugs like to wait out the daytime in secluded places that serve as reliable protection for them. Laptops, televisions, microwave ovens and other equipment are a good refuge for bedbugs, often they even lay eggs in the holes of household appliances.
- On animals. Bedbugs rarely parasitize animals, but there have been cases of their transfer by domestic animals and birds.
Bed bugs live in shops, warehouses, libraries, clinics, in the office ... Often, a person does not even notice small insects until their population reaches a huge amount.
Where bugs hide - habitats
You can calculate the main habitat of bed bugs by their name, of course, this is a bed. Bedbugs settle under the mattress, in the folds of bedding, pillow seams, bedside tables. They are especially attracted to sofas and armchairs with soft upholstery, in which they are safely housed throughout their colony.
The main criterion for such placement is proximity to a power source, namely, to a sleeping person. In the bedrooms, a comfortable temperature is most often maintained, which allows bedbugs to multiply actively.
Where are the bugs hidden? Usually they settle in such inaccessible places as:
- cracks in linoleum,
- parquet slots
- linen cabinets,
- carpets, rugs,
- Upholstered furniture
You can detect bedbugs under the baseboards, behind the wallpaper, in wardrobes and even in electrical outlets.
In what environment do bed bugs prefer to live?
Absolutely in any. For creatures, it’s important only to have a person whose blood they will drink.
Popular habitats: many people think that there are bugs in the sofa and similar furniture. In fact, they live everywhere where there is no bright light. Look at the list of places where our little "friends" usually spend time:
- In the books - paper protects well from moisture, creates a cozy atmosphere for bugs, eggs, larvae. You should think twice before taking a reading at a flea market,
- In clothes - there is a risk of catching parasites in public transport. However, even this can be protected. This will be written in the section concerning professional methods of processing from bugs ",
- In technology - TVs, players, computers and other devices,
- Under the wallpaper - everyone likes to settle there, from cockroaches to bugs,
- In crevices and under skirting boards - this includes the areas beyond the switches.
How to independently detect the presence of bugs in the room?
Independent detection of bugs in the room is complicated by the fact that arthropods are very small and lead a nocturnal lifestyle. But paying attention to some characteristic signs, it is still possible to recognize insects:
- The appearance of bites on the body is the main sign that bed bugs are wound up in the apartment. To distinguish between bites of bugs from mosquitoes, you need to look closely at whether there are small droplets of clotted blood on them. When a mosquito bites, it releases hemostatic mucus, which the bug does not have. The bug only anesthetizes the bite, so blood particles remain on the wound.
- Blood stains on bedding. A blood-borne parasite becomes very large and clumsy. He moves slowly, and a sleeping person can easily crush him. In the morning, looking closely at the bedding, you can see small blood spots.
- The presence of black dots - excrement of bugs. They can be on the couch, in bedside tables, wardrobes.
- Keratinous shells of parasites that remain after their molting. Shells can be found in crowded areas of insects and excrement.
- Live insects, eggs, larvae. To find adults, you need to make a bed, and at night sharply turn on the light. Insects will certainly be noticed, as they will not have time to hide.
To simplify the search for pests, it is recommended to use a flashlight and a magnifier. It is necessary to examine all inaccessible places in the house. A magnifier will help identify feces, eggs and larvae.
Karbofos has a nerve-paralytic principle of exposure, which helps to get bed bugs. Getting on an insect, the substance immobilizes its muscular system, which leads to the death of the parasite. You need to know that Karbofos is a very stable remedy, when applied to interior items, the paralytic effect lasts up to several months, which can be dangerous for children and animals. Using this substance, you need to carefully read the instructions.
Dichlorvos is an aerosol aerosol that is available in spray cans. Aerosol is the best tool that helps to quickly get rid of bed bugs. Surfaces sprayed with spray retain intexicides for a fairly short period of time. To increase efficiency, repeat the treatment several times a week. It is necessary to spray the places of accumulation of insects and the places of their possible habitat. After spraying, you must immediately leave the room for 40 - 60 minutes, and then ventilate the apartment. Dichlorvos must be used in compliance with safety precautions.
Hot fog is the fastest and most effective way to get rid of bugs today. The chemical is poison, therefore it is recommended to use a call to a special service for processing. This method consists in the fact that the destruction of bugs occurs preheated to 80-90 ° C by any drug that is sprayed indoors.
Hot fog heats the temperature in the apartment to 50 ° C, the disastrous temperature for a bed bug is 45 ° C. Disinfection will take an average of an hour, but suspended particles of the drug will settle for 3 to 7 hours. For at least another 4 hours, dropping particles must act on the eggs and larvae to destroy them. Only after 8 - 11 hours you can start wet cleaning.
Xulat Micro It is popularized as a means for home use against bugs and cockroaches, with which you can independently get rid of insects. It belongs to the number of microencapsulated preparations: after the liquid has dried, the intexicides form a thin film on the treated surface.
Microcapsules stick to insects running on the surface, leading to poisoning of their body.
For all the time that has passed in the fight against bed bugs, people have come up with a variety of different means to help in the fight against uninvited guests. Alternative methods can not only permanently get rid of bed bugs at home, but also prevent the appearance of insects in the home:
- Raising and lowering temperatures is detrimental to arthropods, therefore, people's councils recommend that furniture with bugs be taken out in the cold, doused with steep boiling water, and fumigated with hot steam. Any heat treatment leads to the death of the insect.
- Wormwood spread around the house will scare away insects with its pungent smell.
- Spraying the places of accumulation of insects with gasoline, kerosene, turpentine will help reduce the number of individuals.
- Dried tansy must be distributed under the mattress and in bedside tables - bloodsuckers do not tolerate its specific flavor.
- Processing places of accumulation of insects with vinegar will help get rid of adults and destroy the larvae.
Bedbug is a dangerous home parasite that for thousands of years has been annoying a person with its bites, causing redness, insomnia, nervousness and ailments. Bedbugs breed at an amazing rate, so the main principles in combating them should be efficiency, speed and reliability.
How to destroy bugs
If you do not want to waste your time, nerves and a lot of money, you should really look at things - do not look for a wonderful remedy that will easily and without hassle save you from bedbugs, there is no such remedy.
To remove parasites once and for all, you need to conduct a full room diagnosis, consistent chemical disinsection in combination with non-chemical methods of destruction and then regularly monitor the situation for 2-3 months. Be prepared for the fact that this entire procedure will have to be repeated, and possibly more than once. Only with such an integrated strategy can one hope for a complete get rid of bed bugs without resorting to the help of a professional.
I will briefly talk about how and how you can destroy bedbugs at home yourself. Firstly, do not try to do this with folk remedies - in the best case, you will cause them a slight confusion with pungent odors, nothing more.
Secondly, do not give preference to aerosols or sprays - from bedbugs they are ineffective. These pests are real partisans, they can hide in inaccessible places and sit for several days, and short-term chemical exposure only makes them more stable. In addition, new larvae will hatch from the eggs, and the treatment will have to be repeated again and again, it is costly and impractical.
It is best to use contact-type insecticides that persist for 5-6 weeks after treatment. There are no professional means used by the services that destroy bugs, but there are similar retail pesticides available for the population.
Among them are drugs of such groups:
- FOS: Averfos, Agran, Dobrohim FOS, Dobrohim Micro, Force Website
- Pyrethroids: Biorin, Favorite
- Neonicotinoids: Confidant
(The above funds are registered in Russia and allowed for use by Rospotrebnadzor)
If one treatment is not enough, then, in order to avoid an increase in the resistance of parasites to chemistry, repeated disinsection should be carried out with a drug from another group. This is one of the secrets of disinfection services, which bugs are usually completely destroyed in one or two procedures.
How to destroy eggs and larvae of bugs
Bedbug eggs look like white oblong grains of no more than a millimeter in length. They can be found in places of shelter of parasites, both individually and in large clusters. Females try to hide eggs in inaccessible places, which is why when examining and disinsecting it is important to pay special attention to crevices, cracks and folds.
The newly emerged larvae are also very small (1-1.5mm) and colorless, so they are not easy to notice. After each bite, the larvae grow and become darker in color.
Bed bugs are prone to migration and resettlement already in the adult stage, therefore, to destroy eggs and larvae, it is enough to detect bloodsucker nests.Although this is a rather difficult task, but following this instruction, you can find all the nests with a probability of 95%.
How to track the situation after processing
When using contact insecticides, the bug colony will die within about a week - as the parasites crawl out of the hidden shelters for feeding.
After 2-3 weeks, larvae will appear from all the eggs that could not be found and processed. If the effect of the drug is long enough, then all generations of parasites in the apartment should die in a month. You at this time do not sit idly by, but watch the situation.
Pay attention if new bites appear on the body (unless, of course, they appear in your body). Every 3-4 days, conduct a thorough inspection of the room and furniture as described above. Observe if new insects appear in the traps (which are under the legs of the bed), periodically clean these traps. Continue monitoring for 2-3 months.
If after this period you do not find any signs of the presence of bugs, then your diligent efforts have been generously rewarded. You can celebrate the victory!
But if, after 3 weeks after treatment, the bugs did not disappear, do not despair - this happens not only with you. Gather your strength and carry out the whole procedure again, you may need to do this for the third time. Be persistent while remembering to alternate insecticides from different groups.
Many people are discouraged by this problem because they do not know how to destroy bedbugs in an apartment: who to contact for help, what medicine to use, etc. We sincerely hope that this instruction will give you confidence and help you get the job done.
If you still have questions (for example, what is the best way to destroy bugs after unsuccessful treatments), ask them in the comments, write to us or request a call back. Our employees are ready to advise 24/7.
Features of life and how they look?
Bedbug lives not only in unsanitary rooms. In any home there are many secluded places where parasites create a nest, breed and lay offspring. Adults do not tolerate bright light and high humidity. Bloodsucking pests multiply rapidly. The female has up to 500 young animals. The number of bugs in the apartment increases under the following conditions:
- The temperature is 20-30 degrees Celsius,
- There are no sudden temperature changes,
- Enough nooks
- The presence of food sources (people, warm-blooded animals).
The average lifespan of parasites is 10-12 months. With enough food, pests live quite a long time. Without food, bedbugs fall into suspended animation.
Ways to destroy bedbugs in the apartment
There are four ways to combat domestic parasites that are quite effective and are applied based on the specific situation:
- The use of chemical insecticides is the most popular and effective method that allows you to get rid of pests at any level of infection of the apartment, at any time of the year. Despite the high cost, chemicals have a great advantage - there is no need for reprocessing. Synthetic insecticides - "Karbafos", "Dichlorvos", "Executioner", "Fufanon" - are slightly toxic to humans, but when applying them, the instructions and safety measures should be followed,
- Temperature method. The main weakness of bugs is the lack of a thermoregulation system in their body. It is the sharp temperature changes that can kill parasites. The most fatal to them is heat treatment. Low temperatures affect pests not so much. They will survive the temperature of -10 degrees and hibernate. The deadly temperature for the bugs will be -20 degrees, at which they die after a few hours,
- The use of mechanical methods. Bedbugs crush, destroy egg laying with a vacuum cleaner, wash things at high temperatures. This method is ineffective,
- Folk remedies. To destroy domestic parasites with the help of folk remedies is quite problematic. This method is mainly used to scare away bloodsucking pests,
- Calling specialists of the SES service. Disinsectors will help get rid of bed bugs faster and more efficiently. But the cost of their services is very high.
Application of powders and solutions
The use of powders and solutions will help to achieve high efficiency in the fight against bedbugs. To achieve a lasting result, this procedure must be carried out several times. From exposure to solutions:
All adults and young individuals, as well as their offspring, die.
How to get bedbugs out of the house:
Today, insecticides are completely harmless to humans. Pest control in a dwelling is allowed using means assigned to toxicity classes 3 and 4.
When performing disinsection in a residential area, it is recommended to observe safety measures:
- To poison insects is necessary in the absence of people and animals in the apartment,
- When working with toxic agents, wear rubber gloves, special clothing and a respirator,
- Prior to the treatment, hermetically pack and clean food, utensils, personal hygiene products,
- At the end of the duration of the drug, it is necessary to ventilate the apartment well, wash all wooden furniture and other surfaces using a solution of baking soda.
If bedbugs have appeared in the house, you must use the advice of professionals. Their recommendations:
- Choose a method of extermination of parasites: independent elimination of bedbugs or pest control services,
- To determine the methodology for cleaning rooms from pests: the use of folk remedies and repellents or chemical treatment performed by SES specialists or private pest control services.
Bug bugs forever at home quickly and independently:
When bedbugs appear in the apartment, there is no need to panic. The faster the start of antiparasitic measures, the higher the likelihood of avoiding their subsequent increase in numbers. Before you start an independent fight against insects, you need to consider all the pros and cons. Having spent a lot of time and effort, it is not always possible to get a guaranteed result. Sometimes the best choice to get rid of pests is to call professional pest control.
How to make sure the presence of insects in the apartment
Households may not even suspect the presence of bugs in the apartment, and for a long time. In order to make sure the presence of night bloodsuckers in the apartment, there are certain recommendations. The main habitat of domestic bugs are:
- armchairs and sofas
- bed linen and towels.
Bed bugs are active at night, when people sleep, parasites attack them and drink blood. A terrible sight, but this phenomenon is quite common. If bedbugs are wound up in one of the apartments of a multi-storey building, then after a while they can multiply so that they become a nightmare for absolutely all residents of this house.
The main place of localization of these insect colonies are skirting boards, heating systems and other inaccessible places where the air temperature does not drop to +15 degrees. If the temperature is below +15 degrees, then the bugs leave such a room or die out.
To make sure there are blood-sucking pests in the apartment, there is no need to check all inaccessible places, especially since you are unlikely to find them in the afternoon. You can raid at night, but the chances are practically zero, since you can wait all night with a flashlight, but never wait for the bloodsucker to attack. At the same time, in the morning a red dot is found on the body (one or several), which is the place of the bug bite.This point indicates that the bug damaged the integrity of the skin in order to nourish. Parasites feed on blood, and at a time one adult is able to suck up to 7 ml of blood. Therefore, the main way to determine the presence of bugs in the apartment is the formation of such red spots on the body that will itch and itch throughout the day.
Bed bugs go hunting at night, so a person does not respond to an insect attack. In addition, in the saliva of bugs there is an anesthetic substance.
The second no less reliable way to determine the presence of bedbugs in an apartment is the presence of a characteristic smell in closed places. It can be a pantry, a place behind a wardrobe, a cabinet, a sofa, etc. The aroma, indicating the existence of bedbugs in the apartment, is fragrant with the smell of burnt walnut. Now you know how you can verify the presence of bugs in the apartment, which is very important. Indeed, to effectively combat the parasite, you need to know it by sight.
Known methods for controlling bugs
To combat bugs, there are many ways and means. The main ways to combat parasites include:
- Freezing parasites.
- The destruction of night pests with boiling water and steam.
- Increase in air temperature.
- The physical way to combat parasites.
In addition to such methods, it is possible to fight parasites with the help of special insecticides, the effectiveness of which is many times higher than the methods listed above. In addition to special insecticides, which are available in different forms and types, there are also alternative methods of control. Let us consider in more detail about all these methods and methods, after which we will summarize and draw a conclusion.
How can you quickly destroy bedbugs in the apartment with the help of special drugs? If you decide to destroy the bugs yourself, then aerosol insecticides are the best option. Aerosol insecticide due to its principle of action is quite effective, but not safe for humans. Aerosol must be sprayed onto such types of surfaces where bugs mainly inhabit or crawl. The aerosol method of combating parasites gives the fastest result, therefore it is the most popular and in demand.
Spraying the aerosol, the probability that the poison in the air reaches the goal is very low, unless spraying occurs directly on the bugs themselves or their colonies. After spraying, the poison settles on the surface, over which an insect can creep over time. It is at this point that the probability of infection with an insecticide is highest, so after some time the parasite dies out.
The disadvantage of all types of aerosols is the possibility of poisoning a person with these insecticides. The poison is dangerous not only for humans, but also for animals. In order to correctly destroy bugs with aerosol at home, you must follow these recommendations:
- Remove all food in the kitchen, as poison can settle on them during spraying. You also need to hide utensils and personalized products, which will increase safety.
- It should be removed from the premises where the disinfection will be carried out, all family members and animals. It is necessary to close all doors and windows, as well as ventilation ducts.
- The person who will perform the aerosol spraying procedure should wear glasses, a respirator, gloves and a bathrobe. Clothes should be washed after disinfection.
- Before spraying the spray can carefully shake it, which is often indicated on the drug itself.
- Spraying should be done away from you, holding the spray can on your outstretched arm. The approximate distance to the object is about 20-30 cm.
- It is forbidden to spray aerosol on electrical appliances, as well as open flames.
- It is necessary to spray in those places where the presence or dwelling of parasites was previously detected.
- At the end of the spraying procedure, open the windows for ventilation, and leave the room for 2-3 hours.
To completely destroy bedbugs, it is necessary to carefully treat with insecticides all the places where bedbugs can arrange their nests
Now we find out what aerosols for insect control at home exist.
- Raptor. The basis of an effective remedy for bedbugs is the poison of the pyrethroid group, due to which a paralytic effect on parasites is carried out. The maximum effectiveness of such a drug is due to local effects on bedbugs and their nests. The cost of such a drug is about 200 rubles.
- Raid. This aerosol is intended for processing upholstered furniture, for example, if you need to destroy bedbugs in a sofa or bed. The raid is caused not only by the effectiveness of the impact, but also by the absence of an unpleasant smell, which quickly disappears. The cost of such a tool does not exceed 200 rubles.
- Microphos +. If the first two drugs are practically odorless, then Microphos + has a powerful aroma. This aroma gives high performance indicators, but it’s rather difficult to find Microfos plus. The cost of the canister of Microfos will cost 1,500 rubles.
- Combat Another effective drug, which is equipped in addition with various types of nozzles. These nozzles allow disinfection of hard-to-reach places, which increases the likelihood of combating parasites. The best effect is provided with a direct effect on bloodsuckers, their nests and eggs. The cost of the Combat is about 150 rubles.
Using aerosols, you can also destroy bedbug eggs by spraying any of the above drugs on them. In addition to aerosol preparations for the destruction of bugs, there are powder species.
A selection of the best 5 means to combat bedbugs (video):
Do not doubt that most sellers will advise you exactly the powder types of insecticides against bugs. The peculiarity of powder insecticides is that the parasite must feast on this remedy, after which its death occurs. But bedbugs feed on blood, so they definitely will not eat powder. This suggests that powder products are less effective than aerosols.
This applies only to such powders, which are based on the poison of intestinal action. Such powders are cheap and practically ineffective. But powder is another matter, in which the main destroying substance is contact poison. The use of such funds increases the likelihood of killing bugs, but only this process stretches in time.
In the store you can find the following types of effective insecticidal powders:
- Chlorophos. Presented in the form of an organophosphorus insecticide, which should be prepared before use. To prepare, you need to dilute 15 grams of powder in 10 liters of water. The drug is toxic and dangerous to humans, therefore, when using, follow all safety rules. The result when using Chlorofos is almost 100%.
- Neopin. An effective powder that allows you to overcome bed bugs once and for all. It must also be diluted in water before use. The method of application consists in spraying with the resulting solution all the places where bed bugs can live. After 2 hours after irrigation, the drug used should be washed off. To obtain a 100% result, it is necessary to carry out the procedure of irrigation of premises with this drug daily for 1-2 weeks. A single use of Neopin or Chlorophos will only reduce the number of parasites.
- Masha Probably many people know about the chalk “Mashenka”, as it is used to combat many types of domestic parasites. The basis of such a chalk is the poison of the pyrethroid group, which destroys the nervous system of the parasite, after which the bug dies.Crayon Masha is inexpensive, but quite effective, so you can stop the choice on this tool. It is used to combat single insects, but it is not possible for him to breed large colonies.
On the market you can also find liquid means for the destruction of bugs, only very few of them. To use liquid insecticides, you will need to acquire special equipment, which is quite expensive. Moreover, liquid products are almost identical in effectiveness to aerosols and powder preparations.
How to destroy bedbugs without the use of special tools? Destroying parasites in this way will not work, but it’s real. The essence of the temperature method is that you need to turn off the heating in the room, and wait until the temperature drops to +10 degrees. In this mode, all bedbugs will leave their homes or run away to their neighbors, but once you raise the temperature again, they will disturb you again. Bedbugs perish at a temperature of minus 22 degrees, so while it will decrease, they will have time to escape.
If you need to bring out bedbugs in a sofa or armchair, then in winter it is recommended to take this piece of furniture outside, leaving it for several hours.
You can use another temperature method, which is based on the heating of parasites. But in order to find the place of localization of the parasites, then pour them with boiling water or scald with steam. At home, such methods are impractical, because even if you find a nest of bugs, you definitely do not want to fill your furniture, walls and other items with boiling water.
An experienced team of pest control in its arsenal has a steam generator, with which you can destroy a whole colony with a single stream of steam. Another option that pest controllers use is continuous heating of the room, while reaching a temperature of +50 degrees. This temperature also has a lethal effect on parasites.
Why start up?
Many are wondering where the bugs in the house come from. From the last paragraph, 1 conclusion can be made - bloodsuckers are able to appear even from where. They are brought by animals, people in the transport pass each other. Bedbugs can independently get to your home, coming from neighbors. This item does not make sense at all. It is important for us to achieve 2 things - to destroy bugs and larvae, as well as prevent their subsequent appearance. We will touch upon 2 more nuances.
Unsanitary conditions play a role: despite the fact that bugs feed exclusively on blood, the presence of litter contributes to the reproduction of most insects, including those discussed. The proof of this statement is Medieval Europe - then there were bedbugs in the homes of peasants, citizens and even kings. Battles with them were carried out by spirits and steam rooms, however, to no avail. In the 20th century, the population of living creatures declined. Scientists attribute this to the emergence of a vacuum cleaner and the spread of detergent chemistry.
Methods for removing bugs from the carpet
Carpet is a great place for bugs to exist. The more pile on the carpet, the more parasites in it can inhabit. If you find the presence of night bloodsuckers in the carpet, then there is a certain list of methods that allow them to withdraw.
- Carpet cleaning with a vacuum cleaner. To do this, set the vacuum cleaner at full power and carefully walk it over the entire surface of the coating.
- Carpet wash. To implement this method, it is necessary to take the carpet out and clean it with detergents.
- Carpet treatment with insecticides. You can treat the carpet with an aerosol insecticide, after which you can be sure that all the parasites that live in it will die out.
- Thermal elimination of parasites. To destroy parasites, it is necessary to expose the carpet to low or high temperatures.The only drawback of this method is the inability to achieve high (+50 degrees) and low (-22 degrees) temperatures.
- White vinegar Using a brush, rub white vinegar into the carpet. The procedure is recommended to be repeated after a while, which will increase the effectiveness of this method.
What option for the destruction of bugs from the carpet would not be used, it is important to remember that parasites are hiding not only in one place. The very next day after processing the carpet, new bugs can live in it, which today live in any corner of your apartment.
Knowing the basic measures for the destruction of bedbugs in an apartment, you can draw the appropriate conclusions about the effectiveness of each of them. You can answer the question of how to destroy domestic bugs yourself, after you complete the task.
To choose the right remedy, first explain the complexity of the problem. Need to destroy single individuals or a whole colony? In any case, it should begin with aerosols or powder products, which are caused by a complex effect. If the methods and methods tried by you do not bring the desired result, then there is only one way out - contact the pest control service.
See also: Tips for fighting bed bugs at home (video)
How to find out that there is a bug in the house?
Where did the bugs in the house and on the body come from? Now it is necessary to determine whether we have them. Having discovered bites, you will immediately suspect something was wrong. Let's look at who could leave them:
- Fleas - they attack legs. Less often on hand. The back and other parts do not suffer. Usually there are not so many of them in the house, but they can pretty much bite. You will recognize this creature by seeing the jumping black dots,
- Mosquitoes fly, buzz. Mosquitoes move silently, but they are still visible.
Excluding both options, it remains to recognize that the apartment has bugs. They can also be detected based on the following symptoms:
- The characteristic smell is remember the expression "Cognac with the taste of bugs." The fact is that creatures have special glands that produce a characteristic aroma. He’s sweet, a little cognac,
- Chitinous shells - bedbugs on couches, beds, and elsewhere throw off their carapace. Having discovered it, you confirm your suspicions,
- Layings of bedbug eggs - they are translucent, white and brown. Outwardly similar to fig. I can be in any place up to sheets.
Look at the photos of bedbug bites or bedbug eggs - having noticed such marks on yourself, it is not necessary to find out who leaves them. It is better to immediately contact a specialist.
How to prevent the appearance of bugs?
Cooling the house: we are dealing with heat-loving creatures. They are well at 18-27 ° C. In winter, it is useful to open windows when you leave for work. This will cool housing and destroy eggs and larvae of bugs. The disadvantage of this method is the presence of areas that are always warm - these are batteries and the internal space of ventilation. Performing the procedure constantly, you can show the bugs in the apartment that this place suits them less than others.
We clean the house: the use of chlorine compounds for cleaning, the addition of citric acid to the floor washing liquid - these are all pluses that provide not only cleanliness, but also help protect against bedbug larvae in the couch and other places. For the prevention of this approach is enough.
We put plants: these include chamomile, mint, wormwood, ledum. Herbaria from their twigs and leaves help to prevent bed bugs from climbing on the couch. You can make tinctures and arrange them around the room. This will help calm the nerves - the benefits are twofold. Now let's move on to the most interesting topic.
How to bring out bugs yourself?
It may take several months to destroy the bugs. Let’s decide once and for all which ones work and which don’t.
Quartz lamps: medical disinfection lamps are widely advertised on the Internet.They really help against mold and germs. They also have disadvantages:
- Locality of exposure,
- Harmful to the human body.
No matter how you wish, they are useless against bugs and fleas. The reason is the presence of a protective shell in predators. It does not allow equipment to destroy insects. You know, even in disinfection, only open devices used in medical wards help. And they are expensive.
Folk remedies: use turpentine, diluted with alcohol, against bugs - a traditional solution. The method is quite working. The same can be said about the following products:
- Denatured alcohol - the complete destruction of bedbugs and eggs,
- Kerosene - kills larvae and bedbug eggs, emits fumes.
Branded substances: all types of bugs are mortal, but this does not mean that funds from stores will help you deal with them. We have already said that blood-sucking creatures easily adapt to various poisons. In-store products, no matter how advertised, are updated once a year, but most often they are made 1 time, after which they are sold. The market still offers several profitable solutions for how to bring out bugs. See how they function:
- A small bottle is purchased,
- The composition is diluted according to the instructions,
- Floors are washed or substances in the house are sprayed,
- The nervous system of bedbugs is paralyzed. The latter stop breathing and moving.
The main problem - everything seems to be simple, but we have a ready-made solution that tells how to get bugs on their own. This is true. The problem is different - with all the diligence, you will not be able to cover the entire room. Remember, we wrote that our little "friends" like to dwell in small crevices, appliances, and even at sockets. Pour the solution into the TV will not work. Destroy all the larvae of bugs hidden behind skirting boards and wallpaper, with the same approach. On this and finish.
How are professionals killed?
Our company, like any professional company, gives a guarantee on work. The fact is that modern methods of destroying bugs provides 100% elimination. We'll talk about the effect later. For now, look at the features of the technology:
- Using cold fog to destroy bugs - drugs are mixed and loaded into a generator. The latter is a hand tool that converts a liquid into a fine dispersion. The size of droplets scattered from bedbugs is 30-80 microns. This is almost a gaseous state. Substances settle for 5 hours, covering the entire area of housing. They penetrate into cracks, household appliances and even hidden corners. After processing from bugs there is no uncoated place. Larvae and adults die
- Hot Mist Application - the principle of operation is the same, however, a “gun” with a size of more than 1 meter will be used for work. This approach to removing bugs in the apartment is not used. Exceptions are unusually large objects. Hot fog is relevant when processing plants and hangars, as well as large industrial complexes. Unlike cold, it increases humidity, therefore, to preserve the finish, it is better to resort to using the previous option. The size of the ejected particles is not more than 30 microns. Settlement takes 10 hours. Even a building filled with garbage, without repair, will be cleaned.
Against bedbugs, this is the only way to guarantee success, regardless of the type of room or the degree of infection with adult individuals and bedbug eggs.
Read more about drugs against bedbugs: they are created from many substances. The latter are developed by specialized companies. They are regularly updated, which prevents the insects from adapting to the poison. There are 2 key effects that affect bed bugs in an apartment:
- Destruction of bugs - insect killing occurs. The same applies to masonry. Substances are absorbed into the surface of the floors, staying there for 1.5-2 months.Thanks to this, the new brood of bugs is also destroyed, and you do not need to resort to the help of other means,
- Frightening off - the main problem is that bugs are able to come from neighbors and anyone. By ordering a professional pest control, you will exclude this. Largely thanks to repellents that repel individuals, the technique is so effective.
Bed bugs in an apartment: how do they get there?
How to find out where the bugs came from in your apartment is not easy, and sometimes not at all possible. Bed bugs lead a sedentary lifestyle, but do not forget that, if necessary, they can quickly travel quite large distances. A domestic bug cannot compete in speed with a cockroach, however, it can move very quickly. Typically, bugs get into your apartment in several ways: they penetrate from neighbors from the disinfestation or with a thirst for blood, or you can easily capture these insects from an infected apartment or hotel. Bugs are exposed to entire apartment buildings, in particular, dilapidated wooden houses, panel houses and Sovdep Khrushchev and Stalin. Infection of the whole house occurs very quickly, first appeared at the neighbors, then they get to you.
Disinsection of 1 room apartment
|Cold Mist (ULV Irrigation)||From 1800 rub.|
|Cold fog and barrier protection||From 2700 rub.|
|Hot Mist (GAP Processing)||From 4500 rub.|
|Comprehensive treatment with hot and cold fog, barrier protection as a gift||From 5900 rub.|
|Comprehensive treatment with hot and cold fog, barrier protection as a gift + PPE (individual protection system)||From 7400 rub.|
Are bedbug bites dangerous for humans?
At the moment, scientists have not proved that bugs carry any kind of disease, but there are microorganisms that can be carried with bugs, can cause a number of diseases, for example:
What to do after a bug bite? If the bite site is very itchy and quickly increases in size, symptoms such as dizziness, weakness, and nausea are possible. There have been cases if you do not seek professional medical help during the time and anaphylactic shock occurs.
Bites of bed bugs cause irritation, nervousness, lack of sleep for a person. After all, the places of bites are very itchy and unpleasant in appearance. A person loses its former working capacity and stable life. Depression from constant bites can lead a person to a nervous breakdown.
How and how to treat bites from bedbugs?
Annoying bites not only bring discomfort and nasty feeling, but also look ugly on the skin of a person. In order to get rid of itching and inflammation as a result of bites, you need to wash the place with spring water, but to keep it warm. Then you can wipe the place of the bite with citric acid .
The second way to get rid of the first symptoms of a bug bite is to use a glycerin soap, apply it to the skin and let it dry. After 10 minutes, rinse with running water.
The third way to help the body cope with allergic reactions. Bring a solution of baking soda to a mushy state and apply it to the affected areas of the body. Leave it on for 30 minutes, then rinse with water.
In order not to cause infections under the skin, apply a cream that contains scarlet.
It copes with the task of pain, itching, resolves the blisters, and removes hydrocortisone ointment.
Allergy symptoms will remove antihistamines such as Benadryl
Means from bedbugs that you can process the apartment yourself
Bed bugs are very resistant to many potent insecticides. These insects quite simply take root in an environment recently treated with chemical compounds. And if yesterday or a week ago they died from a certain remedy, then today the new generation is enduring tolerably enough reprocessing.Therefore, in stores constantly changing funds, manufacturers are improving the composition for the destruction of parasites.
Features of cooperation with SES: questions and answers
Do I need to prepare the room for the procedure? We recommend moving furniture away from the walls. It is enough to observe a distance of 15 cm. It will be useful to carry out preliminary cleaning, but this is not necessary. Boil bedding. Throw away all food and wash the dishes, sinks. In fact, you do not need to worry much about this. The preparations are so effective that even the larvae of bugs buried in the soil of plants will be destroyed.
How much does it cost to destroy the bug larvae? The price of processing depends on the size of the room. The larger the object, the lower the cost. The company also offers the opportunity to save - attract neighbors and order the service together.
How fast can you get bugs? The spraying procedure takes only 30-60 minutes. At this time, you need to leave the room with your pets. Immediately after graduation, you can continue to live quietly. After 4-5 hours, open the windows and ventilate.
After how many bites from bugs will disappear? The effect is noticeable immediately. The colony completely dies out already by 4-5 days, however even after 1 day you will be able to sleep peacefully, enjoying the absence of blood-sucking insects.
How long can floors and objects be washed? Before carrying out wet cleaning after bullying bugs, you should wait 2-3 days. At the end of the period, feel free to use soap solutions, etc.
Almost all manufacturers of dichlorvos use approximately the same components. Previously, the product was diluted with water, now this is not required - a very convenient form of release in the idea of an aerosol will save you from unnecessary actions. The most voluminous component of this product is alcohol. The most common, ethyl. Dimethyl dichlorovinyl phosphate is a hard-to-pronounce substance that paralyzes insects, causing their death. It is a fairly toxic substance, but if used correctly, it is not dangerous for people.
Also included are components such as cypermethrin, piperonyl alephatic carbohydrates. All these components are a deadly weapon for bugs, cockroaches, various flies and other insects. So that the drug does not harm a person, you need to follow strict instructions for its use. Dichlorvos “Varan” from bedbugs The reviews about “Varan” expressed by customers are mostly positive. This product is available in bottles of 180 ml and 440 ml. Intended for flightless pests (bugs, cockroaches and, of course, bugs).
Write to us
For all questions, including with reviews and suggestions, suggestions of news and materials, as well as for cooperation, you can write to us through the form below. And we will try to answer you promptly. Thanks!
If you leave a request today and make a payment, then get up to 30% discount from the cost of services.
To order services for the extermination of insects, rodents, molds, the preparation of PPK agreements for Rospotrebnadzor, laboratory research and analysis of water, air, products, call: +7 (495) 255-38-42 or leave a request on the website.
Is it possible to get rid of bed bugs in an apartment with folk remedies?
You can try to get rid of bedbugs folk remedies. To do this, at home use: boiling water, steam, kerosene, turpentine, vinegar, frost of about 20 degrees, transformer oil or wormwood.
There are several folk recipes:
Per 100 ml of water, 15 ml of kerosene, 10 ml of turpentine and 30 g of a solution of green soap,
100 ml of turpentine and kerosene with 20 g of naphthalene,
40 ml of turpentine and 20 g of phenol and 3 g of salicylic acid,
100 ml of turpentine and ethyl alcohol with 5 g of camphor,
For 150 ml of denatured alcohol - 5 g of naphthalene.
Get rid of bedbugs using specialized services
If after you tried to get rid of bedbugs with folk remedies, you cannot understand where the bedbugs come from in the apartment again and again, it is worth using the services of specialists. Our bedbug service uses only modern and effective methods and drugs, as well as traditional SES .
Turning to specialized professional services for help in combating bedbugs is the easiest and most effective way to permanently and quickly get rid of bedbugs in the apartment. You do not have to think much and puzzle yourself over what means you need to purchase and think about the safety of this drug. In professional services, the dispatcher always clarifies all the details about the residents, the presence of allergies and other nuances. The processing time ranges from 1 hour, depending on the area.
Our pest control uses only modern methods, equipment, the destruction of bugs with cold and hot fog - by far the most effective method of processing and the most important task of disinfection services. The drugs used (4 classes) are minimal in danger.
We guarantee, on a contractual basis, the complete extermination of bedbugs with existing norms and rules of SanPiN 22.214.171.1246-03, wherever they are: in houses, in the catering premises, shops, warehouses, change houses, in the apartment. We will save you from bedbugs forever, inexpensively , odorless and in complete privacy.
Call the specialists of the Unified City Disinfection Service and sleep peacefully.
Call: (495) 508-24-86 and (967) 243-97-06.
Our service will help get rid of bedbugs in Moscow and the Moscow region (we also travel to neighboring regions on a contractual basis)
Surcharge for traveling to the Moscow region and adjacent regions depends on the conditions of a particular order. The cost is taken into account from factors: remoteness from the Moscow Ring Road, transportation costs and other parameters. You can get information about the cost of services from our specialists by contact phones or by using the feedback service.
The most common areas of getting rid of bedbugs in the Moscow Region are: Pushkino, Dolgoprudny, Khimki, Schelkovo, Fryazino, Mytishchi, Korolev, Ivanteyevka, Domodedovo, Lyubertsy, Kotelniki, Tomilino, Dzerzhinsky, Kraskovo, Malakhovka, Zhukovsky, Lytkarino, Ramenskoye, Zheleznodorozhny , Balashikha, Lobnya, Krasnogorsk, Nakhabino, Odintsovo, Troitsk, Scherbinka, Moscow, Klimovsk, Prominent, Podolsk, Fryazino, Zelenograd, Barvikha, Scherbinka, Elektrostal, Elektrougli, Noginsk and others.