When a woman finds out that she is pregnant, she, of course, worries that everything will be fine and the pregnancy proceeds normally. But she also cares about the question of who will be born - a boy or a girl? Ultrasound is not always an effective method in determining sex, and therefore many resort to folk methods to find out the gender of a child without an ultrasound.
Very often, folk signs are more effective in determining the sex of the unborn child than ultrasound. Next, we list the most truthful signs that can definitely determine who will be born:
- If the pregnant woman takes on the round part of the key, there will be a boy, if for the long part, there will be a girl. But if the pregnant woman prefers to take the key in the middle, then it is worth waiting for the twins.
- If the pregnant woman choked while eating, ask her to name any number. Then match the number to a letter of the alphabet and then give it a name for that letter. The name will indicate the gender of the unborn child.
- In order to accurately determine the gender of the baby, it is necessary to compare the age of the mother at the time of conception and in what year this happened. If the numbers are even or odd, there will be a girl, if one number is such and the other is a boy.
- If you want a boy to be born, eat more salt before pregnancy, if a girl is sweet.
- So that at conception, fate smiles at you and you turn out to be a girl, you need to put a wooden spoon and scissors under the mattress, and a pink bow under the pillow.
- If swelling of the legs is noticed during pregnancy, a boy will be born.
- If during pregnancy a woman is observed, irritability is increased, then she will have a girl.
- There are humps of bread during pregnancy, a boy will be born.
- If the hands dry and crack during pregnancy, a boy will be born.
- To determine who will be born, you can use the old fortune-telling: you need to pass the chain through the pregnant woman’s wedding ring and hang it over the stomach. The woman should be in a supine position. If the ring sways back and forth, a girl will be born, if in a circle - a boy.
- If a pregnant woman is more graceful, a girl will be born.
- If a pregnant woman likes to sleep more on her left side, then a boy will be born.
- If a pregnant woman shows them her hands with her hands up, a girl will be born.
People have always sought to unravel the mystery of nature and find out what gender a child will be born. Nowadays, this can be done using ultrasound. And how was the sex of the future baby determined without this miracle of modernity? In the old days, everything was simple: people carefully watched the pregnant women, analyzed, and as a result, these signs appeared:
- The woman is prettier - a boy will be born. Acne on the face, the skin is oily or vice versa, dry, and the expectant mother looks bad - there will be a girl.
- The future mother puts on meat, fish or poultry, but she can’t look at the sweet - there will be a boy. I began to eat a lot of sweets - a girl will be born. The sign is more effective if, prior to pregnancy, a woman did not observe such addictions.
- A pregnant woman will have a girl with a round belly, a boy with an acute one.
- In a woman in a position, the stomach is located above - wait for the girl, below - there will be a boy.
- If a pregnant woman has hair on a pigment strip - to the birth of a boy, they are not there - a girl will be born.
- The future mother behaves more calmly than before pregnancy - there will be a boy, on the contrary, she became irritable and tearful - wait for the girl.
Even the people determine the sex of the unborn child without ultrasound in a very simple way. You just need a golden ring, a glass of water and frost on the street.We take a glass of water, lower the ring there and expose it to frost (As you already understood, the method can only be used in the cold season). In the morning we carefully examine the frozen surface: on it tubercles are visible - to the birth of a son, hollows - wait for a daughter.
We advise you to read: Let's expect a pregnancy?
And another popular way using a wedding ring. Sitting comfortably on the couch, concentrate your attention on your stomach and imagine who it might be. Then take the ring to which your hair is tied (if the pregnant woman has a short haircut, then you can take the usual thread) and hold it over your stomach. Does the ring swing from side to side? So you will have a son. Describes circles? Wait for daughter. Those who used this method of determining the sex of a child without ultrasound say that it is very accurate.
To accurately determine the gender of the unborn child, very often resort to calculations according to the Chinese table. In most cases, it provides a 100% result. Some scholars suggest that it was compiled on the basis of the Chinese lunar calendar, while others suggest that the ancient Chinese were able to identify the relationship between the age of the mother and the month of conception.
Below are two types of Chinese table. One table shows the age of the mother, the month of the proposed conception, and the other shows the month, age, and percentage probability of having a child of one gender or another. To understand who is born, it is necessary to draw a line in the table between the age of the mother in which she became pregnant and the month when this happened. To verify the veracity of the results, you can check with relatives or friends.
Ancient Chinese method for determining the sex of a child
Can you imagine This method is already 700 years old! And that means that he is acting. Using it is quite simple. In the table below, you are looking vertically for your age at the time of conception, horizontally for the month in which you were conceived
child. At the point of their intersection is the result. (M - boy, D - girl). To verify the accuracy of the method, you can check by your date of conception. To do this, you need to remember how old your mother was when you and dad conceived you and in what month the conception occurred (do not be confused with the date of birth). And as a result? Coincided?
Ancient Chinese table for determining the sex of the unborn child
This table is one of the most accurate methods for determining the sex of the child, judging by the reviews that can be read on the forums for pregnant women. So we look carefully and calculate who will be born.
|The month in which the child is conceived|
What can the Rhesus factor say?
We will tell you about another simple method for determining the sex of the unborn child. Finding out who a son or daughter will be born is simple if you know the Rh factor of partners. For example, if a woman has a Rhesus factor negative and a man has a positive one, then most likely they will give birth to a girl. The table below will help you draw conclusions.
Determine the sex of the child by ovulation
The method is suitable for couples who know exactly when there was ovulation and sexual intercourse. Doctors say:
- if intimacy was a few days before ovulation, then we should expect the birth of a daughter,
- sex happened during ovulation or immediately after it - a son will be born.
This method of determining the sex of the child without ultrasound is considered the most accurate. Matches up to 80%. As you can see, there are many ways to find out who the boy or girl will be born: some study ancient Chinese tables, others calculate the date of ovulation or check with folk signs. And there are parents who say: “Whom God gives, he will be born” and rejoice that soon their baby will be born.
How to determine the gender of the unborn child for blood renewal?
Thanks to this method, you can determine the gender of the child. It is based on the fact that male blood is renewed every four years, and female blood every three years. A parent whose blood will be “fresher” will have a child of that gender. Blood loss is also taken into account. To use this method, you can take the test on any pregnancy planning site.
Is it possible to determine the sex of the child by the date of conception?
Our first method has a serious scientific basis. In order to use it, it is necessary to know at least approximately the date when fertilization occurred. Another option is to use the ovulation calendar. The sex of your baby will be decided on the day of conception: it depends on a certain set of chromosomes that the sperm transmits to the egg.
Female germ cells initially have a set of chromosomes of only one type - XX. And sperm can contain information about the X-chromosomes and Y-chromosomes. Accordingly, if the father “gives” the mother a male Y-chromosome, the couple will have a boy, if two female X-chromosomes are connected, a girl.
So what information can give us the day of conception? The fact is that cells with the Y chromosome move quickly, but their lifespan is very short. Getting into the female genital tract, they are able to maintain mobility for no more than 22-24 hours. Therefore, the conception of a boy is possible only on the day of ovulation (+/- day).
If conception occurred about a week later than the day of ovulation, then it is likely that it was the sperm with chromosome X that was able to achieve the goal.
This simple rule can be used when planning a child: if a couple wants to conceive a son, then sexual intercourse should take place as close to the moment of ovulation as possible. If you dream about a girl, then with conception you can wait a bit. Also, the sexual abstinence of the crumbs can be affected by the sexual abstinence of a man. A prolonged absence of sexual contact (2-3 months) blocks the production of “boyish” spermatozoa. When conducting an active sexual life before conception, the probability of a boy's birth grows to 70%.
We calculate the sex of the child by updating the blood of parents
The essence of this non-standard, but no less effective than the previous, technique is the theory of blood renewal. It is believed that over the course of a person’s life there are several cycles during which the “old” blood completely changes to “new”.
"New" blood is stronger. Depending on which of the parents at the time of conception, the composition of the blood will be closest to the updated, the same gender will have a child.
Traditionally, the blood change scheme is as follows: for women, the cycle takes 3 years, for men - 4 years.
This is where the flaw of this method manifests itself: averaged data are taken as its basis, but in practice the rhythm of blood renewal can be completely different. Blood loss (surgery, donation, childbirth), blood transfusion, diseases of the circulatory system affect the cycle. If conception was preceded by significant loss of blood (from 1 liter), then the account will be kept not from the day of birth, but from the date of the last transfusion (operation).
So, for the calculation, we divide the indicators of the age of the father (for example, 31 years) and the mother (25 years) by the update cycle:
Dad: 31/4 = 7,7
Mother: 25/3 = 8,3
In the results we are interested in only the numbers after the decimal point. We look at the remainder: the pope will have a higher value (7).This means that his blood was renewed earlier, and a high probability appears at the birth of a girl.
Also, the result may be:
Dad: 28/4 = 7,0
Mother: 24/3 = 8,0
If the balance is the same, the chances of conceiving a boy and girl are equalized. And it is also believed that such a test result indicates a great possibility of developing a multiple pregnancy.
Determining the sex of the child by the Rhesus factor and blood type of the parents
According to this method, it is possible to calculate the degree of probability of birth in a couple of a child of a certain gender.
The theory goes that:
- if a woman has blood of l groups, a man has l or lll - they will most likely have a daughter,
- a woman’s ll group, a man’s ll or lV– are more likely to conceive a girl,
- a woman has an lll group, a man has ll, lll or lV - a high probability of giving birth to a boy,
- a woman has an lV group, and a man has an ll - this combination is ideal for the birth of a baby.
As for the Rh factor of parents, the algorithm will be as follows:
- mom and dad have the same rhesus - a girl is born,
- Rhesus different - a boy will be born.
The veracity of the calculations by blood groups is not so high: the results very often do not coincide with reality.
Indicators of blood type and Rh factor remain the same for life, and in large families there are almost always heterosexual babies.
The Rh factor at conception is more serious: mothers with a negative value have a high risk of developing Rh conflict during pregnancy. Such a pregnancy should take place under the mandatory supervision of a doctor.
There are several calendar methods that can help you plan your pregnancy. Pregnancy is a very crucial moment in the life of every woman and therefore she treats her with all seriousness. Each future mother has her own wishes regarding the gender of the child, someone wants a boy, someone wants a girl. Therefore, in order to accurately plan not only the day of conception, but also what will be the gender of the baby You can use calendar methods. These include:
- Moon calendar.
- Japanese calendar.
- Chinese calendar.
How pregnancy will take place will not depend on this method of conception.
Very often they try to determine the sex of the child by toxicosis, but no one can say how effective this method is. Someone have the same forecasts, but someone does not. It used to be that if you are very sick at the beginning of pregnancy, then there will be a girl, and if there is practically no toxicosis, there will be a boy. In the 20th century, scientists even made observations, and it was found that in those women whose pregnancy proceeded with increased toxicosis, a girl was born in the end. They claim that morning vomiting is a consequence of elevated hormone levels.
Folk ways to find out gender without ultrasound
It is easiest to determine the sex of the future baby without an ultrasound using various folk signs. Naturally, none of the signs, even when they are all together, do not give a guaranteed 100% result, but still their reliability is very high. They are connected like a dad, and with mom, and also with the mood, character, taste preferences and even splendor of hair.
What does the stomach look like?
Very often, when determining sex, you can focus on the shape of the abdomen. This is considered the most common form of definition and the most reliable popular sign. It consists in the following: if the pregnancy has a “sharp” stomach, the stomach is visible from the back, there will be a boy, and if the tummy looks like a ball, there will be a girl. But it is also worth saying that this sign is not always effective. Since there can be various factors affecting the shape of the abdomen.
Japanese sex table
The decoding of this Japanese table is similar to the previous method. Only vertically it will be necessary to look not for the age of the mother, but for a special secret number. To calculate the secret number, you will have to use the first part of the table. It is located at the intersection of the month of birth of the mother and father.
When the cherished number is found, the matter remains small. Everything is quick and simple: we are looking for a color designation of the sex of the crumbs, corresponding to your secret number and month of conception.
Signs that are associated with mom
To recognize the gender of the child, you need to look at the shape of the abdomen, pay attention to the mood of the mother and how the pregnancy goes. It has been observed that:
- If during pregnancy the belly is rounded, hides the waist and protrudes on the sides, then it means that a girl will be born. If it comes forward, there will be a boy.
- Boys are usually born to young pregnant women for the first time, while in women over 30, girls are usually born.
- The child pushed you on the right for the first time, which means that this is a girl.
- If the first trimester is the most difficult, with poor health and severe toxicosis, then expect a girl.
- Mom’s appearance has changed for the better - a boy will be born.
- If at the early stage of pregnancy you started to freeze, then a girl will appear, accordingly, he will throw in a fever, then there will be a boy.
- If mom is happy to everyone around, demonstrates her changed position and is in excellent mood, then most likely a boy will appear. Until the last hides? Expect a girl.
- In the daily menu, meat in its various forms began to take the main place - wait for the boy. Moms who carry girls most often prefer fruits, dairy products and sweets.
- If mom began to sleep often on her left side, a boy will be born.
What week can I find out the gender of the child?
The planned ultrasound examination by the gynecologist prescribes at 10-12 weeks of gestation. By this time, the fetus still has insufficiently well-defined genitals, but a specialist with experience will discern the gender of the child under a favorable set of circumstances.
In a situation where the baby is successfully rotated and does not hide behind the handle, you can determine its gender. The chances of finding out who is born at this time are approximately 50 out of 100.
The next ultrasound is done at 18 weeks. At this time, the sexual development of the fetus allows you to establish whether the boy or girl is in the mother’s womb. If you postpone the second examination until 20–22 weeks, the percentage of a possible error in determining sex will decrease sharply (see also: 20-21 weeks of pregnancy - how many months is this?).
We find out the gender of the child according to folk signs
Whatever beliefs our ancestors used to predict the baby’s gender in the womb. Consider the most interesting of the folk signs:
1 Mom’s tummy is sharp, protrudes forward, and the waist has retained its shape - get ready for the birth of a son. If the belly is round and slightly apart, it will most likely be a girl.
2 They say that girls usually “take away the beauty” of their mothers. If during pregnancy a woman has severe toxicosis, acne and acne, and her hair and nails often break, expect a baby.
3 Did you feel madly hungry for fruits, sweets and cakes, although you’ve never had a sweet tooth before? Most likely your child is a female. It is impossible to refuse salty and meat products - you are carrying a boy.
4 A woman constantly freezes during pregnancy - which means she will give birth to a daughter. Feels bouts of heat - son.
5 The first stirring of the baby appeared on the right side of the abdomen - this is a signal that there is a boy under her heart. On the left side is a girl.
6 If the breast of the future mother during pregnancy has not changed, then a boy will be born. The breasts have increased and the nipples have darkened - your baby will be female.
7 From time immemorial, the sex of the child could be determined by the heartbeat. In girls, the heart rate is chaotic (up to 170 beats are heard per minute), in boys - more monotonous (up to 140 beats).
Believe omens and other ways or not is every parent's business. The result of such methods is not always true, but sometimes ultrasound also fails to find out the exact information.
And is it really that important? The first thing that should care for loving parents is the belief that pregnancy is easy and the baby will be born healthy and strong.
The most reliable methods
Each pregnant woman will have to undergo at least three ultrasound sessions in nine months to determine the absence of fetal development pathologies - one in each trimester.
To the delight of parents, this study also allows you to see the future baby, as well as to find out his gender, and this method is considered very accurate.
Since not all parents want to know before birth who they expect before knowing the gender of the unborn child, specialists usually ask moms and dads about their desire.
But ultrasound diagnostics do not give an absolute result - it is influenced by various factors. So, a high probability of a reliable determination of sex occurs at a period not earlier than 15 weeks of pregnancy, and the larger the baby, the more accurate the result of the study will be.
But the effectiveness of the technique is also affected by the professionalism of the specialist, the presence of excess weight in the expectant mother, the equipment on which the study is conducted, and the position of the baby - sometimes he lies in the uterus so that he covers the genital area with his legs, handles or umbilical cord, interfering see the doctor’s floor.
In addition to ultrasound, there are other medical methods and tests with which you can get up to 99% accurate result of sex determination.
This is amniocentesis, as well as a biopsy of the chorionic villi. But both methods are carried out only if the fetus is likely to detect developmental disorders, as they are associated with rather high risks.
But the signs with which you can understand the sex of the child are associated not only with mom, but also with dad. Although they are much smaller. It's believed that:
- If the husband is older than his wife by at least 10 years, the first child will be a boy.
- If the spouse prefers loose underwear, most likely this couple will have a girl.
- In completely bald men or with bald patches, more often boys are born.
How to determine the gender of the baby without ultrasound at home?
There are couples who use methods without ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby - Chinese or Japanese tables. These techniques suggest that the sex of the child is determined by the day of conception. The Chinese method gives an almost 80% certainty of determining whether a boy is born or a girl. The Japanese system has a more modest result - 56%.
The most popular method of determining the gender of the baby among pregnant women is the determination of gender by the blood type of the parents. To do this, you need to know the blood type of mom and dad. The table below will show the comparability of blood groups and the likelihood of a girl and a boy depending on dad and mom.
|Mothers||I group||II group||III group||IV group|
How to determine the gender of the baby, knowing the day of conception?
There is a method according to which you can determine whether a boy is born or a girl, just knowing the day of conception.
The fact is that spermatozoa of different sexes have different life expectancy - “male” live only about two days, and “female” up to 7 days.
And knowing the exact date of conception, with such data you can approximately calculate the gender of your future child.
So, it is believed that if intimacy occurred 2-3 days before the onset of ovulation, which can be monitored at home using a special test, then most likely a girl will be born.
If sexual intercourse occurred on the day of ovulation or just shortly before it, then the chance increases to give birth to a small man.
The Japanese method of determining the sex of the baby before birth is also considered popular today.It is based on a comparison of the months of birth of the mother and father, as well as the month of conception of the child. There is a whole table that will help you quickly find out whether a daughter or son will be born to a married couple.
Parent blood test
Alternative methods are not the only option that allows you to determine the sex of the baby without ultrasound. There are methods that are based on the characteristics of the blood of parents, or rather, on its cyclical renewal and Rh factor. Naturally, they do not have guaranteed accuracy, however, taken together with other signs can give a result of more than 60%.
By father's age
To determine the gender without ultrasound, you can use the method of determining the age of the father. It is considered unique and is used very rarely. For this, a formula is used, for which it is necessary to know such indicators as:
- Dad's age at conception (X).
- Conception month (U).
If the result is even, it is necessary to wait for the boy, if the odd result is for the girl.
Does the gender of the unborn child depend on the age of the parents?
If the time has not yet come to find out the sex of your baby using ultrasound, and I really want to find out, parents are ready to resort to a variety of tests that can tell who is “hidden” in the tummy. Two theories are known that help determine the sex of a child depending on the age of the parents — according to the ancient Chinese table and “updating” the blood.
The sex determination technique, which is based on updating the blood of the mother and father of the child, is considered quite reliable, according to the parents.
Experts say that its effectiveness is not more than 50%. The essence of the method is that according to one theory, human blood is regularly completely updated, and this happens in the male body every 4 years, and in women - every 3 years.
To find out what gender a baby will be born to a couple, you need to divide the number of mom’s full years by 3, and dad’s age by 4. And if the blood turns out to be younger at the mother, then the birth of the girl should be expected, and if the father is born, then the boy.
The ancient Chinese table is much simpler to use than the previous method. It is based on the Chinese lunar calendar.
It is believed that if you know the age of the mother and the month of conception, the table will help to determine correctly what gender the couple is expecting.
To forgive the test on such a table, you will not need outside help, just correlate the age of the mother and the month of conception and at the intersection you will see the gender of the unborn child.
By update date
Each person's blood is regularly updated, but the time for this update in women and men is different. Based on the theory of blood renewal, parents will have a child of the same sex, whose blood during conception is younger, that is, stronger. Determining this is very simple using ordinary math.
The renewal process for men takes 4 years, for women - 3. Thus, the age of a man must be divided by 4, and women - by 3. Which figure is less, the blood of this parent is younger. For example, the husband is 32 years old and the wife is 27 years old. Divide 32 into four, and 27 into three. For dad we get the result of 8, and for mom 9. We need to take into account only round numbers. Papa has a smaller figure, respectively, his blood is stronger and younger, and this couple will hypothetically have a boy.
When applying these calculations it is necessary to take into account blood updates, which can occur with large blood loss, for example, during surgery, after an injury, or in the case of donation.
In this case, the calculation must be carried out not from the date of birth, but from the date of surgery or blood donation or any other situation that led to blood loss. If after dividing you have the same numbers, then you will probably have twins.
How to determine the sex of the child without ultrasound using the age of the mother? To do this, they often resort to the Chinese calendar, which indicates the age of the mother from 18 years to 45 years, as this is the reproductive age.This article was previously presented in this article, which will certainly help to correctly determine and plan the sex of the future baby.
At least once in my life, most people have heard about the Rh factor. Its definition is considered one of the main studies that a pregnant woman is prescribed during registration in a consultation. This is done in order to determine the Rhesus conflict as early as possible and to prevent complications associated with this. Rhesus factor - this is a special proteinlocated on the surface of red blood cells. If it is present, then the blood is positive, if not, negative.
It is believed that the absence or presence of this protein in parents can help to find out if they will have a boy or girl. So:
- With a positive rhesus in a mom, a boy will be born if the pope has a negative indicator, and a girl when it is positive.
- If the mother has Rhesus negative, then at the same Rhesus, the pope will have a boy, and the girl will be if the father has a positive Rhesus.
Based on the date of conception
Methods for determining the date of conception are deservedly popular and boast a very high - almost 85% - degree of guarantee. There are three types of this method, which depend on the month, when did conception, as well as the age of the mother and father. Using these methods, you can not only try to determine the gender of the unborn child, but also plan it in the future by choosing a specific date for conception.
There is a belief that if a woman is waiting for a girl, then she has problems with beauty, rashes on her face and chest may appear. Also, if the areoles around the nipple become dark, this may mean that you are pregnant with a girl.
Gender of a child by date of conception
The date of fertilization of the egg plays a large role in the formation of the gender of the baby. It's all about the chromosomes. Female unites only in a bunch of type XX. Male couples can contain both type X and Y. If the egg received chromosome Y from the future dad, then the deuce XY is formed, and a boy is born. When a pair of XX formed, then the parents will have a girl in 9 months.
It’s more difficult to conceive a boy. This is due to the fact that the male chromosome Y moves quickly, but does not live long. Its life is not more than 24 hours. In this regard, if conception occurred on the day of ovulation, the probability of having a boy is more than girls. In the case when the parents were a little late and conceived the baby soon after ovulation, most likely they will have a daughter.
The sex of the child is also affected by the frequency of sex. If dad abstained for a long time, then the opportunity to give birth to a boy is reduced. With regular sexual activity, this possibility increases dramatically.
You can also determine the gender of the child by the emotional background. If a pregnant woman constantly worries, cries, and then laughs, is nervous and annoyed by any little things, then this is most likely what a girl needs to wait. If the pregnant woman, on the contrary, is constantly in a good mood, she does not have differences, and there are no constant changes in her tastes, then you can safely wait for the boy.
Developed by Lyudmila Kim, a student of the famous fortune teller, this table almost completely repeats the one created by Chinese scientists. Even outwardly they look alike. The only difference is that the basis of the Wangi table is not the lunar calendar, which is so popular in China, but the simple, familiar for us. Just like in the Chinese table, to determine whether you have a boy or a girl, you will need to find a box at the intersection of the columns indicating the day of conception and the age of the mother.
Find out who is born by fetal heartbeat
Surprisingly, even by the number of strokes of a small heart, we can conclude who will be born.Already at a period of 10 weeks of pregnancy, each mother can well listen to the baby's heartbeat using ultrasound. At each ultrasound, the doctor must listen to the rhythmic beats of the fetal heart and determine their frequency.
It is believed that with a heartbeat of 140 beats per minute or more, you should wait for the baby's birth, and at lower rates - the boy.
Since ultrasound does not guarantee 100% accurate results of listening to the fetal heart rate, this method does not give reliable results for determining sex, but can be taken into account by future parents in combination with other tests.
As for taste preferences, there is a completely different hypothesis. Many believe that if a pregnant woman is constantly drawn to sweets, then most likely a girl will be born, but if you want meat and salty, there will be a boy. But argue about this method, since taste preferences may not always change during pregnancy, for example, who loved salt before pregnancy, they can love it like that during pregnancy, and eventually wait for the girl.
Scientists believe that there are several myths in folk signs that can effectively indicate the gender of the child:
- Fetal heartbeat. On this occasion, even studies have been conducted that refute this theory of sex determination, since this cannot be done by beating. The baby's heartbeat can be increased or lower and this will be the reason for some pathological condition or other factor.
- The shape of the abdomen. It is considered a common sign, but not believable.
- Morning toxicosis. It causes controversy among obstetrician-gynecologists. Even with severe toxicosis, you can give birth to a boy. Toxicosis also depends on the mother's body.
- Activity baby. You can not trust her, since each pregnant woman has her own sensitivity and a different system of perception.
- Food preferences. There is no evidence to support this theory. A pregnant woman’s taste can constantly change, and therefore, if she eats sweets, she will have a girl, because after two days she may want meat or a cutlet with jam, it will not mean that she has become a pregnant boy.
- Swings of the wedding ring. This method is similar to spiritual divination and is considered absurd.
- Chinese calendar. It was compiled in the 13th century, but is popular in China, but this does not mean that it will help to accurately conceive a child of the gender you want. This calendar, of course, can take into account the lunar phases, but not the individual characteristics of a woman.
Currently, in addition to the proposed methods for determining gender by folk remedies, there is still a large amount that is growing every day with every pregnancy. But you should not trust and verify everyone, because with such a complex process that takes place in the female body, which is still being studied by scientists, you can’t say exactly who you will have.
Signs for sex determination
Long before the appearance of ultrasound, women tried to identify some signs that would help to find out who was born. Today, such signs are known that help in determining the sex of the child before his birth:
- If the mother’s belly during pregnancy is elongated (pointed), then a boy will be born, and if round (like a ball), a girl will be born,
- If the pregnant woman eats a lot of sweets, then the daughter should wait, and if the meat and salty - son,
- There is a belief that a girl takes away her mother’s beauty - if a girl is born, then a woman may have acne, hair loss and so on, and those who are expecting a boy are not familiar with such manifestations of pregnancy,
- Sex can also be determined by toxicosis - if a woman suffers from severe morning sickness and vomiting, then a daughter will be born,
- If the areola of the nipples has darkened, then the mother carries the girl, and if it brightens, the boy.
How to determine the gender of the unborn child?
In order to determine the gender of the unborn child, there are various, including scientific methods.Married couples do not lose hope of calculating everything so that a boy or girl is exactly born. This is especially true for families where there is already a child of the same sex.
For example, the star couple of Victoria and David Beckham after the birth of their first son sought to give him also a sister. After all, if the famous father could pass on the football wisdom to the heir, the popular mother, known as one of the most stylish women in the world, dreamed of dressing her daughter in cute dresses and conveying the secrets of beauty.
However, apparently, the star family did not know how to determine the gender of the child. After all, one after another they had sons born. The joy of fatherhood from this, of course, was no less, but the stubborn Victoria did not lose hope of conceiving a daughter. As a result, only the fourth pregnancy finally led the couple to the goal - they had a girl.
Equally important is the determination of sex for couples who are already expecting a baby. After all, you can learn about it with the help of ultrasound only after the second trimester. You can try various methods - perhaps one of them will work for you.
How to determine the sex of the unborn child using scientific methods
- Chorionic Biopsy - can with a probability of 100% find out the gender of the unborn child. With this test, a special needle is inserted into the uterus, which takes a particle of the placenta.
- Ultrasound examination. This method is not 100%. The most accurate results can only be after 6 months of pregnancy. Also sometimes at 15-17 weeks you can determine the sex, but this rarely happens.
- Microsort system (MicroSort). Most often, this method is used in order to identify pathologies and diseases by inheritance in parents. During the test with this method, sperm cells are divided into “male” and “female”.
Determine the sex of the unborn child by the date of conception
The gender of the baby is formed at the time of conception, when the sperm and the egg merge into one. The carrier of the sex gene is not an egg, but a sperm. There are those that carry the XY chromosome, due to which the boy will be born - they are faster, but the duration of their "life" in the female genital organs is less. Therefore, if you dream about a boy, plan your conception on the day of ovulation, that is, exactly in the middle of the menstrual cycle. If, on the contrary, you want a girl, start it before or after ovulation. In the case when you are already expecting a baby, just calculate the date of conception relative to the day of ovulation.
Blood renewal theory
This theory is common in Europe. According to her, to predict the sex of the child, it is enough to make calculations regarding the age of the parents. This method is based on the assertion that male blood is completely renewed in the body every 4 years, and female blood - once every 3 years.
It should also consider blood updates in other situations - for example, as a result of an accident or transfusion. To determine the sex of the child, you should divide the age of the man by 4, and women - by 3, respectively. You will get a digit with a non-integer number (or zero after the decimal point, if the number is an integer). If the number after the decimal point is greater for the father, then a daughter will be born. And vice versa.
Example: a woman is 29 years old, her husband is 30. So: 30/4 = 7.529 / 3 = 7, 2 That is, the mother has 2, the father has 5. According to this theory, a girl will be born.
Table of Rhesus blood factors:
- o (I) + m (I) = girl,
- o (II) + m (I) = boy,
- o (III) + m (I) = girl,
- o (IV) + m (I) = boy,
- o (I) + m (II) = boy,
- o (II) + m (II) = girl,
- o (III) + m (II) = boy,
- o (IV) + m (II) = girl,
- o (I) + m (III) = girl,
- o (II) + m (III) = boy,
- o (III) + m (III) = boy,
- o (IV) + m (III) = boy,
- o (I) + m (IV) = boy,
- o (II) + m (IV) = girl,
- o (III) + m (IV) = boy,
- o (IV) + m (IV) = boy.
- For pregnant women, you need to find the intersection of their age and the expected month of birth of the child, the sex of the unborn child is indicated in the cell at the intersection.
- If pregnancy is only in the plans, you can determine in the line corresponding to your age the months when the boy (or girl) will be born, and subtracting 9 months, determine the month in which you should conceive.
How to determine the gender of the unborn child: folk signs
There are a lot of folk signs on the topic of determining the sex of the child. Sometimes they completely contradict each other.However, we chose for you those that are considered the most reliable, and accompanied them with comments from doctors.
- The shape of the abdomen. It is believed that if the stomach grows forward, you should expect a boy. If the stomach is small, neat, tall, and sharp in shape ("cucumber"), but you can’t see it from the back, a boy will be born. With a large belly, set low, protrudes slightly on the sides, and from the back it is noticeable - there will be a girl. Doctors say that many factors influence the shape of the abdomen - such as the shape of the mother, gestational age, fetal position, etc. Therefore, such a sign is called doubtful.
- For foodwhich the future mom is most attracted to. If you want sweets, there will be a daughter. Meat (especially smoked) and pickles is a boy. By the way, someone recommends that when planning a pregnancy, depending on who you want to give birth, give preference in accordance with these products. Doctors are skeptical of this theory. They say: a passion for a certain type of taste is explained by problems with internal organs. So, the kidneys need salty, and the pancreas need sweet. And according to doctors, this has nothing to do with the sex of the child.
- By affectionate words to the child. If the first affectionate words that you said to the unborn baby (or about him) were female - a girl will be born. For example - baby, kitty, bunny, asterisk. If the male - beloved, beautiful, sweet - there will be a boy. It is based on the fact that subconsciously, the mother already knows the gender of the unborn child. Doctors shrug here. The subconscious is a thing in which even science has not yet figured out. And about the supernatural relationship of mother and child show numerous studies.
- The strength of toxicosis. If the future mother has very strong signs of toxicosis - nausea, vomiting, dizziness, loss of consciousness - there will be a girl. The symptoms are especially pronounced in the first trimester. Pregnancy by a boy is much easier. And here doctors agree with the experts in the field. Symptoms of toxicosis are the consequences of an increase in the hormone HCH, which really indicates that the fetus is female.
How to determine the gender of the unborn child: scientific methods
Chorionic biopsy. With absolute accuracy determines the gender of the unborn child. However, the procedure itself can harm an unborn baby, as it involves the extraction of a pair of cells of the future placenta from the uterus with a needle. This procedure can only be done on medical grounds for 10 weeks.
Ultrasound radiation (ultrasound). The simplest scientific method for determining the sex of the unborn child. Most often, future parents resort to this method, because it is safe and reliable. However, the most accurate result can be obtained no earlier than after 23 weeks. Therefore, parents need to be patient.
The first method: By updating the blood
Pretty new and gaining popularity method. The principle of this method is to determine which of the parents has blood younger. Depending on the result, you can tell what gender your child will be.
In our body, blood is renewed with a certain cycle: in women - 1 time in 3 years, and in men - 1 time in 4 years. However, blood is renewed more often as a result of blood loss. When calculating, it is necessary to take into account the date of the last blood loss up to 1000 ml. It occurs as a result of operations, transfusion or donation of donated blood.
There is a simple test that allows you to determine the gender of the child, in which you must enter the date of birth of both parents, as well as the date of conception.
The second method: the sex of the child by the date of ovulation.
This is also one of the most common methods for determining the sex of the unborn child. This method is based on sperm differences. The most mobile and fast sperm of the Y chromosome, which are able to penetrate the egg and fertilize it earlier.
As a result, it can be argued that the sex of the unborn child is a boy. However, if ovulation in the female body has not yet occurred at the time of intercourse, then Y chromosomes will soon die. Unlike Y chromosomes, X chromosomes are more tenacious. They can live in the body for 3 days.
This suggests that a girl will be born.
Third method: according to the Chinese calendar.
In China, this is the most common method of determining the sex of the unborn child. This popularity is due to the fact that it is very simple. To determine the sex of your baby’s future, it’s enough to know the month in which the parents are expecting a baby and the age of the future mother.
Thanks to this test, you can plan the sex of the child for the future. However, this test is not wholly
Symptoms of pregnancy indicating the bearing of a girl
- The external data of the future mother may change slightly for the worse. People say that a girl in the belly of a woman takes away her beauty. Indeed, most pregnant women with daughters confirm the appearance of rashes on the skin, deterioration of complexion.
- A constant desire to eat something sweet or starchy. A pregnant girl is often drawn to sweets, chocolate, fruit juices, ice cream and other sweets, and women become indifferent to meat dishes.
- Severe nausea during the day. It is said that toxicosis in women carrying a girl manifests itself much more than in waiting for a boy. Especially poor health is characteristic of the morning hours.
- The abdomen of a pregnant woman is round in shape and, as it were, spreads out on the sides. The chest pours heavily, swelling of the legs appears, and the volume of the hips increases.
The table for determining the gender of the unborn child in the Chinese calendar
Fourth method: according to the Japanese calendar.
The method used by Japanese emperors. This method allows you to determine the sex of the unborn child according to a table divided into two parts. To do this, you need to know the date of birth of both parents, as well as the date of conception. The intersection point of these dates will allow you to predict the gender of the unborn child, provided that you are already pregnant.
Japanese calendar table:
Fifth method: blood type.
This method has been used in Russia for a long time. And it is a table in which it is necessary to indicate the blood type of both parents, as well as their Rh factor. The intersection point of this data will tell you which child of which gender is worth the wait. Like all previous methods, he will not be able to give a 100% guarantee.
Blood Type Table:
Determining the sex of a child by folk methods:
- During pregnancy, the boy increases the amount of hair on the legs.
- If the mother’s belly has a pointed shape - expect a boy, and if rounded - a girl.
- If during pregnancy you look great - wait for the boy, if your reflection in the mirror does not satisfy you, there are problems on your skin - wait for the girl.
If during pregnancy most of the time you are in a good mood - wait for the boy. If waves of aggressiveness and bad mood roll in waves - wait for the girl.
- During pregnancy, you are drawn to the salty - wait for the boy, and if for sweets - then the girl.
- Legs swell - a boy will be born, if everything is in order with the legs - wait for the girl.
- The skin on your hands is dry - a boy will be born, but if normal, wait for the girl.
- During pregnancy, you eat a lot - wait for the boy, but if the appetite is moderate - there will be a girl.
- With severe toxicosis - a girl, but his absence indicates the birth of a boy.
If your gait has become awkward resembling a duck, then wait for the birth of the boy. If you remain graceful - wait for the girl.
- You sleep on your left side - a boy will be born, on your right - a girl.
- If you feel a rapid heartbeat, a boy will be born; if not, a girl.
- Hair appeared on your tummy - to the boy, if there are age spots to the girl.
How to find out the sex of a child without ultrasound at home in early pregnancy?
From the first weeks of an interesting situation, a woman wants to know who she will soon pick up: a little boy or a princess. The question of how to find out the sex of a child without an ultrasound worries everyone. For this, women use various methods.
Most often, future mothers resort to using various tabular calculations and human observations. Is it realistic to determine who to expect, and how to find out the sex of a child without ultrasound in the early stages?
Is it possible to find out the gender of the unborn child without an ultrasound?
Until the onset of the fifth month, ultrasonic waves are powerless in recognizing the sexual characteristics of the fetus.
With a reliability of up to 99%, you can find out the gender of the baby already at 4 weeks of gestation using a genetic study of the mother’s blood. The procedure is not cheap and many cannot afford it, so they are looking for ways to find out the sex of the unborn child without an ultrasound at home?
- Our ancestors managed to identify that couples older than 30 years more often give birth to tender babies. The same result awaits families in which the man did not have an intense sex life. Active representatives of the strong half increase the chances of having an heir.
- Experiencing various options, how to determine the sex of the child in early pregnancy without ultrasound, some advise to look at the appearance of the pregnant woman.
- Bearing a girl, usually do not gain weight dramatically in the first weeks, but remain slim.
It is generally accepted that girls can “take away” their mother’s beauty and the woman ceases to be attractive, while mothers of boys are less likely to have toxicosis and moodiness.
By the method of Freiman-Dobrotin
The technique was developed by Mikhail Freiman, and Dobrotin tested it in action and proved that it really works. The birthdays of parents, the time of fertilization and the tables will help determine the future boy or girl.
Freiman was able to figure out how to find out the sex of a child without an ultrasound at home, with great accuracy. But his technique is not too convenient for independent use. In addition, tables have been compiled for a long time and may not have the right date. It is not difficult to think of them on your own, but there are techniques for how to know the sex of a child accurately without ultrasound, and without such complications.
Having chosen Freiman-Dobrotin, it is easier to use an online calculator that provides the necessary result after entering the necessary information.
With proper use, the tables are rarely mistaken and clearly show how you can determine the gender of the child without ultrasound. But the method is completely useless for trying to plan a pregnancy. The process of calculating and deriving the planned time of fertilization will be too time-consuming.
According to the Budyansky method
The gender of the child in this case depends only on the mother’s birthday. The Budyansky technique is very popular due to its ease of use.
How to determine the sex of a child without ultrasound according to the Budyansky technique? You need to start by determining the type to which a woman refers: to even or odd. Important approximate time of conception of the mother. The two-year calendar of menstrual cycles has 1 month more, since this period consists of 28 days.
In pregnant women of an even type, the chances of having a baby increase in even months. While the appearance of the boy will be most likely at conception at odd times. For women with the opposite menstrual type, everything is exactly the opposite.
There is no convincing scientific evidence of the logical relationship between the menstrual cycle and the sexes of children, and, therefore, how to find out the sex of a child without ultrasound using the Budyansky technique.
How to find out the sex of the unborn baby without ultrasound in early pregnancy? It is required to determine what type a pregnant woman is. It is required to clarify approximately in which month the mother was conceived (subtract 9 months from the birthday).
The parity of the year of birth also matters.Women born in an odd year need to look for their menstrual type in the first column, the rest in the third. In the same way, the parity of the period in which the child is conceived is determined.
Sex determination table according to the Budyansky method.
Odd date of birth Conception time Even date of type
|Odd.||1.01 — 28.01||Even|
|Even||29.01 — 25.02||Odd.|
|Odd.||26.02 — 25.03||Even|
|Even||26.03 — 22.04||Odd.|
|Odd.||23.04 — 20.05||Even|
|Even||21.05 — 17.06||Odd.|
|Odd.||18.06 — 15.07||Even|
|Even||16.07 — 12.08||Odd.|
|Odd.||13.08 — 9.09||Even|
|Even||10.09 — 7.10||Odd.|
|Odd.||8.10 — 4.11||Even|
|Even||5.11 — 2.12||Odd.|
|Odd.||3.12 — 31.12||Even|
If the periods when the conception of the mother and the child coincided in parity, then the baby is more likely to be expected, if not, the baby is expected.
By date of conception (ovulation)
What the baby is born is programmed by the chromosome contained in the sperm. It is widely believed that female-type cells are able to function in the uterine cavity for a long time and wait for an egg to be ready for a week, and spermatozoa with a male chromosome live less, but have agility and speed. On whom and on what does the sex of the unborn child at conception depend?
You can increase the chance of a boy being born. For his birth, it is necessary to track the onset of ovulation and try to conceive it precisely in this period. Rapid tests or constant monitoring of basal temperature will help to not miss the moment.
Despite the apparent “scientific nature” of this method, in reality it represents the same superstition as other methods. The behavior of sperm and the duration of their life do not depend on their chromosome set.
By age of parents and time of conception
How to find out the gender of the unborn baby without ultrasound using the birthdays of the parents? The following table was developed in China. It has been used for more than 7 hundred years. When using tabular data, it is necessary to take into account that the Chinese determine the age differently, they must add another 9 months to their years.
How can I determine the sex of the unborn child without ultrasound using this method? Using the Chinese table is easy: just fill in the dates and match them with the color of the cell at the intersection. A red color indicates that a girl needs to wait, and blue cells indicate a greater likelihood of a boy being born.
Table for determining sex by age of parents and time of conception
Continuation of the table for determining sex by age of parents and time of conception
How to find out the gender of a child without ultrasound in Japanese? Here the birthdays of both parents are taken into account. The necessary calculations are performed using two tables. The first of them helps to find the coefficient required for further calculations. The methodology is not based on the years or birthdays of future parents, but on the months in which they were born.
According to the second table, you need to find in the column with the number of the resulting coefficient the month of conception of the baby and determine with what degree of probability a baby of one gender or another will be born. The more pluses, the higher the chances.
The union of women with positive values of this blood system with men with a negative Rh factor increases the chances of a boy appearing. The positive Rhesus factor of both parents often contributes to the birth of princesses. In a pair where a woman is a carrier of a negative Rh factor and a man has a positive Rh factor, boys are usually expected to appear.
If you trust this technique, then many families who want to have heterosexual children should not count on this. It’s a very dubious technique, but you can check it, and besides, the calculation is very simple.
How accurate are these methods?
There are a lot of options for how to find out the sex of a child without ultrasound at home in the early stages of pregnancy. That's just their reliability leaves much to be desired.
It is impossible to fully trust them; nature cannot be calculated and fit into any tabular data. With the same success, you can turn to solitaire, runes and other magical attributes.
I really want to find out the sex of the baby early, especially during the first pregnancy.But the results of the manipulations with the tables are extremely doubtful, and one can only hope that they will be confirmed by ultrasound.
- How can I determine the gender of the unborn child without an ultrasound? Information with the maximum guarantee gives only a study of the DNA of the fetus (by maternal blood). Not a single table or someone else's observations can compete with this. It is impossible to calculate and take into account all the factors affecting the formation of the baby.
- The considered methods have no scientific justification, and reviews of each of them are quite positive and negative.
- The risk of missing always remains, and absolute confidence comes only after the birth of the crumbs.
Determining the sex of the unborn child: proven methods
Pregnancy, especially the long-awaited, is a striking event in every family. And already, only having seen 2 strips on the test, the couple becomes curious who they will have - a boy or a girl. Most concerned about this issue are couples who already have one child or several same-sex children.
It is no secret that determining the sex of the unborn child is possible only at 18-20 weeks of pregnancy during ultrasound. And some wait so much time is not easy.
- Here, methods come to the rescue (ancient Chinese table, updating the blood of parents, the date of conception, the heartbeat of the fetus and others), with which parents can find out the sex of the future baby. However, not a single physician believes these methods to be reliable.
- From the point of view of medicine - it is comparable to fortune-telling on coffee grounds. Only medical methods (genetic research, ultrasound) allow you to most accurately calculate who the couple is waiting for - a boy or a girl.
- So, in this article we will consider how to determine who will be born - a boy or a girl.
- These include amniocentesis, cordocentesis, chorionic biopsy. They are prescribed solely for medical reasons to detect genetic diseases or fetal malformations.
They allow with a 99% probability to determine the gender of the child.
Such an intervention can cause a miscarriage or premature birth, because the material (amniotic fluid, chorionic villi, umbilical cord blood) is taken from the uterine cavity for examination
Determine the sex of the fetus by ultrasound
Sex can be determined using ultrasound already for a period of 16 weeks. But more reliable information can only be obtained at 20-25 weeks of gestation. In some cases, the specialist cannot see the gender by ultrasound, for example, the fetus is in an uncomfortable angle or the umbilical cord closes its genitals.
Ultrasound is considered the most effective and safe way to find out the gender of the unborn child. Reliability is 95%.
Gender by date of conception
It is known that conception occurs during ovulation (the release of a mature egg from the follicle into the fallopian tube to meet the sperm). The gender of the baby is determined at the time of conception. If sexual intercourse took place on the day of ovulation, then the sperm wearing male chromosomes will get to the egg faster - it means there will be a boy. If sexual intercourse occurred a few days before ovulation, then the egg will be fertilized by the most hardy sperm carrying the female chromosome (as a rule, sperm with male chromosomes will have already died by this time). Thus, knowing the day of ovulation and the day of conception, you can figure out who will be born.
Theory of blood renewal
There is an assumption that the gender of the child is affected by the blood of the parents. Every person has a blood renewal throughout his life. In women, blood is renewed once in three years, in men, once in four years.
And which of the parents has more “fresh” blood at the time of conception, that same gender will have a baby. However, early renewal of blood is also possible with blood loss of more than 1000 ml, for example, during surgery, previous complex births, blood donation (donation), and abortion.
Therefore, these factors are also taken into account in the calculation.
How to calculate gender by updating the blood of parents
The scheme for calculating the baby's gender is simple.Suppose the future dad is 29 years old and the mother is 23. Next, simple arithmetic is performed: divide the age of the woman by 3 and the man by 4 (23: 3 = 7.7, 29: 4 = 7.3). As can be seen from the example, the father’s balance is 0.3, and the mother’s balance is 0.7, and since it is 3.7, the couple is likely to have a boy.
If after calculations the residuals are the same, then the couple can have both a girl and a boy.
We suggest determining the gender of the baby by updating the blood on the online calculator. It is enough to enter the date of birth of the parents and know the exact time of conception.
If a man or woman had a blood test, surgery, childbirth, then instead of the date of birth, the date of the last blood loss is indicated.
Comparison of the blood type of father and mother
This technique is not universally recognized, which is understandable. The same parents may give birth to a girl, and after some time - a boy or vice versa. Predicting gender by blood type does not take this possibility into account.
It is believed that if the parents have the same blood type, then in the case of 1 or 2 groups the child will be female, and in the case of 3 or 4 groups - male. If the blood does not coincide with the parents, then with 1 group in one of them and 2 groups in the second, the birth of a boy is likely. The same forecast is true for groups 1 and 4 or 3 and 4 of future parents.
If the parents have a group of 1 and 3 or 2 and 3, the birth of the girl is more likely. Moreover, what kind of group the pope has and what mother has does not matter. That is, a woman can have group 1, and a man 3 or vice versa. Such a couple is likely to be the parents of the girl.
According to the Chinese calendar
It is possible to find out the gender of a child according to the ancient Chinese calendar, which is over 700 years old. The Chinese believe that its accuracy is very high. It was from him in ancient times that they determined who was born to a couple. The method is based on the relationship of the lunar age of a woman at the time of conception with the month in which it occurred.
It is customary for the Chinese to count the age not from the date of birth, but from conception. It turns out that Chinese babies are born 9 months old (months of intrauterine stay are added). But, if the baby was born in January or February, then it may be necessary to add another year to its age, in addition to 9 months. The fact is that during this period, the Chinese have a New Year.
So, how to calculate the lunar age of a woman:
- If she was born after February 23, then 9 months of intrauterine life are added to her age (rounded up to 1 year).
- If from January 1 to January 21, then it will be necessary to add 2 years to the age (i.e. 9 months + 1 year).
- If the date of birth fell on the period from January 21 to February 23, then it is already more difficult to calculate the Chinese age. First you need to find out when this year was the New Year in China. If a woman was born before him, then 2 years are added, if after - then 1.
To determine the sex of the unborn child according to the ancient Chinese table, use the online calculator, where you must specify the month of conception and the lunar age of the woman.
It is pointless to expect reliable results from the above methods. Girl or boy - is this an important issue that should worry a couple expecting a baby. After all, it is much more important that he is born on time and healthy.
Determining gender by date of blood update
Our blood is constantly updated. Female blood completely changes the old molecules for new ones every 3 years, male blood undergoes the same changes every 4 years. The method of establishing sex without medicine is simple - for whom the blood is newer, the parent will pass on his sex to the child.
It is necessary to take into account when calculating that blood molecules also change with large blood loss - surgery, childbirth, donated blood. In these cases, it is necessary to consider the cycle of updates from the moment of bleeding.
By date of ovulation
For fertilization, the egg is not suitable every day of the month. The possibility that this event will happen is only in the days of ovulation.Then, when a new egg from the follicle enters the abdominal cavity, it can survive no more than three days. In contrast, the sperm life span will depend on which particular chromosome they carry.
Scientists have determined that owners of the Y chromosome live less, but are characterized by a high speed of movement. Therefore, if sex occurred during ovulation days, a boy will be born, since a lighter sperm will reach the egg faster. And if several days have passed after ovulation, then, most likely, a more tenacious X-sperm could fertilize the egg.
Scientific methods for determining
Until the beginning of the 21st century, medicine could only offer an ultrasonic method for determining the sex of an unborn child. Only in 2008, scientists were able to develop the first test, which allows you to get an answer to this question. It is designed in the same way as a normal pregnancy test, and the accuracy of determination is 95%. The principle of the method is based on the fact that from a certain time of fetal growth in the urine of a pregnant woman, sex hormones of the baby begin to be secreted, to which the test responds. Testing can be performed only from 10 weeks of pregnancy.
How to distinguish and when you can see the differences
The second ultrasound scan is performed after 21-25 weeks. The specialist analyzes the central nervous system, the structure of organs, and makes a diagnosis of probable diseases of the cardiovascular system. It is during this time that you can determine the gender of the child.
The range of the third examination is 33–35 weeks. In this case, the doctor’s task is to determine the precursor of the fetus, the elimination of defects and delays in its growth.
The formation of the genitalia of the unborn child begins at about 10 weeks of pregnancy. At week 15, there is already the opportunity to see them on an ultrasound scan. However, the fetus itself at this time is still quite small. But it will be possible to consider in full detail the genitals only from the 20th week.
In the first 14 days, the sensors do not detect the presence of a fetal egg at all. At this moment, a new life is just beginning to emerge. Therefore, the organ that is responsible for the gender of the newborn baby is absolutely vital and determining here. Despite this, it is already possible to find out who lives in the stomach of a woman, since the sperm that managed to fertilize the egg already awarded it with the corresponding chromosome.
What can still be seen on an ultrasound? What do experts pay attention to in the first place, answering the main question of every pregnant woman? Naturally, the doctor will begin to consider exactly the part in which the intimate zone is located. It is quite logical that in a future girl in the crotch, the device will show the presence of the labia and slit, in the boy, respectively, the scrotum (in certain situations you can even see the penis). For natural reasons, these signs are not yet very perfect. However, they already create a clear picture on the screen and serve as the basis for the conclusion of a specialist.
At the same time, a child in the abdomen may behave unpredictably: either it will start to hide, hiding the intimate area, or, conversely, it will respond with pleasure, and it will be possible to examine the genitals.
You do not need to take any of the above methods for determining the gender of a child very seriously. Even a modern test and ultrasound can be wrong. About exactly who will appear in your family, you can definitely find out only after birth.
How to determine the sex of the child without ultrasound
To date, many methods have been developed with which you can find out who will be: a boy or a girl. You can even determine this a few days after conception.
Of course, it’s difficult to do this without a “uzist” doctor. But there are different folk signs, tests. Allowing to determine the sex of the future baby at home.
Someone is trying to work with an old Chinese table, studying the calculation of updating the blood of parents.Below, these and other techniques will be discussed in more detail.
What do folk signs say on this topic
The easiest way to find out who will be born using different folk signs. Of course, no one will give 100% certainty that one or another sign will make it possible to determine the gender of the baby who has not yet been born.
But, we must pay tribute that the percentage of reliability, nevertheless, is high. These signs relate to both father and mother, taste preferences, mood, and condition of the hair.
About the signs associated with the mother
In order to find out the sex of the unborn child, you need to look at what shape the belly of the pregnant woman, her mood, during pregnancy. So people noticed:
- Young girls giving birth for the first time more often give birth to boys. And those ladies who are over 30 give birth, usually to girls.
- If the women are “in position”, the belly is rounder, does not stick out, and on the sides “protrudes”, hiding the waist, a high chance that a girl will be born. When the belly is "upright", a boy is likely to be born.
- In the case when the expectant mother, during the first months of pregnancy, experiences discomfort from toxicosis, feels bad, throws her into a fever, then there will be a girl.
- The first push of the baby, on the left side of the abdomen, means that a boy is growing up in the tummy.
- When pregnant, chills, in the first months of pregnancy, then she must wait for the girl. And if the heat covers her, most likely a boy is sitting in his stomach.
- The pregnant woman began to love sleeping on her right side, most likely, a baby will be born.
- If a pregnant woman began to eat meat dishes more often, then a “little man” is formed in her stomach. If a pregnant woman wants dairy products, and sweets, fruits, this is a signal that another female person will appear on our Earth.
- When a woman, in anticipation of motherhood, is always in a good mood, cheerful, proudly shows her tummy to those around, a boy will be born. Mom hiding her stomach from people? Surely, a girl is sitting in her tummy.
About the signs associated with the father
Not all people know that there are signs that allow you to determine the gender of the baby associated with dad. There are not many of them. It is generally accepted that:
- Men with bald patches or those who are completely bald often become fathers of boys.
- If the head of the family likes to walk in family underpants, in free underwear, his wife will surely have a girl.
- If in a married couple, the husband is 10 years older than his wife and more, a boy may be born first.
Researchers Martin Young and Chesterman - Phillips studied, as possible, at short gestation, on the day of conception, to find out the sex of the unborn baby. This method of calculating the gender of the baby began to be called by the names of scientists.
It is based on the fact: Y-sperm are motile, and move faster, but the first die. And X - sperm are slow, but "tenacious" (can exist from 7 to 10 days).
It turns out that the following statement is true: on the day of ovulation, the chance to conceive a boy is high. "Girl" sperm, just do not reach the egg. To conceive a girl, the chance is high when the couple had an intimacy 2-3 days before the onset of ovulation. During this time, the Y-sperm cells have time to die, and X-sperm cells reach the egg, which is free.
The implementation of "control shots" the day after ovulation is not desirable. Young believes that the risk of having a baby with abnormalities increases, or the pregnancy may end.
Yuri Zharkov, obstetrician-gynecologist and reproductologist of the Medical and Health Center of the Ministry of Health of Russia, based on this technique, developed his own. Its essence is that for the birth of a girl you need to refrain from sex for 7 days. And for a boy to be born, you need intimacy to be as often as possible.
It is a pity, but this technique, to determine the sex of the baby without ultrasound, has not been thoroughly studied. There are also no statistics that would indicate the usefulness or unnecessaryness of this method.
Determining the sex of the child by the shape of the abdomen
The shape of the abdomen is different in different women and in the same expectant mother with different pregnancies. If the stomach is not visible from the back and looks like a cucumber, a boy is in the womb. When the stomach grows in breadth, it is visible from the back, the expectant mother is waiting for her daughter.
If the stomach protrudes slightly to the right, you can recognize the son. If the abdomen is larger on the virgin side, there will be a daughter. During pregnancy, a strip often appears on the womb of a woman. If it is covered with hairs, this is to the birth of a boy, if the strip on the stomach has acquired dark pigmentation, a girl will be born.
Appearance of a woman
There is a belief that a girl takes beauty from her mother. When a pregnant woman has swelling on her face, age spots, acne, this is the birth of a daughter. The boy contributes to the preservation of beauty. When a son is in the womb, the skin of the woman's face remains clean. Changes in appearance should not be feared. After childbirth, everything will return to normal.
Taste addictions of the future mother
Food preferences also indicate the gender of the child. If a pregnant woman constantly wants meat and salty foods - a boy sits in his stomach. The girl will demand sweets from her mother - chocolates, cakes and more. It should be remembered that it is harmful to pregnant women to eat sweets in large quantities. The sign of taste preferences is not very reliable - sometimes boys like to enjoy sweets.
Analysis of urine
To resolve the issue of who is hiding in the womb - a son or daughter, you can conduct a normal urine test. Such tests are sold at the pharmacy. The instructions say when and how to apply them. When the pregnant urine combines with the reagent, the strip changes color. If it turns green - expect a son; if orange - there will be a daughter.
DNA blood test
An expensive but surefire way to find out the sex of an infant is a DNA test. If the fetal DNA contains the Y chromosome - this is a boy, if only the X chromosomes - you carry a girl. The mother’s blood is taken for analysis, since from 7 weeks the baby’s cells appear in it. This method is rarely used - it’s much cheaper to buy a test in a pharmacy.
Finding out the floor using the Testpol test
A separate section is the description of the Testpol test. This is the determinant of the sex of the child before ultrasound on the hormonal composition of the urine of the mother. You can find out the sex of the baby already at 10 weeks of gestation. The girl and the boy give a different hormonal background, which determines the test.
For the study, urine is collected and placed with a syringe in a reagent container. The instructions describe in detail how to then determine the gender of the baby.