Dry skin requires active care, this is facilitated by the use of moisturizing and nourishing face masks prepared at home. Masks are not made with aggressive components, otherwise it can harm delicate and sensitive skin.
At home, you can cook any mask by combining various components: moisturizing, nourishing and even rejuvenating. They are suitable for both girls and women over 40, because, they are also actively fighting wrinkles.
Causes of dry skin
Purchased funds do not always give a positive result because of their composition. At the heart of many products, you can find a huge number of fragrances and fragrances, thanks to which the consistency acquires an alluring smell and a beautiful shade.
Cooked masks at home help to achieve maximum effect, in their composition only natural components selected independently before, directly, manufacturing.
A mask for dry face skin at home will help moisturize the epidermis and restore velvety skin. But first you need to deal with the reasons that contribute to the manifestation of this shortcoming. Tips from dermatologists say that you need to:
- radically change your lifestyle
- review food
- limit the use of cosmetics.
These reasons are caused by the human factor and it is quite possible to influence them by applying your own efforts and focusing on healthy facial skin. Any skin problems are directly related to a person’s lifestyle.
Foods used in food are capable of affecting the body in the short and long term, manifesting in the form of unpleasant skin rashes, but only in a number of separate cases. Often, there may not be any manifestations, however, with constant abuse of fast food or sweets, the reaction will be immediate.
Important! For a healthy and even complexion, you should abandon the sweet, greasy, flour and salty. If not completely limited, then at least control the consumption of this food for the benefit of healthy skin and proper functioning of the body.
In addition to factors that directly depend on the person, there are several more reasons. It is impossible to take “patronage” over them and somehow influence the situation, it remains only to adapt and adapt to them. These include:
- weather conditions (sun rays, windy weather, cold or heat),
- ecological situation in the city,
- age factors
- genetic heredity.
If nutrition or lifestyle can somehow be changed to the individual characteristics of the body and adapt to them, then such manipulations will not work with the above factors. The only way out is to come to terms with the situation and alleviate dry skin with homemade masks, providing it with proper care.
How do moisturizing masks work?
Dry skin begins to fade before normal or oily. This is due to the fact that its sebaceous glands secrete much less sebum secretion than normal or oily skin, and this leads to the fact that over time dry skin begins to lack its own nutrition and hydration, it loses moisture, flabbiness, dullness appears, wrinkles, peeling and irritation.
Important! Proper care helps to maintain dry skin in a well-groomed condition, to get rid of wrinkles, because in itself it has a number of advantages: the pores are not noticeable, it is even and smooth, does not shine, and there is no inflammation.
But there is not only a genetic predisposition to dry skin, but also dryness caused by other factors:
- Dehydration, which occurs when a person consumes too little clean drinking water. Norm - more than one and a half liters of water per day. Lack of water leads to the early appearance of wrinkles, a feeling of tightness after washing, dandruff.
- With age, under the influence of hormones, the sebaceous glands work more slowly, the skin becomes drier after 30 years.
- Lack of vitamins - vitamin deficiency. The deficiency of vitamins A and E is especially affected. Sometimes dryness and cracks appear in the corners of the lips, and pigmentation intensifies due to wind and cold air in autumn and winter.
- Frequent use of cosmetics dries the skin: powder, blush, and then washing with aggressive alkaline and alcohol products for the face.
- Hormonal disorders and cycle problems are also common causes of dryness.
- Prolonged use of antibiotics can have a detrimental effect on the intestinal microflora, and this is reflected, inter alia, in an increase in dryness.
Most dry skin problems can be solved with the help of a competent integrated approach, which includes cleansing and care.
Components and rules of use
The main thing to remember is that a mask for dry face skin, prepared at home, should not contain aggressive components that can dry it:
- alcohol-containing products
- alkaline products
- Carefully use egg white.
Fatty oils will be useful, as a rule, vegetable oils: olive, sunflower.
The following types of cosmetic oils are used:
Good for moisturizing dairy products:
They can be the basis of a moisturizing composition for dry, dehydrated skin, to which additional components are mixed:
The yolk is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, but the protein will dry it even more - it should be separated.
Lack of nutrients and other factors also lead to dryness:
- deficiency of vitamins A, E, B,
- long exposure to the sun without sunscreen,
- chemical peels.
Therefore, it should be remembered that during the period of aggressive sun (April - September) you can not go out without protecting your face with sunscreen, and chemical peels are possible only after skin preparation.
Face masks can be called the fourth stage in skin care, since today almost no woman can do without them. You can talk endlessly about the benefits of these cosmetic products, among them there are nourishing, soothing, anti-inflammatory, cleansing and others, including moisturizers. They can be extremely moisturizing or combine several functions: cleanse, additionally nourish, saturate the epidermis with vitamins and other trace elements. Among the features of such cosmetic products are worth noting:
- They are suitable for all skin ages.: from young and elastic to fading depending on the active components and composition,
- Masks differ in skin type: there are products for dry and flaky dermis, for normal and combination, oily or problematic, age-related and fading,
- They are indicated for dehydrated skin, which is distinguished by a greasy shine in the T-zone and slight peeling in the remaining parts - cheeks, wings of the nose, for the skin, on which every now and then there is a feeling of tightness,
- Masks are needed for women with a heterogeneous, dull skin tone, wrinkles, enlarged pores.
Any skin needs moisturizing masks, however, their active components must differ in the type and condition of the skin to achieve the result:
- Moisturizing masks replenish the water balance in the skin: it is necessary for the vital functions of cells, their regeneration, renewal,
- Water is an excellent cleansing component, and even as part of a mask it does its extra work - cleans cells and pores from dust, impurities caused by the release of sebum,
- Masks for moisturizing the dermis and water work comprehensively: water molecules remain in the intercellular space due to additional fluid-retaining components. Moisturized skin instantly acquires density, elasticity, natural radiance, even complexion,
- Masks for oily skin normalize the lipid balance of the skin due to hydration:
- They restore the outer layer of the skin, reconstruct it, make it uniform, smooth and give it a natural shine.
- Lips - the most sensitive and vulnerable to dry area on the face.that requires additional care,
- Moisturizing face masks are equally beneficial for the lips. - do not forget to apply formulations to this area to combat constant dryness, peeling, cracking,
- Lip care can be separate: apply a little of any vegetable oil or nutritious fat cream to them before bedtime or immediately after washing.
Signs that the skin needs to drink more
There is an erroneous opinion that oily skin cannot suffer from dehydration. But absolutely any epidermis can disturb the lack of moisture. Each type reacts in its own way to a lack of valuable moisture. If hydration is always required for dry skin, then “signals” of other types must be recognized.
- Oily skin . She begins to "suffocate." It affects the lack of oxygen, which comes with water. The production of sebum increases, oily sheen increases. Peeling appears, most often in the forehead and nose. The color fades, a “gray” tint appears.
- Normal skin. It begins to peel off, small wrinkles appear. The epidermis loses its smoothness, some areas become rough.
- Combination skin. Dehydration is manifested in peeling of the cheeks, the sudden appearance of small wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, on the nose.
Regardless of the type, with a lack of moisture, tightness is felt, the skin loses its firmness and elasticity. With active facial expressions, microdepths and deeper wrinkles may appear.
Reasons for Thirst
Both the internal processes of the body and external factors can affect the skin condition. Before taking measures to moisturize and nourish the skin, you need to determine the source of "drought". This will help to choose the right mask components and quickly return the skin to a beautiful well-groomed look. The reasons may be as follows.
- Vitamin deficiency. The diet should contain vitamins of groups B, A, E and C.
- Congenital dryness. Dry type implies constant care and activities for high-quality hydration.
- Dry air. In summer, you need to use sunscreens. Frequent sunbathing can lead to fine wrinkles and premature skin aging. In the winter, half an hour before going out, it can be lubricated with a greasy nourishing cream - this will protect the epidermis from frost and strong winds. During the heating period, the indoor air also becomes very dry. This can be easily fixed with special humidifiers.
- Unbalanced diet. And illiterate diets. This includes the frequent use of alcohol, and sodas, and large quantities of coffee. The lack of clean water in the diet also affects the hydration of the skin. An improper diet is especially harmful to oily skin, which, due to poor nutrition, can turn into a problem.
- Drug response. Consult with your doctor will help correct the situation.
- Various diseases. Such as xerosis, dermatitis, hypovitaminosis.
In addition to the main reasons, improper or too rough care can affect the skin condition, for example:
- washing with hard water,
- hard towel
- inaccurate hair drying, when the hair dryer is often directed towards the face,
- low-quality decorative cosmetics,
- too frequent use of foundation and powder,
- improperly selected care.
To restore the normal condition of the skin, first of all, you need to eliminate the cause of dehydration. And to restore the water balance will help special moisturizing procedures.
We act with caution
In moisturizing masks, contraindications are reduced to a common set of precautions. Masks cannot be made in the following cases:
- wound opening
- severe acne,
- dilated vessels
- allergic to mask components,
- individual intolerance to any mask ingredient.
Moisturizing mask at home
To eliminate dryness, there are two options: professional procedures in the beauty parlor and home moisturizing face masks. In terms of effectiveness, moisturizing measures at home are not inferior to salon procedures, but cost much less. One of the main advantages of home remedies is the ability to independently choose fresh natural ingredients that are right for you.
First you need to properly prepare the skin. There are a few simple steps for this.
- Remove makeup. With a special milk and clean water, you need to completely free your face from cosmetics.
- Scrub massage. If the cover is very flaky, you can massage it a little with a special scrub. The tool should be gentle, with small grains. It is undesirable to use a scrub on the area around the eyes - the epidermis is very thin and sensitive here, especially with increased dryness.
- Steaming. Dry skin is undesirable to steam over a bowl of hot water. It is better to take a towel with a pile, soak it with hot water and apply it to your face until it cools. Repeat three times.
- Moisturize. Before applying the mask, you can slightly moisten the skin with warm water - the product will be better absorbed.
5 more life hacks
When all face cleansing actions are completed, you can begin to apply a natural mask. It is useful to know five more subtleties that will make the procedure especially pleasant and comfortable.
- Use a brush. It is more convenient to apply the finished mask with a special brush - it will evenly distribute the mixture and make the procedure more accurate.
- Keep gauze in stock. If the mixture turned out to be too liquid, you can moisten a piece of clean gauze in it and put it on your face.
- During the session - relax. After applying the mask, it is advisable to lie down and relax the facial muscles so that nothing interferes with absorption.
- Use "washbasins". Rinse off the product better with a cotton pad and a special lotion. But the mask with any vegetable oil needs to be washed off with warm water.
- Do not stop on the face. Moisturizing mixtures can rejuvenate not only the skin of the face, but also the area of the neck and decollete.
Home hydration of the skin is a pleasant activity that does not take much time and is of great benefit. Life-giving moisture for our body can be found in a wide variety of foods. The main thing is to take into account the features of your epidermis and carefully monitor its condition after the procedure.
Honey with cottage cheese
Result. Cottage cheese nourishes and moisturizes, honey enriches with valuable vitamins, acids and trace elements. This "multifunctional" mask is suitable for any type of skin, including combination skin.
- Rub a large spoon of low-fat granular cottage cheese in a plate.
- Top with two small spoons of bee nectar and mix.
- Keep on face for half an hour.
Sour cream with yolk
Result. This mask has earned a lot of positive reviews. Sour cream actively moisturizes, smoothes fine wrinkles. Yolk is known for its rich composition of nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins of groups B, A, PP, E. It restores the skin and makes it smooth and supple.
- Separate one yolk.
- Beat it and add a soup spoon of low-fat sour cream.
- Hold the mixture on your face for 30 minutes.
Result. Green tea regulates the sebaceous glands, helps relieve inflammation and heal wounds from acne. Banana cleanses dead skin particles, evens complexion. Kefir effectively moisturizes, and honey nourishes the epidermis with organic acids. The mask contains vitamins A, C, E, K, group B.
- Mash half a ripe banana and add a teaspoon of “green” tea leaves.
- Pour a small spoon of fat-free kefir and honey there.
- Combine all the components and grease the resulting gruel for 30 minutes.
Lemon with egg
Result. Lemon brightens and disinfects, dries sebum. Protein nourishes the skin with B vitamins and valuable minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium.
- Add a spoonful of fresh yellow citrus juice to egg white.
- The mask must be kept on the face for at least 20 minutes.
Cucumber with cream
Result. Effectively moisturizes the skin, makes it supple and supple. The mask can drain from the face, so it is advisable to apply it while lying down.
- Grate the pulp of half the cucumber on a coarse grater.
- Mix it with two tablespoons of cream.
- Apply to skin for 30 minutes.
Honey with Olive Oil
Result. Gives the skin the necessary trace elements such as magnesium, zinc, phosphorus. It is useful for dry skin with vitamins A, groups B, C, E, K. Provides moisture and improves tone, evens out fine wrinkles.
- Pour two soup spoons of olive oil into the bowl.
- Put half a soup spoon of honey and two yolks in the oil.
- Mix everything, generously grease the finished gruel with the finished coat and wait 20 minutes.
Hercules from peeling
Result. It softens peeling, gives tone and enriches with nutrients. It nourishes with such valuable vitamins as A, groups B, E.
- Beat the egg yolk with a large spoonful of linseed or olive oil.
- Pour half a large spoonful of chopped oatmeal into the egg-oil mixture.
- Gently apply the mixture for 20-30 minutes.
A moisturizing face mask at home will support the integument, but a quick and lasting result needs a set of measures. To prevent the epidermis from drying out, it is important to drink plenty of purified water, eat fresh vegetables and fruits, walk more and use high-quality makeup products. Taking care of your skin is easy and pleasant, and a beautiful fit face will be a good reward for your efforts.
A few simple moisturizing mask recipes
There are simple recipes, using which you can prepare useful products that help in facial care, containing ordinary products:
- Moisturizing mask of chicken yolk . Mix the egg yolk with a small amount of vegetable oil. Since dry skin needs additional hydration, add a little more cream.
- Soothing mask with birch decoction . Grind the birch leaves and prepare a decoction, mix it with any vegetable oil, and apply in an even layer.
- Mask with carrots . Combine chicken yolk, carrot juice from a quarter of a small carrot, a little cream.
Summer generously bestows fruits that contain vitamins and macronutrients. They help maintain the necessary balance, both inside and out. Therefore, you can introduce seasonal berries and fruits into the masks:
- Fragrant homemade melon or watermelon mask . This is a very simple moisturizing mask that perfectly refreshes. It is necessary to apply the flesh of watermelon or melon on a clean steamed face with an even layer.
- Banana mask for sensitive skin from wrinkles. Mix a portion of the banana with chicken yolk and a teaspoon of oil (olive or vegetable).
- Clay Cleansing Mask from wrinkles and irritations. Clay masks provide excellent cleansing. Mix a little powder of red clay with hot water to get a thick sour cream, add a little honey and a little sour cream.
The mask must be kept until the clay dries, but it must be remembered that when using this mask, the face must be relaxed, otherwise, facial expressions will cause wrinkles. Rinse with running water or cosmetic sponge.
What are moisturizing and nourishing face masks for?
The main goals of self-made cosmetics is to prolong youth and maintain elasticity. Masks have a more precise focus than other products: home-made mixtures act on a specific problem.
The division of masks into moisturizing and nourishing is conditional. Both types of cosmetics saturate the epidermis with useful substances, fight dehydration, delay aging, and make the dermis fresh and radiant.
Who needs moisturizing face masks?
Cosmetic mixtures rich in vitamins and microelements are suitable for women at any age, regardless of skin type. Conditions under which the connection of moisturizing masks is necessary:
- dry dermis
- frequent exposure to cold, heat, wind,
- over 35 years old
- regular visits to the sauna or bath,
- dull uneven epidermis,
- the inability to adhere to proper nutrition and abandon bad habits.
Rules for applying moisturizing face masks
10 application rules:
- The product is better absorbed if you first cleanse the skin. You can use a scrub or make a steam bath.
- The best time for application is morning.
- Suitable containers for mixing ingredients - ceramic or glass.
- The composition is evenly distributed on the face with a thin layer from the center to the edges. The areas around the eyes and lips are not affected.
- A thicker product is applied by hand, liquid - with a napkin.
- The average duration of the procedure is 20 minutes.
- The mixture is prepared at once, it is not stored in the refrigerator.
- Before using home cosmetics, you need to make sure that no component causes an allergic reaction.
- Means are preferably washed off with boiled or mineral water.
- For best results, the ingredients of the mixtures are changed every 2 months. One mask course - 15 sessions.
REFERENCE: Home cosmetics well eliminates the problems of the neckline and neck.
Nutrition and Cleansing
Even our grandmothers from generation to generation passed on recipes for masks they once invented on ordinary notebook sheets. The basis has always been natural ingredients that positively affect the epidermis and, depending on the ingredients, perform certain functions: from nutrition to cleansing.
But, it is important to remember that any masks will not work for dry skin, since it is very sensitive, therefore it requires special care.
Moisturizing mask for oily skin
Home cosmetics can narrow pores and improve the functioning of the sebaceous glands. Oily skin needs to be saturated with moisture no less than other types.
5 best moisturizing mask recipes for oily skin:
- Clay: one tablet of brewer's yeast is crushed, mixed with warm tea. 15 g of blue cosmetic clay and 3 ml of hazelnut oil are added to the composition. It is better to wash off the mass with warm water mixed with a small amount of white wine.
- Citrus: 10 g of honey are combined with 30 ml of light beer and 5 drops of grapefruit juice. With a very high fat content of the epidermis, the composition can be supplemented with 2-3 drops of lavender oil.
- Herbal: in equal parts, mix the crushed St. John's wort, chamomile, yarrow, calendula. 2 tbsp. l herbs for 15 minutes, insist on 100 ml of boiling water. The broth is filtered, the resulting mass is carefully applied.
- Fruit: 1 large apricot turns into a puree, mixed with 1 tbsp. l milk. The composition lasts no more than 15 minutes.
- Lemon: 1 tbsp. l oatmeal whipped with one egg white. To the resulting mass is added juice and lemon zest - 1 tsp each. each ingredient. Application time - 15 minutes.
IMPORTANT: If the area of acne on oily skin is more than 30%, it is better to temporarily refuse masks. To quickly get rid of acne, you will have to exclude too sweet and spicy dishes from the diet.
Masks for nourishing dry skin
Dry skin, in addition to hydration, needs nutrition. Thanks to the active use of masks with a nourishing effect, you can achieve stunning results, up to reducing wrinkles. The only contraindications to the use of components are personal intolerance to certain types of products. Otherwise, masks with natural ingredients will only benefit the skin of any type and even help get rid of wrinkles.
An ancient recipe for a nourishing mask for dry face skin at home, consisting of sour-milk products, was very popular even in the days of baths in Russia. The composition included the following components:
Hand-made natural dairy products have been extremely beneficial to the epidermis. On steamed skin, a composition of mixed ingredients was applied in a thick layer and kept for a maximum of half an hour.
After such procedures, the face was incredibly soft and tender, and the effect lasted for a long time. It is enough for modern beauties to steam up the pores in the bathroom and proceed to similar actions.
Masks with sour cream will be an excellent option for nourishing the skin. How to cook them:
- About 100 grams of homemade sour cream are mixed in a separate container with one yolk.
- The composition should be infused for half an hour in a dark place, after a while - pour a spoonful of olive oil.
- Apply with a thick layer and wash off only after the composition has completely dried.
If in some places it is difficult to tear off the mask, then first you need to moisten the areas with a cotton swab with warm water.
Advice! When separating the yolk, do not throw out the protein. It will be needed after removing the mask as a substitute for baby cream, only absolutely natural. A thin layer of protein is applied to the skin.
Moisturizing mask for combination skin
Owners of a mixed type are especially difficult to choose the appropriate cosmetics - they have to deal with greasy shine in the T-zone and dry cheeks. The components of home mixtures immediately have 4 useful properties: they dry, moisturize, nourish, and eliminate inflammation.
Moisturizing mask recipes for combination skin:
- Dairy: 2 tbsp. l semolina beat with one egg white. The resulting homogeneous mass is evenly distributed on the problem areas.
- Berry: for a combined type, strawberries and currants rich in ascorbic acid are suitable. The crushed fruits can be immediately applied or squeezed juice from the berries, soak gauze and put on the skin.
- Vegetable: half of the fresh carrots are chopped and whipped with one protein. The composition is added to any oily cream. The tool narrows the pores, nourishes the epidermis.
- Sour-milk: 1 tbsp. l cottage cheese is mixed with 1 tbsp. l peach oil. The mass is supplemented with 1 tsp. carrot juice and milk is brought to a state of sour cream.
- Green: juice of lemon and parsley is combined in equal proportions - 1 tbsp. l 2 tbsp. Are poured into the liquid. l milk.
IMPORTANT: Combination skin in winter needs more moisturizing, in summer - drying.
Moisturizing mask for dry skin
When the sebaceous glands do not produce enough fat, and the epidermis does not retain moisture well, only cream for care may not be enough. Dry dermis is more common in women than oily. In youth, the epidermis looks beautiful, but due to the tendency to dehydration, wrinkles can appear quite early.
The best mixtures for dry skin are able to preserve the external attractiveness:
- Herbal: in 1 tbsp. l dill pour in 1 tsp. vegetable oil. The tool is brought to a mushy state with the help of oatmeal.
- Winter: 1 medium-sized mandarin is warming up in 1 tbsp. l sour cream of medium fat content. The composition is supplemented with 1 tsp. olive oil and one yolk.
- Fruit: the juice of one orange is whipped with the yolk. Vegetable oil and honey are added to the mixture - 1 tsp each. each product.
- Dairy: 1 tbsp. l honey is diluted with water. The mass is brought to the consistency of the paste with the help of milk.
- Yoghurt: 1 small apple is crushed to a puree state and mixed with 1 tbsp. l fat yogurt without additives.
IMPORTANT: After using home-made cosmetics, dry epidermis needs additional application of any oily cream.
For problem skin
A flaky face, prone to acne, can be with any type of skin. Decorative cosmetics can be difficult to mask defects. But excessive passion for foundation can worsen the condition of the epidermis.
Recipes for problematic dermis, eliminating peeling and rashes:
- Citrus: oatmeal, honey, olive oil and orange juice are combined - 1 tbsp. l each ingredient. 2 drops of tea tree oil are poured into the mass.
- Yeast: 2 tbsp. l warm milk diluted 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil and 5 g of yeast. The mixture is left for 30 minutes.
- Vegetable: 1 tsp is added to 100 g of chopped zucchini. olive oil. Porridge is distributed on a piece of gauze, placed on problem areas.
Moisturizing with Olive Oil
Due to the high content of fatty acids and vitamins D and E, the oil provides reliable hydration and creates a protective film on the face.
- 2 tbsp. l whipped olive oil with one raw yolk,
- the mixture can be left for 40 minutes,
- to treat delicate skin around the eyes and lips, it is enough to add 1 tsp to the oil. vitamin E.
IMPORTANT: The product is not recommended to be used continuously for longer than 3 weeks - a permanent protective film can cause black spots.
Cleansing masks for dry skin
As an ingredient of natural origin, with cleansing properties, acts red or blue clay. They can be purchased at the nearest pharmacies for a very modest price. But even despite its cost, it perfectly cleanses the skin of the face and removes keratinized particles.
A favorite recipe for beauties is a composition with milk and clay. Warm milk, heated in the microwave, is mixed with clay to a thick consistency. Add a teaspoon of honey to the mixture. Apply the entire composition to steamed skin. The exposure time is no more than 30 minutes, or even less (depending on the sensations).
Advice! Loose sugar can be added to the cleansing mask and then it will also have a scrub effect.
Moisturizing with honey
The composition of bee nectar includes vitamins, glucose, potassium. Folk remedies based on honey moisturize the skin, cope with fine wrinkles, have a whitening effect.
- 1 tbsp. l honey is heated in a water bath,
- the product is complemented by cottage cheese and sour cream - 1 tbsp. l each component
- the ingredients are mixed until smooth.
Beautician tips for dry skin owners
There are some recommendations and rules that you must adhere to when preparing masks at home.
- A mask of natural ingredients is prepared only before the procedure, not in advance and not with “leftovers for the next time”. The ingredients can go bad, and then the mixture can have a harmful effect on the skin.
- Masks are applied to the cleaned and steamed face. If the pores are not steamed, then the effect may not be at all.
- After the procedures, it is necessary to apply a moisturizing baby cream on the face to soothe the skin.
- From time to time, you need to take breaks and alternate masks. And also, do not abuse the procedures and use formulations no more than 2-3 times a week.
Masks for dry face skin, prepared independently, let them not bring a directed effect, whether it is getting rid of wrinkles or toning, but they noticeably improve the tone of the face and give a healthy glow to the cheeks. In practice, home formulations have not harmed anyone with proper use and periodic rest from procedures.
What effect to expect from masks
For a good long-term effect from the use of masks, face masks should be done systematically and kept for twenty minutes. During this time, all useful substances have time to penetrate into the epidermis.
Important! It should be remembered that the skin of each person is individual and you should choose a mask for yourself, taking into account your own characteristics.
Masks are applied with clean fingers, trying not to stretch the skin or with a special brush. The mask must be prepared before use and not stored for more than a day, even in the refrigerator, because it is prepared from natural ingredients and without preservatives.After using the masks, the skin needs to be wiped with a tonic, and the cream can not be used, because the skin is already moistened after the mask. For greater effect, moisturizing masks are best alternated.
Using masks helps to achieve the following results:
- Get rid of dryness and tightness after washing, improve skin hydration.
- Tighten the skin and get rid of wrinkles.
- Decrease sensitivity.
- Remove age spots or make them less noticeable.
- Get rid of peeling and irritation.
- Improve complexion.
- Cleanse your face and reduce rashes.
- Restore protective properties.
The dry type requires especially careful care, because healthy skin looks fresh, the pores are tightened, the color is matte, without oily sheen, and inflammation is extremely rare. You need to start care from an early age so that the effect is noticeable for many years.
Moisturizing sour cream
The fermented milk product rejuvenates, restores and protects the epidermis. Cosmetics based on sour cream are washed off with contrasting water - this way the composition is absorbed faster.
- sour cream is selected depending on the type of skin: with high fat content - for dry, low - for oily,
- strawberries are combined with sour cream in equal proportions,
- the mixture lasts for half an hour.
Moisturizing with cottage cheese
Cosmetics with a dairy product are suitable for any type of skin. Cottage cheese rejuvenates, softens irritations, has a beneficial effect on complexion.
Step-by-step recipe for a cosmetic mixture:
- 1 tsp green tea brewed 2 tbsp. l boiling water
- the composition is infused for 5-7 minutes,
- the broth is added to 2 tbsp. l cottage cheese
- the mass is thoroughly mixed.
IMPORTANT: For very fatty epidermis, it is better to choose low-fat cottage cheese.
Moisturizing with aloe
A healthy flower is rich in vitamins and amino acids. Aloe-based home cosmetics significantly improves the condition of the face in just 2 weeks.
- 2 tbsp. l dry rosehips are crushed,
- berries are poured with 50 ml of boiling water, infused for 20 minutes,
- 2 chopped aloe leaves are added to half of the rosehip broth,
- the resulting composition is heated to a boil,
- the cooled mass is distributed on the face with gauze,
- after 15 minutes, the product is washed off with the remnants of a berry broth.
The sweet fruit contains vitamins E and group B, the composition of the banana very rarely causes an allergic reaction.
- 1 tsp oatmeal is brought to the consistency of gruel using 1 tbsp. l cream
- the mixture is supplemented with mashed half banana,
- 1 tsp is added to the composition honey.
REFERENCE: The skin is smoothed and becomes radiant after the first session.
Moisturizing with chamomile
Pharmacy flowers can narrow pores, normalize the sebaceous glands, and relieve irritation.
- 3 tbsp. l daisies are infused for 20 minutes on a glass of boiling water,
- filtered liquid is diluted with 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- components should be washed off with boiled water.
The procedure popular in salons instantly rejuvenates, moisturizes and nourishes the dermis. Hyaluronic acid and useful salts are present in the composition of the cosmetic product of alginate - the effect is visible after the first application.
- 1/3 tsp Alginate powder from a pharmacy is mixed with water in accordance with the instructions that accompany the drug,
- the remedy is supplemented with 0.5 tsp. cucumber puree
- 0.5 tsp is added to the resulting mass. chopped rice.
IMPORTANT: The alginate mask is applied in a thick layer, the preferred course is 10 sessions daily.
Moisturizing Night Mask
Home remedies used before bedtime help the skin recover faster, eliminate traces of fatigue, and relieve swelling.
Step-by-step cosmetics recipe:
- 3 strawberries are ground to a puree consistency,
- to the berries topped with 1 tbsp. l cream
- 10-15 drops of pomegranate seed oil are added to the pulp.
REFERENCE: In the morning, it is recommended to rinse off with freshly brewed tea.
The procedure was invented by Japanese women: slowly aging women use fabric masks as an express means for rejuvenation. The composition of home cosmetics quickly and deeply penetrates the epidermis, suitable for any age.
- 2 tbsp. l dry nettle infuse for 15 minutes in half a glass of boiling water,
- a three-layer piece of gauze is impregnated with a strained broth,
- the cooled fabric is ironed, treated again with liquid,
- the soaking and ironing procedure is repeated 5 times,
- warm moist gauze is placed on the face, removed after drying.
REFERENCE: Nettle can be replaced with chamomile, and cucumber juice can be used instead of water.
Moisturizing face masks with oils
Cosmetics using essential or vegetable oils lasts on the face for no longer than 15 minutes. Means increase the ability of the epidermis to naturally moisturize and protect. Suitable for any skin type and rarely cause allergies, mixtures based on castor, olive, coconut and vegetable oil.
The recommended course of home cosmetics with oils is 1-1.5 months, the frequency is 1-2 times a week.
With castor oil
The main component of the mask has softening, protective, smoothing properties. Castor-based products remove the first signs of wilting and fine wrinkles.
- wheat germ oil and castor are mixed in equal proportions - about 1 tbsp. l.,
- the liquid is heated in a water bath,
- the product is applied slightly cooled, washed off with warm milk.
Homemade moisturizing mask recipes for normal, dry, sensitive and dehydrated skin.
Mask with chamomile decoction.
The mask perfectly moisturizes, nourishes, relieves irritation, eliminates peeling, softens, improves complexion, and rejuvenates.
Boiling water - 200 ml.
Dry chamomile pharmacy flowers - 3 tbsp. l
Olive oil (almond, linseed) - 1 tsp.
Pour chamomile with boiling water and insist under the lid and towel for half an hour. Next, strain the infusion and combine it with oil. Apply the mask to cleansed skin and hold for twenty minutes. Rinse off the mask with boiled water at room temperature.
Mask with honey, egg and oatmeal.
Regulates water balance, perfectly moisturizes, gently cleanses.
Buckwheat honey - ½ tsp.
Egg yolk - 1 pc.
Lemon juice - 10 drops.
Olive oil - 10 drops.
Oatmeal - 1 tsp.
Combine the oil with honey and warm a little in a water bath. Next, add the whipped yolk to the warm composition and begin to beat slowly with a blender or mixer, gradually including lemon juice. You should get a foamy mass into which to add oatmeal and mix everything thoroughly. Apply the mask evenly on a clean face and hold for half an hour. Rinse with boiled water at room temperature.
Honey mask with aloe juice.
Gentle cleansing, deep moisturizing, nourishing, increasing elasticity and smoothness, relieving irritation and redness.
Honey - 2 tbsp. l
Aloe juice - 1 leaf.
Cut, wash, dry and store the aloe leaf in the refrigerator for 10 days. Next, grind it with a blender, squeeze the juice and combine it with honey. Put the mask on a clean face and stand for twenty minutes. Rinse off the mask with boiled water at room temperature.
Instant skin transformation, moisturizing, improving complexion, toning and freshness.
Egg yolk - 1 pc.
Fat sour cream - 100 g.
Powdered peel of 1 lemon.
Olive oil - 1 tsp.
Beat the yolk with sour cream into a homogeneous mass, then add lemon powder to it and leave for fifteen minutes. Next, add oil to the mixture, stir and apply on the face with a thick even layer. When the mask is completely dry, rinse with mineral water or parsley infusion (chop a bunch of greens, pour a glass of boiling water, leave for half an hour).
Curd and milk mask.
Moisturizes and intensely nourishes, has a brightening effect on freckles and age spots, reduces and eliminates inflammation and irritation of the skin.
Fat cottage cheese (preferably rustic) - 2 tbsp. l
Warm milk - 2 tbsp. l
Grind the ingredients in a homogeneous paste and apply on the face. After twenty minutes, rinse off the mask with boiled water at room temperature.
Potato-sour cream mask.
Fat sour cream - 100 g.
Boiled jacket with potatoes - 2 pcs.
Boil potatoes, mash and combine with sour cream to a homogeneous mass. Apply a warm composition to the face, after twenty minutes rinse with boiled water at room temperature.
A mask of fermented milk products with lemon and orange.
Nourishes, moisturizes, tones, brightens, improves complexion.
Kefir - 1 tbsp. l
Fat sour cream - 1 tbsp. l
Lemon - 1 slice.
Orange - 1 slice.
Combine sour cream with kefir and squeeze citrus juice. Apply a homogeneous mixture of the mask to the face, rinse off with boiled water at room temperature after twenty minutes.
Herbal mask with apple juice.
Normalization of water balance, nutrition, fortification, pronounced lifting effect.
Strawberry leaves - 1 tsp.
St. John's wort - 1 tsp.
Chamomile - 1 tsp.
Yarrow - 1 tsp.
Hop cones - 1 tsp.
Boiling water - 200 ml.
Egg yolk - 1 pc.
Honey - 1 tsp.
Freshly squeezed apple juice - 1 tbsp. l
Mix the herbs and brew boiling water, leave for half an hour for insisting. Strain the warm infusion, add a mixture of honey and yolk to it, and then apple juice. Mix the mass and put on a cleaned face. After twenty minutes, rinse off the mask with boiled water at room temperature.
Honey-oil mask with egg yolk.
Moisturizes, softens and eliminates peeling.
Honey - 50 g.
Egg yolk - 1 pc.
Olive oil - 50 ml.
Heat oil with honey in a water bath. Introduce whipped yolk into the warm mixture. The composition is applied to the skin in several stages, as each layer dries. In total, three to four layers must be applied. When the last layer of the mask has dried, remove the composition with a cotton pad soaked in linden broth (pour 2 tbsp. Of linden blossom in a glass of boiling water, simmer for ten minutes, let it cool down, strain).
Curd mask with carrot juice.
Moisturizing, nourishing, brightening.
Warm milk - 1 tbsp. l
Fat cottage cheese - 1 tbsp. l
Olive oil - 1 tbsp. l
Carrot juice - 1 tbsp. l
Grind cottage cheese and milk into a homogeneous paste, add carrot juice and butter. Apply the composition on the face and stand for twenty minutes. Rinse off the mask with boiled water at room temperature.
Oil mask with vitamins.
It nourishes, moisturizes, vitamins, eliminates peeling and irritation, gives softness, smoothness and velvety, healthy appearance.
Olive oil - 100 ml.
A solution of vitamin E in oil - 5 drops
A solution of vitamin A in oil - 5 drops.
Heat the oil a little with a water bath and combine with vitamins. Moisten a pre-prepared napkin of their gauze with slits for the eyes, mouth and nose in the resulting composition and apply for twenty minutes to the face. After the procedure, rinse your face with warm water.
Yolk-oil mask with lemon juice.
Nourishes, moisturizes, improves complexion, relieves peeling, brightens, refreshes and tightens sluggish skin, smoothes.
Egg yolk - 1 pc.
Olive oil - 1 tbsp. l
Freshly squeezed lemon juice - 10 drops.
Heat the butter and combine with whipped yolk, add lemon juice. A gauze napkin with slots for the nose, eyes and mouth, moisten in the composition and apply for half an hour. After the procedure, rinse your face with a little warm water.
Homemade moisturizing mask recipes for oily and problematic skin.
Smoothes, nourishes, moisturizes, dries up inflammations, cleanses and fights against black spots and acne, eliminates peeling.
Chicken Egg - 1 pc.
Strongly brewed tea.
Rye flour - 1 tbsp. l without a slide.
Mix the flour with tea leaves to make a mass like cream, into which then beat the egg. Mix the ingredients to a homogeneous consistency and apply to a cleansed face. After twenty minutes, rinse off the mask with warm water.
Moisturizes, cleanses, nourishes, dries.
Honey - 30 g.
Egg white - 2 pcs.
Oatmeal - 2 tbsp. l
Almond oil (peach) - ½ tsp.
Heat honey with butter in a water bath and combine with whipped proteins. Introduce oatmeal into the mixture. Apply the composition to a cleansed face, rinse with warm water after twenty minutes, and then rinse with cool water.
Moisturizes, tightens pores, tones, refreshes.
Cottage cheese - 2 tbsp. l
Honey - ½ tsp
Chicken egg - ½ pcs.
Grind the cottage cheese into a paste with honey and half an egg. Apply the mask to a clean face, rinse with warm and then cool water after twenty minutes.
Honey mask compress.
Moisturizing, relieving inflammation, tightens pores, fights acne and blackheads.
Honey - 2 tbsp. l
Warm water - 8 tbsp. l
Combine water with honey so that the latter dissolves. Moisten the prepared gauze with slots for the nose, eyes and mouth in the mixture and apply to the cleansed face. Every five minutes, moisten the cloth again and apply. Perform the procedure for half an hour, rinse with cool water at the end.
With olive oil
Oil-based cosmetics rejuvenates and smoothes the skin, stimulates blood circulation.
Step-by-step recipe for the mixture:
- puree is made from one fresh tomato:
- 2 tsp are added to the vegetable olive oil and 2 tbsp. l honey
- The mass is washed off with warm water with a small amount of lemon juice.
For all skin types (universal).
Moisturizes, tones, refreshes, and fortifies.
Cucumber juice (squeeze out of cucumber) - 1 tbsp. l
Fat cream - 1 tbsp. l
Rose water - 20 drops.
Combine all ingredients and beat until foamy. To apply structure on the cleared face, in twenty minutes to remove with a towel dipped in warm water. After that, wipe the skin with a cotton pad soaked in rose water, or wash with mineral water.
Carrot and apple mask.
Moisturizing, toning, fortifying, improving complexion.
Grated mass of carrots - 1 tbsp. l
Grated apple mass - 1 tbsp. l
Starch - 1 tsp.
Combine everything and put on a clean face. After twenty minutes, rinse with cool water.
Mask with aloe and glycerin.
Moisturizes, softens the skin.
Oatmeal is a small amount.
Glycerin - 1 tsp.
Warm water - 3 tbsp. l
Aloe pulp - 1 tbsp. l
Combine the glycerin with warm water, then add aloe juice and add flour at the end so that a thunderous consistency forms. Apply the composition evenly on the face and stand for twenty minutes. Rinse off the mask with water at room temperature, wipe with tonic at the end.
With coconut oil
Squeezing from exotic nuts is rich in healthy acids. Cosmetics with coconut oil are well absorbed and absorbed, restores skin elasticity, makes the face oval clearer.
- honey and coconut oil are combined in equal proportions - 1 tsp.,
- the mixture is evenly distributed with a cotton pad,
- the composition is left for 15 minutes.
Recipes for home moisturizing masks for aging skin with signs of aging and wilting.
Cleanses, moisturizes, smoothes, stimulates metabolic processes.
Shredded pulp of a young vegetable marrow - 100 g.
Olive oil - 1 tsp.
Mix the ingredients, transfer to a piece of gauze, folded in half, and then put on a clean face, after twenty minutes, rinse your face with boiled water at room temperature.
Moisturizes, nourishes, softens, eliminates signs of peeling, smoothes wrinkles, improves complexion.
The pulp of half a ripe banana.
Warm milk - 3 tbsp. l
Mash the banana pulp in mashed potatoes and mix with milk. Apply evenly on clean skin, soak for twenty minutes and rinse with a little warm water.
Restoring the level of moisture of the skin, provides a tonic and firming effect.
Olive oil (almond, linseed, peach, etc.) - 4 tbsp. l
Gauze folded in three layers, make cuts for the eyes, nose and mouth, moisten it in preheated oil (38 degrees) and apply to the cleansed face. Remove the mask in half an hour. Remove the mask residues by soaking the skin with a paper towel.
Face masks are classified according to several criteria: by type of skin, by its consistency, composition and others. Let's talk about their classification by skin type:
- For dry. Dry skin is subject to tightness and peeling, so it requires thorough moisturizing due to natural plant extracts and base oils: olive, vegetable, wheat germ, shea, coconut, decoctions of chamomile, linden. This also includes honey, egg yolk, carrot, apple juice.
- For problem skin. This type of epidermis is famous for enlarged pores, comedones, inflammations, rashes and uneven tone due to increased production of skin sebum. Moisturizing masks allow you to regulate the secretion of the skin, among the natural components you should give preference: dairy products (sour milk, kefir, yogurt), apples, tomatoes, vinegar, aloe juice and citrus, oatmeal and flour.
- For combined and normal. This type of skin has sufficient strength and moisture, but requires additional care and a certain set of components: dairy products (cottage cheese, sour cream, kefir), fruits, vegetables (including cucumber, zucchini), natural vegetable oils.
Moisturizing masks can combine several additional functions:
- Cleansers additionally fight against the stratum corneum of cells and external pollution: street dust, sebum and their combination. A cleansing moisturizing mask allows you to solve a whole range of skin problems: clean its surface so that the nutritional formulas can penetrate into the deeper layers of the dermis. Oatmeal perfectly cleanses the skin - it seems to “pull” pollution out, the clay absorbs excess sebum and removes dead cells.
- Nutritious. They have a richer texture and are often based on fatty acids. An ideal ingredient for a homemade nourishing mask is olive oil with a rich formula and perfect structure. Apricot, peach oil, shea butter, macadamia nut and others can become an alternative.
- Anti age. These masks are often enriched with collagen and elastin to restore skin elasticity, form a lost face contour, fill in facial and age wrinkles. Dairy products with protein complexes, fruit juices with antioxidants, and base oils are perfect for moisturizing aging skin.
Moisturizing masks can be washed off and indelible, day and night, their diversity is so wide that it allows you to seriously think about the choice.
Well-groomed skin looks attractive and literally glows with health, therefore, no full-fledged epidermis care can do without such products. Sometimes even the most saturated moisturizing textures can not cope with the dryness of the epidermis, with constant peeling and dehydration, and then a moisturizing mask comes to the rescue.
How to make at home
Making a home mask with your own hands will create a unique fresh product and save money on the purchase of a store analog. In order to make the mask yourself, use a few tips:
- Choose its components according to your skin needs: for dry, take egg yolk instead of protein, for oily, on the contrary, use protein - it absorbs excess fat and narrows the enlarged pores,
- Eliminate potential allergens like egg yolk, honey, citrus. Pre-conduct a reaction test: apply the mask to the bend of the elbow and evaluate the condition of the skin after 10 minutes,
- After selecting the components of the mask, pre-grind / warm and mix them carefully to the formation of a porridge-like consistency without lumps,
- For the preparation and mixing of homemade ingredients it’s better to use plastic or wooden objects,
- It is recommended to apply a freshly prepared mask to a previously cleansed face using a light peeling or scrub: this will allow the components of the mask to penetrate deep into the pores,
- You can wash off the composition with running, mineral, micellar water, tonic, lotion,
- Typically, the exposure time does not exceed half an hour.
With vegetable oil
For self-preparation of cosmetics, it is better to choose sunflower unrefined oil. The product restores the epidermis, cleanses the pores, accelerates the healing of wounds, fights against peeling.
- 30 g of yeast are diluted with 50 ml of warm cream,
- 30 ml of sunflower oil and 50 g of honey are added to the mass,
- the ingredients are supplemented with 5 drops of lemon essential oil.
IMPORTANT: After the procedure is completed, it is not recommended to moisturize the skin with cream additionally - the product may break the protective film created by sunflower oil.
The most useful cereal can be the basis for a moisturizing mask, which is well suited for nourishing dry and dehydrated skin, as well as a withering epidermis. To prepare it you will need:
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal,
- 4 tablespoons warm milk or mineral water,
Mix the components together and leave to swell for a period of 15-20 minutes. Apply the mixture on a pre-cleaned face for 30 minutes and then rinse with running water.
Korean moisturizing face masks
Asian women retain porcelain glowing skin for a long time, an ordinary Korean woman in her 50s may look 30. European manufacturers have long used Asian secrets in their products. You can prepare cosmetics in Korea yourself. Means improve complexion, eliminate blackheads and peeling, smooth wrinkles, reduce swelling.
5 best Korean moisturizing masks:
- Chocolate: 15 g of cocoa powder are dissolved in warm milk until a homogeneous consistency. Gruel lasts 10-15 minutes.
- Herbal: 1 tbsp. l honey is heated in a water bath. The tool connects with 3 tbsp. l dandelion leaves and 2 tsp. boiled water.
- Marine: 200 g of dry kelp are poured with boiling water, filtered. 1 tsp pours into the mass. lemon juice, the composition is washed off after 25 minutes.
- Emollient: cocoa butter and honey are mixed in equal proportions - 1 tsp. Cosmetics is supplemented with 1 tbsp. l lemon juice and whisk with one yolk. The duration of the procedure is 15 minutes.
- Cereal: 150 g of barley grains are infused for 3 hours on mineral water without gas. The resulting mixture is brought to a boil, cools. 100 ml of milk is poured into the pulp, 2 tbsp. Are added. l honey. Mass is recommended to be applied daily with gauze.
Most women use only cream to moisturize. Often this is not enough - cosmetics only temporarily removes visible imperfections. Moisturizing facial masks at home act deeper: eliminate moisture deficiency, wash out harmful substances, and prevent premature aging.
From sour cream
Dairy products - a storehouse of useful fatty acids, proteins and minerals to moisturize the epidermis. The composition of sour cream is suitable for very dry and damaged skin, mature and pigmented dermis, as its components simultaneously fight peeling, restore water and lipid balance and eliminate pigmentation due to the content of vitamin C. Necessary components:
- 100 gr sour cream any fat content
- Egg yolk
- Zest of half a lemon
- Tablespoon olive oil (can be replaced with any other vegetable oil).
Pre-grind the zest of lemon - for this, an ordinary grater or coffee grinder is suitable, mix it with sour cream and egg yolk, at the end add plant extract. Apply freshly prepared composition to a cleaned dermis and leave for half an hour - this is enough for relaxation and high-quality moisturizing.
Honey is renowned for its nourishing and soothing properties, it often underlies moisturizing face care products. It is worth knowing that honey is a potential allergen, and it should be used in home care carefully and provided that the skin reacts normally to it. To create the following moisturizing mask, use:
- Liquid or melted in a water bath honey (1 tbsp. L.),
- Vegetable oil (1 tbsp. L.),
- Egg yolk.
Mix the components together and apply on the skin for 10 minutes. Result: smooth, even skin, natural shine.
Cucumber mask allows you to well moisturize the epidermis due to the high moisture content in the vegetable and even out skin tone. Take:
- Pulp of one cucumber,
- Fat cream
- Rosewood oil or its extract.
First, grate the cucumber on a fine grater and squeeze the juice thoroughly (it can be used as a tonic), only the pulp will be needed to prepare the mask. Mix it with the same amount of cream and add a few drops of essential oil or rose water - it will give a light anti-aging effect and significantly reduce inflammation on the skin. The exposure time of the composition usually does not exceed 20 minutes.
Fresh cucumber circles are good for moisturizing the area around the eyes: apply them for 10 minutes. This time is enough to transform delicate skin.
This mask will be a salvation for oily skin with expanded pores and an unpleasant shine - the result of increased work of the sebaceous glands. It is known that the most oily skin requires even more hydration, which normalizes the sebaceous glands and reduces the amount of skin sebum. To prepare it you will need:
- Ripe tomato
- Potato starch.
Cover the tomato with hot water in order to easily peel it off. Rub the tomato without skin or grate it with a fork until a homogeneous gruel is formed, mix with starch to obtain a gruel consistency. Apply it on your face for 20 minutes and rinse with water.
The simplest kefir mask recipe boils down to using a pure high-fat product: apply it on a cotton pad and wipe the previously cleaned face, soak for 15-20 minutes and rinse with water, micellar. Kefir mask can replace a night cream if applied to the face all night. To prepare a moisturizing washable kefir mask, use:
- 1 tbsp kefir
- 1 tbsp. l sour cream
- 1 tsp each lemon and orange juice (preferably freshly squeezed).
Mix the components together and use on the face, exposure time 15 minutes.
- pre-cooked and cooled potatoes,
- Art. l oily sour cream.
Peel and grate the potatoes, mix with a tablespoon of sour cream, apply on the skin of the face and leave. The exposure time of such a mask is 25-30 minutes.
With hyaluronic acid
To create such a moisturizing mask, you will need ready-made acid in ampoules or powder - you can purchase it at a pharmacy or cosmetic store. Variations of masks based on this moisturizing mass component, consider the main recipes:
- Classic mask - dilute hyaluron powder with water and apply on pre-cleansed skin,
- Hyaluronic acid + nicotinic: mix equal parts of the components together, dilute with clean cool water to the state of slurry and apply on the face,
- With glycerin. Take quinine as a base, add hyaluronic acid and zinc oxide in equal amounts, about 40 gr. dry glycerin, mix the components together and dilute with water.
- With protein. Beat 2-3 egg whites, add 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice, zest of one or two citrus fruits, hyaluronic acid in powder and ground oatmeal to them.
This green plant is famous for its antibacterial and bactericidal properties, therefore it is suitable for moisturizing problematic, oily and combination skin. Aloe juice is easy to buy at a pharmacy or make it yourself from fresh leaves. To create a mask based on it you will need:
- A teaspoon of aloe juice
- Yolk or protein of one egg.
For the first time, you can use the plant's juice: mix it 1: 1 with pure water in order to check the skin reaction and not injure its active composition. The next time you can not dilute the juice, use it in its pure form and mix with the yolk (for dry skin) or protein (for oily, problematic, with enlarged pores).
- Watermelon pulp
- A teaspoon of olive oil,
- A teaspoon of high fat sour cream.
Mix the components together. If the mask is too watery, add ground oatmeal, flour or a little pulp of brown bread. Use it 1-2 times a week, the exposure time of the composition is 30 minutes.
Other unusual compounds
Among the components of store moisturizing masks can be found bamboo - a component of plant origin with a unique property to accumulate moisture and tone the dermis. Cotton as part of a cosmetic product, softens and restores damaged epidermis, saturates it with moisture and gives smoothness due to omega fatty acids.
For a recipe for a moisturizing facial mask, see the next video.
Moisturizing masks are in the arsenal of every woman who pays tribute to her own face care. These irreplaceable products can be store-bought or created independently from improvised means, their functions will not change at all. Recall that the main task of a moisturizing mask is to saturate the skin with moisture, which is vital for the normal functioning of cells.
Reviews about moisturizing masks are positive: women can not imagine their weekly care without them. Some of them prefer to prepare masks on their own from fresh products, seasonal fruits and vegetables, while others prefer ready-made products of various brands.
The most popular homemade moisturizing mask category is based on sour cream and egg. - these two components saturate the dermis well with moisture and nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins A, E, D, proteins, calcium and others. The best mask includes carrot pulp or concentrated vegetable juice to create an anti-aging effect, to combat pigmentation, normalize complexion, its cellular renewal. A good homemade mask includes olive oil - An affordable and diverse product.
Moisturizing masks for the oily type of epidermis often include aloe juice.
Women prefer to use this component both separately and with sour cream, kefir, eggs and note that the green plant copes well with enlarged pores and excessive oily skin.
Hyaluronic acid masks have even more reviews., which is able to retain moisture in the cells and thereby fill the skin, making it supple, smooth, healthy. Hyaluronic acid is often part of the store’s products, for example, a mask Koraenriched with brown algae.
Night mask Clinique "Moisture Surge Overnight Mask" can replace a night cream or be an addition to the care of lifeless, dull, aging and flaky skin. The budget analogue for it will be ordinary kefir, which is applied to the skin with a thick layer at night and is washed off only in the morning.
How to moisturize your skin at home - in the video below.
With aloe juice and strawberries
Facial masks with aloe are effective against peeling. For dry skin, this composition is suitable:
- 3 ml peach seed oil,
- 3 strawberries
- 6 g of dried St. John's wort grass,
- 30 g of aloe juice.
Juice is mixed with chopped hypericum. Strawberries are ground in gruel, pour peach oil. The ingredients are combined, thoroughly mixed.
Whole flakes are used for scrub, and the cleansing mask contains Hercules powdered.
Homemade oatmeal masks for dry skin of the face include a variety of milk and herbal ingredients, but the most common simple recipe: 2 tablespoons of cereal and a teaspoon of natural honey. Pour oatmeal with warmed milk until a viscous mass is obtained, add honey, stir.
With aspirin and oatmeal
Moisturizing mask delicately removes mud accumulations, intensively nourishes and softens, quenches inflammatory reactions on the skin. Take:
- a tablespoon of oatmeal
- 4 tablets of acetylsalicylic acid,
- 2 tablespoons of kefir.
Pills and cereals are crushed. The resulting powder is poured with kefir. Stir, apply on face. The composition should be removed not with ordinary water, but with cotton wool moistened with mineral water.
Oriental spice strengthens the walls of epidermal cells, saturates the skin tissue with useful substances. To prepare the product, take:
- 2 g of turmeric powder
- 4 drops of turmeric essential oil,
- 2 drops of sesame oil,
- one banana.
Rub the banana pulp into the pulp, add spice, pour in the oil. Stir well. Apply to the face with massage movements.
Remove the moisturizing mask, preferably with olive oil, then wash.
With hydrogen peroxide and avocado
To remove dead peeling particles of dry skin, you can use a moisturizing mask with a peeling effect based on peroxide. Take:
- 5 drops of peroxide,
- one avocado fruit
- 12 g of baby powder (or potato starch).
The pulp of avocado is crushed in a blender, poured peroxide, pour in baby powder. Stir. Rinse off the composition preferably with a mixture of mineral water and olive oil.
A good mask for aging skin has not only moisturizing, but also nourishing and tonic effects. Prepare:
- a tablespoon of mayonnaise,
- teahouse - liquid honey,
- 2 dining rooms - brewed black tea.
The ingredients combine to form a homogeneous mass.
Cognac moisturizing masks are good because they not only refresh and rejuvenate the face, but also help cleanse the skin of acne, excessive pigmentation, purulent inflammatory formations. Take:
- a teaspoon of quality cognac,
- a dining room - blue or red clay,
- a couple drops of peppermint oil.
Water is added to the clay until a creamy mass is obtained. Pour cognac and oil. Stir.
After removing the composition, it is advisable to treat the face with an ice cube of calendula broth. If the face is covered with purulent inflammatory formations, then it is forbidden to steam it out before the moisturizing procedure.
Masks based on starch have not only moisturizing, but also nourishing effects, saturate the skin with vitamins and active substances, positively affect the condition of both young and aging skin. To make the tool, prepare:
- a tablespoon of vegetable oil,
- 2 canteens - milk,
- dining room - potato starch.
The milk is heated to a warm state, starch is poured, oil is poured, and mixed.
With sour cream
A mask based on sour cream has a moisturizing, antioxidant and vitaminizing effect, removes facial wrinkles, makes the surface of the skin smooth and supple. The yolk of one egg is combined with a tablespoon of sour cream, stirred.
For dry skin
An effective mask for peeling very dry skin is made from pharmacy chamomile. Plant material is poured with boiling water, squeezed. A few drops of olive oil are poured into the steamed camomile. The composition is applied to the face. After removing it, the skin is wiped with the remaining chamomile broth.