Modeling is a very exciting and useful activity. It has a beneficial effect on the imagination and creative perception of the child, and also develops fine motor skills of the hands. In this article we will consider: how to mold figures from plasticine with your own hands.
- Roll the ball from yellow plasticine.
- Flatten the workpiece and push the center with the round tip of the stack.
- Cut off excess plasticine from the back.
- Make a cake from pink plasticine.
- Attach the cake to the donut base and make a hole in the center.
- Roll flagella from plasticine in bright colors.
- Place the flagella in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Remove and cut the frozen flagella into small pieces.
- Garnish the donut with a sugar sprinkle.
Plasticine donut is ready!
How to make figurines and crafts from light plasticine in stages
Light plasticine is a mass that allows you to make any figures. Due to the fact that this material freezes in the air, figures from it can be stored and collected. The material is pleasant to the touch, stretches well and does not get dirty hands and clothes when using.
Before making figurines and crafts from light plasticine in stages, read the rules for using the material. It must be stored in sealed packaging. Try to work with parts quickly, especially if they are small. It is impossible to make many blanks from it and only then fasten them, because the material quickly hardens.
Large figures are best held together with matches or toothpicks after pre-treating the joints with water. We will get acquainted with the rest of the rules of use in the process of making crafts.
The benefits of modeling plasticine figures for children
The molding helps children develop children's motor skills, fantasize and pay attention to small details. When creating shapes, you can explain to the child the transformation of one form into another. For example, roll up a sausage and cut it, clearly showing the process of turning the length of the figure into a short one. Plasticine contributes to the knowledge of the world through the creation of objects.
What can be made of plasticine: leaf prints
Modeling dough can be used to create prints of different objects on it. You just have to roll the plasticine with a rolling pin, and you can leave prints of toys, lace and other things on it.
Try to go with a child to a forest or park and collect leaves of different shapes. When you get home, you can leave leaf prints on the dough for sculpting.
To do this, the sheet must be put on the back side, where the leaf veins stand out most. After that, go with a rolling pin over the sheet, and then carefully remove it.
Both plasticine and polymer clay can make sheet prints. For clay crafts, you can add 1 teaspoon of food coloring yellow, red and orange to get beautiful bright leaves.
For those who are trying to do modeling for the first time, we suggest starting with marine life. It is marine figures and crafts from light plasticine that we will gradually try to mold. The most famous marine inhabitant is a fish, and we will begin with it. Prepare plasticine, stack and proceed to manufacture:
- Take a large piece of plasticine, we have it yellow. We roll it out in our palms so that we get a ball. It should be smooth, without cracks.
- From one end we narrow the ball. We form a droplet - this will be the body of the fish.
- We get a little purple plasticine. Roll up three small balls. From each we form a long sausage, gently press down to make strips. With these details we decorate the upper part of the future fish.
- We roll two balls for fins from the same color. Gently flatten them and give a narrower look on one side. We add strips to the fins with a stack. Attach the details on the sides of the fish.
- Squeeze the front of the fish room for the eyes. Roll up two white balls and place in prepared places. Add black pupils. Below we push a smile through the stack.
- The only thing missing is the tail and fin, which we will place on top. We make the tail in the likeness of the side fins, but of a large size. The upper fin will have an elongated, rounded shape. We fasten it to the back.
This is such a nice fish.
Ways and techniques how to make crafts from plasticine
Those who have forgotten how to work with plasticine may not have the slightest fear: it is a pleasure to work with this plastic and malleable material at any age. It is only necessary to observe a few recommendations how a sculptor and a sculptor wake up in a person.
So, where to start:
- All work is carried out only with soft plasticine. As soon as we got all the necessary colors out of the box, we begin to knead each in the hand. Useful gymnastics at any age!
- Plasticine has become soft - now they choose a way of sculpting.
There are many options for plasticine, you can start with any sample.
The constructive method is the assembly of individual elements by type of constructor. First, the image of the figure is thought out, then it is mentally divided into its constituent parts. Each honor is molded separately, and then begin assembly.
The sculptural method, or plastic - the material consisting of a single piece is given the form of a conceived image. The child draws some parts, squeezes some pieces on the contrary and lubricates with fingers. It turns out work from one object, without tearing and sticking. Techniques that you can work with: twisting, bending and unbending, pressing, pinching.
The combined method consists of the two above. Here you can combine all the techniques of modeling, usually it is acquired naturally by 5-7 years of a child's life.
How to choose a good modeling clay
When choosing plasticine, you should pay attention to some things:
- Good plasticine does not stick to your hands and does not stain your fingers.
- It should easily take on the form that the child is trying to make.
- Parts made of plasticine should be easy to stick together.
- The packaging should indicate the absence of toxicity and harm to the child.
We continue to fantasize on the marine theme. What else can be done from light plasticine? We have eight turquoise balls of which we will make a beautiful octopus. Join the manufacturer:
- We roll out each prepared ball in the form of a long worm. We make one side narrow. We got eight legs.
- We spread the legs in a circle and connect them in the center. Wrap the ends in different directions.
- Only the head is missing. We roll it from turquoise material. We form a large ball. We sell places for the eye. The eyes will be made of white material, add black pupils. Stack a smile and set the head on top of the legs.
Cute octopus is ready.
Plasticine modeling with children 1-2, 3-5, 6 years old and older: study features, interesting ideas
To sculpt with children from plasticine is possible from 1 year. A one-year-old child can be shown how to roll a ball, sausage, mash it in his hands. With the help of plasticine, colors are easily remembered (it is recommended to acquaint only with the primary colors so as not to overload the brain of the baby with information).
As you grow older, modeling of mushrooms, banana, cucumbers and other vegetables that are easier to make is shown. A child who has reached 4 years old skillfully uses harder material, a knife and has better fingers. For such children, you can use more colors and sculpt them more difficult.
Children from 6 years old can take various kinds of modeling accessories. At this age, they can independently work with plasticine and combine colors.
Below is a table comparing the age and characteristics of classes:
|Age||Type of plasticine||What can be sculpted||Features of classes|
|1-2 years||soft, supple||Items of the same form|
|3-5||more dense||Items consisting of several figures|
Are you looking for how to make simple figures from light plasticine? Try to make such a snail. This is an ideal example if you wondered how to teach your child to sculpt. We use blue and violet, you can take any others. We begin to sculpt:
- Roll up a wide sausage from blue. Flatten it so that it becomes flat. Add a blue ball to this part.
- Roll up a long sausage from purple. Flatten it and roll the workpiece into a roll. We place the part on a blue basis.
- Add small white eyes with black pupils. Place a pink smile below. Attach horns to your head so that everything works out neat, help yourself with a stack.
Here you can get such a snail in a couple of simple steps!
Crafts for children under 3 years of plasticine
Crafts from soft plasticine with pleasure are mastered by children at a tender age. First, the adult will knead the pieces, as the baby this occupation may not be able to or quickly get tired. Gradually, the children will learn how to prepare the material for work, which will additionally stimulate the development of muscle on the arms.
Crafts from plasticine for children 2 years old are made from a combination of similar or similar forms (beads, fence, well, balls, sausages). In this way a snowman, turrets, caterpillar, pyramid, tumbler are made.
Using a rolling pin, you can roll out several pieces of plasticine and let the crumbs cut out the “liver” from the canvas, using molds and baking blanks.
More complex figures require adjustment by an adult.
How to sculpt clay food for dolls?
Plasticine is an ideal material for creating doll food. So that the child was not bored to play, you can come up with various dishes, cakes, sweets, which will then be offered to the dolls. Before you start "cooking" food, you should try on the dishes in which it will be served so as not to lose the size.
Cute elephant from the zoo
In order to make beautiful crafts from plasticine, school-age children often use additional decorating elements.
Additional decor gives the product originality and realism.
For example, a plasticine elephant from a zoo is perfect for participating in a school exhibition. The technique of its creation is as follows:
Five balls will need to be rolled out of gray plasticine: one large for the body, the rest - the same, but smaller for the legs. Then fashion all the parts and put them together. On the forefoot, make small cuts in a stack.
You can decorate your legs with white circles and blue spirals.
To form a head with a trunk. Also use the stack to identify the nasal folds.
To form the ears, connect a gray piece of plasticine with a pink one, then roll it out thinly and trim with a wave. Attach the resulting ears to the elephant's head. In conclusion, you should roll the tail, tusks and bangs.
Plasticine broccoli cabbage
To make broccoli, you need 3 shades of green plasticine. Make the broccoli leg from the lightest one - roll it into a thin sausage and apply several cuts from one end.
Glue the rest of the colors and pass through the net for brewing tea. Form the heads from the resulting blanks and stick to the notches.
Plasticine product for Defender of the Fatherland Day
For sure, any boy who is fond of heavy formidable guns will probably know how to make a tank out of plasticine on February 23.
And girls can prepare such an article for the holiday for dad, grandfather or brother. To create this product you will need:
- Prepare three primary colors to form a believable tank: green, brown, and black. They are used individually or rolled together.
- You can combine brown with black to obtain a "marble" effect. Then divide the piece into two equal parts and form flat parts from them.
- Roll up eight black wheels and make dents on one side.
- Wrap four wheels with black and brown detail - it turns out the caterpillar. Form a second caterpillar in the same way.
- To create a platform, stick plasticine around a matchbox, attach tracks to it.
- Complete the tank with a barrel, a hatch and a cabin.
Sausage is made very simply from plasticine of pink and white colors. Pink plasticine roll into a thin rectangle.
Divide the white plasticine into several parts and roll each into a thin tube. Spread the straws over the pink plasticine and twist the sausage. For a while, remove the sausage in the cold.
Hedgehog - a glorious forest animal
The following plasticine craft can be made even with a very young child. The kid will enjoy this fun with pleasure, because the work on creating a hedgehog is not at all complicated, but the animal turns out to be very beautiful.
Make a ball of brown plasticine. Stretch the ball so that it takes the shape of a droplet. Now you need to make a hedgehog eyes and nose.
Fill the whole surface of the hedgehog with seeds so that the sharp ends look up. Place the finished animal on color cardboard.
To create crafts and paintings, soft, non-sticky, fast-drying clay is increasingly used.
Let us and we will try to make a craft out of air plasticine. This material is great for sculpting flowers:
- To form a rose, you need to dazzle a lot of drop-shaped petals.
- Then we begin to connect them, twisting from the middle.
- When the rosette is ready, you need to attach a skewer wrapped in green plasticine to it.
- Then fashion the leaves and, if desired, a few more flowers for the bouquet.
To make ice cream, you will need plasticine in white and waffle color. Roll wafer plasticine into a non-thin layer. With a knife, make strips on it, like a waffle. Cut a wide triangle and twist it into a cone.
From a white plasticine, make a ball the size of a hole in the cone (it should not sink into it) and attach it to the “waffle”. From plasticine red, brown or black, you can make a "fill". Balls can be of different colors and sizes.
Cheese can be fashioned in several ways - a whole head or a small piece, for viewing it in a section. You will need yellow plasticine.
Step by Step Actions:
- Make a circle out of plasticine and press it down to form a cheese head. Level the sides.
- Draw a pattern on the top and bottom of the head with a knife.
- To form a circle from another piece of yellow plasticine. Cut the side parts with a knife, giving the shape of a triangle. Flatten the top slightly and work the corners with your fingers.
- With a knife, cut holes of different sizes on the sides.
To make a bright cake, you need plasticine in different colors.
It is done as follows:
- Divide the existing plasticine into equal parts. From each make a circle and flatten. Take care of the evenness of the edges.
- Fold the obtained cakes on top of each other, slightly pressing with your hands.
- From white (you can take any other color) plasticine, roll out a large thin plate and cover them with the cake. Trim the excess pieces and carefully align the edges.
- Cake is decorated at will. You can make figures from the remnants of plasticine, flowers, or draw patterns on the cake with a knife.
- Cut a slice from the cake.
For the next craft, use the soft, blue color of plasticine. We suggest you create a mouse:
- First we separate a large piece, roll a smooth ball out of it. To do this, we well press the clay to the working surface or carefully knead with our hands.
- One of the sides of the ball should be pointed in the form of a droplet. The tip is slightly bent up.
- Take a little pink plasticine. Roll up two identical balls. We press the flat cakes with the clamp, on one side we add the edges of the flat cakes. We got ears, we attach them to the head.
- From small black parts we roll up the eyes and the tip of the nose. All that is missing is a long ponytail, we form it from pink material, fasten it at the back, you can beautifully curl it.
The mouse is done. We move on and consider other crafts from air plasticine.
To create a watermelon, you must have plasticine of the following colors on hand:
- light green
- dark green
- dark brown,
Step by Step Actions:
- Make a thin oval from red plasticine. Insert brown plasticine rolled into thin sausage in the middle.
- Fold an oval in half. Reinsert the brown sausage and fold. Repeat again. Form a volume ball from red plasticine.
- White plasticine thinly roll and stick a red ball around them.
- From a dark green plasticine make a thin cake and put a white circle into it. Gently close the holes at the edges with your fingers.
- Turn light green plasticine into strips and stick to the watermelon from the outside, using your fingers pushing it into the base.
- From a piece of brown plasticine make a tail and attach it to a watermelon. Press down slightly. Cut the watermelon.
Let's try to make a stylish and cute banana keychain. For him, we need two shades of yellow plasticine. One is bright, the other is brighter. Let's make this version of crafts from air plasticine:
- From a light shade, we roll a small sausage. Round off the ends and give a slightly bent look. This will be the flesh of a banana. At this stage, on one side we insert a special eye so that the craft can be used as a keychain.
- Now use rich yellow. Roll the material as thin as possible. Scissors cut three identical ovals. We attach them to the pulp, only gently. At the bottom of these parts we connect and smooth, at the top we unroll the peel.
- Draw the face of the banana. Eyes and mouth can be drawn with a marker. Glare and cheeks of white and pink acrylic paint.
The keychain is ready. Leave it to dry for at least six hours.
Kitten in a basket
What else can be molded from air plasticine? Try to make such a cute kitten in a basket, which can be removed and put back. To work, you will need:
- acrylic paint
- clear nail polish,
The colors of plasticine you can choose your own, it depends on what color basket and cat you want to get. Let's do the modeling:
- Let's start with making the basket. We took the blue plasticine and rolled it into a long, thin sausage. Gently stretch the resulting flagellum with your fingers. Fold the workpiece in half. We begin to twist the material so that we get an intertwined look.
- Fold the basket. We twist the tourniquet into a flat roll. We do not use all the material, leave it on the walls. Cut off the excess, smooth the edges. Similarly add the walls of the basket.
- It remains to make the handle of the basket. For her, you will need the same flagellum. We attach to the bottom of the basket, fix and cut off the excess. The basket is ready.
- Let's make a cat. From white color we form two balls. We give one the shape of a cone, the second we place it on the tip of the cone. From two small parts we make triangular ears. Add two paws in front and a tail in the back. We arrange everything so that the kitten fits in the basket.
- We cut the fingers on the legs with a stack. Acrylic paint the eyes of the cat, mustache, mouth and nose on the face. We cover the crafts with clear varnish to make them shine.
The result was a very cute version of the craft from light plasticine for beginners.
To create a giraffe, you need 4 matches and the following colors of plasticine:
Step by Step Actions:
- From an orange plasticine, make an oval and give it the shape of a giraffe's head, slightly pulling the lower part forward.
- To stick eyes and to make nostrils and horns from brown plasticine.
- From the orange plasticine, fashion ears and stick to the head.
- Put a little of the orange plasticine and mold the body with the neck from the main part. Blind them together, smoothing out the attachment points as much as possible, and attach them to the head.
- The deferred part of the orange plasticine is divided into 5 parts. 4 matches to cling to orange plasticine, slightly not reaching the top. Stick brown plasticine hooves to the bottom and insert matches in the body.
- From the remaining orange plasticine, make a tail and attach a brown plasticine brush to it. Glue to the body.
- Unhook a piece from brown plasticine and make a sausage. Press it and cut the edges with a knife, giving the shape of a mane. Glue it from the beginning of the head to the end of the neck.
- Make small cakes of brown plasticine and stick to the body at random.
Plasticine figures for children can be molded in different positions.
For example, a cat can be made:
Cats can be of different colors, plain, striped.
Plasticine figures for children: making a red cat A simpler version of making a cat from plasticine Instructions on how to make a cat's head out of plasticine
One of the ways to create a cat from plasticine is presented below:
- The main color of plasticine (for example, brown) is to form an oval volume circle (trunk).
- From the same color, make a round head and attach to the body. You can use a match, breaking it into 2 parts.
- The paws should be in the form of short sausages and one size. They are attached using matches. In the lower part of the legs with a knife, make incisions in the form of claws.
- Make triangular ears and stick to the head.
- From light brown plasticine make 2 small circles and one voluminous semicircle. Attach circles next to the nose, and a semicircle from the bottom in the middle.
- With pink plasticine make a voluminous small triangle and attach it in place of the nose.
- With light brown plasticine, make fluffy hair in place of the chest. To do this, fashion a voluminous elongated circle in the shape of this part of the body. Attach it and fit it with your hands.
- With white plasticine make small cakes (eyes). In the middle of each paste a pea-sized plasticine of a different color. Attach to the head.
Ladybug molded from plasticine in two colors: dark blue and red.
It is done this way:
- Make an oval from dark plasticine and flatten it.
- From the red plasticine, create an oval circle and put on the blue part. Using your hands, adjusting the size to each other, create the body of a ladybug. The red part should be more voluminous, and the dark - flattened.
- Turn the workpiece with the lower part towards you and with a knife make a vertical cut along the entire body. From this line to the carved sides, draw horizontal lines to the end.
- To form 6 long thin tubes (legs) from dark plasticine. Attach 3 pcs. from two sides opposite each other.
- Turn the body over and draw one vertical line in the middle to the end on the red part.
- Make dark circles from dark plasticine and flatten them. Lay on the body symmetrically on both sides of the drawn line.
- Make a circle from dark plasticine and attach it to the body, slightly pressing it down (the circle should lose its shape and turn into a semicircle)
- From dark plasticine make 2 thin tubes and attach in the head (antennae).
- Make eyes and slightly bend the legs in one direction.
Pony is done like this:
- From pink plasticine, make a thick sausage and stretch one side up (neck).
- Roll up the ball and attach to the neck. Pull the ball forward slightly, shaping the pony's head. Make the nostrils with a knife.
- Fashion sharp ears.
- Make 4 small cones and, on the narrower side, cut obliquely the edges. Attach this part to the body. Extend the lower parts of the hooves and knock on the table to give them a stable position.
- Roll up a few sausages and connect them together. Attach them to the body (this will be the mane) and divide with a knife. The tail is done in the same way.
- With white plasticine, make the eyes a slanting shape and insert a brown pupil.
Plasticine figures for children can be sculpted, turning the process into a fun game. For example, a caterpillar can become multi-colored, which will help to simultaneously show the child the colors and how to roll the balls.
To create this insect, you need a small amount of plasticine of different colors (leftovers will do).
How to make a fun caterpillar:
- From the remnants of plasticine make circles of different sizes.
- The largest circle will be the head. Stick to it the remaining parts as the size decreases.
- After 1 ball from the head, attach the circle a little higher, and put one of the small circles on it.
- Attach a larger ball under the small ball at the same distance, and another ball under it. This creates a crawl effect (this part can be skipped).
- Glue eyes and mouth on the head.
Sovunya is done as follows:
- Roll the purple plasticine into an even ball. He will be the basis. Attach triangular ears to it.
- Roll out 2 small circles from white plasticine and flatten them. It will be the eyes. As a pupil, you can insert a circle of black plasticine.
- Make 2 small circles of purple clay, flatten them and cut off half. It will be a visor over the centuries.
- Form triangular ears and stick to the head.
- Roll a small piece of orange plasticine into a cone (beak) and attach. Make an incision.
- Glue 3 small tubes (paws) from one end to 2 short sausages of purple plasticine. Attach to the torso.
- Form 2 wings, attach them and make a cut with a knife, similar to plumage.
The ram is made of pink plasticine in this way:
- Roll a ball of pink plasticine.
- Roll a few small pieces into circles. Flatten them and stick to one half of the base.
- Make 4 pink tubules and glue a piece of brown plasticine (hoof) from one end. Attach the legs to the body.
- From brown plasticine make 2 short not thin tubes (horns) and attach to the top of the head, twisting from each other. Make a nose and form eyebrows.
- Eyes are molded from white plasticine. Insert a pea (pupils).
- Roll a thin tube from red plasticine and make a mouth.
To make a hedgehog, you should:
- Make a ball out of red plasticine.
- Separate the pieces from the brown plasticine and make the cones. Attach them to one half of the body (needles).
- From white plasticine make 2 small round cakes and stick them with brown plasticine. Insert the pupil in the center (peppercorns or clove seeds can be used). Stick to the head.
- With brown plasticine, roll up short tubes for the temple of the glasses and attach them.
- Make paws out of red plasticine, and roll a thin tube out of brown and form a mouth.
The elk is done as follows:
- Roll a ball of sand plasticine. Make eyes out of white plasticine and pupils out of black. Glue eyebrows.
- Brown plasticine to mold the horns. To do this, roll up 1 tube and attach to it several shorter tubes from 2 sides.
- Make the nose in the shape of a flattened cone of brown plasticine. With a knife, select the nostrils.
- Make 2 tubules with sand clay, flatten them slightly and make an incision from one end. These will be the upper hooves.
- Make the lower hooves in the shape of a cone and cut with a knife from the wider side. Glue the hooves to the body.
Krosh is done like this:
- Roll a ball from blue plasticine. Make long ears and attach to the top.
- To mold eyes with white plasticine and to insert a pupil of black color.
- Make an incision with a knife in the shape of a mouth. To mold 2 small squares from white plasticine and paste in its upper part (teeth).
- From red plasticine, make a nose in the shape of a ball, flatten slightly and make a nostril with a knife. Form a thin tube and glue the place where an earlier cut was made for the mouth.
- Blind 4 paws with blue plasticine and attach to the body.
Nyusha is done as follows:
- Roll up a ball from pink plasticine. To make eyes with white plasticine and paste the pupils.
- Roll up a tube with red plasticine and attach it around the top of the eyes. To attach a few thin tubes shorter (eyelashes) of the same color.
- Make 2 small cakes of red plasticine and stick to the top of the head. Attach 4 small flattened circles to it (this will be a pigtail). Roll a red plasticine tube and make a small cut with a knife on one side. Twist it and attach to the circles on the head. This will be the tip of the pigtails.
- Roll up sausages and glue a piece of red plasticine at the end of each. Make incisions (hooves) and attach to the body.
- With red plasticine make a small circle (nose), and on it with a knife make 2 cuts (nostrils). Roll red plasticine into a thin tube and form a mouth.
The pin is done this way:
- Roll a ball of black plasticine. Glue eyes from white plasticine with pupils inserted.
- Orange plasticine to make a beak.
- Make a cake from white plasticine and stick it to the lower part of the body, adjusting the size and smoothing the attachment points.
- Make a circle with black plasticine and flatten it slightly, making the corners sharper with your hands. Another piece of cake. Place these parts on top of each other and stick to the top of the head. It will be a hat.
- Make 2 wings of black plasticine and 2 legs of red. To make incisions with a knife.
Plasticine modeling of birds
From plasticine you can fashion a beautiful and colorful parrot.
If desired, you can use other available colors.
Step by Step Actions:
- From blue plasticine make an elongated volumetric circle. This will be the torso.
- Roll up the ball with yellow plasticine and attach it to the body. Flatten the ball, making the attachment point inconspicuous.
- Make a flattened triangle with white angles from white plasticine and attach it to the place where the head and body are attached. With a knife, make incisions similar to plumage.
- Make white eyes with plasticine and insert the pupils.
- With yellow plasticine, make several small cones and stick them to the head and upper body at the same distance from each other.
- Paws and beak to make orange plasticine.
- From a blue plasticine make a rhombus (it will be a tail) and attach it. When gluing, gently press the upper part into the body with your hands, removing the attachment point. Thus, this part of the tail will be glued.
- Fashion wings from blue plasticine and make incisions in the form of plumage with a knife.
Sculpt a rose
Studying information on how to make figures from air plasticine, one can not stop at the flowers. Let's try to make a rose, this is the most popular flower that can come in handy when creating individual compositions. Prepare:
- several shades of pink plasticine,
- green color,
- durable wire or toothpick.
We come to the manufacturing process:
- Let's start with sculpting the central part of the rose. From a light pink shade we pluck small pieces. We make thin cakes from them, connect them together. We turn this row into a tube.
- Add the petals on top to the first blank, arrange them overlapping each other. Gradually increase the size of the parts. We continue to work until the central part of the flower is completely ready.
- The outer petals should be darker. We make these details the largest. We continue to place the lap petals.
- Now make the stem and leaves. To do this, use green. Take a small cake. On four sides we make a slight bend. We try on a detail to a flower and fix it from below.
- In order for the flower to hold firmly, a toothpick or strong wire will be required for the stem. We roll up a small sausage, insert a wire into it and continue to cling to everything with plasticine. We attach the part to the flower and decorate it with leaves.
That's all. Having made several of these flowers you can get a real bouquet. Such an article made of light plasticine will never fade and will delight the eye!
Even an antistress toy can be made with light plasticine. Let's make such a toy in the form of your favorite SpongeBob character. We will use the following materials:
- sponge for washing dishes (preferably yellow),
- two toothpicks
- sculpting tools.
We proceed to the manufacture of:
- Take the prepared sponge and remove the hard part from it. This must be done so that the toy is soft.
- We make sausage for trousers from brown material. After that, it needs to be rolled out to a flat state. If the edges are uneven, they can be cut with a knife or scissors. Glue the bottom of the sponge with the resulting strip. Roll up two brown balls and attach from the bottom. So, we got shorts.
- In a similar way we make a white shirt. Fix it over the shorts. Glue the rest of the sponge with yellow plasticine. We roll a large ball and roll a cake out of it. We wrap the sponge and cut off the protruding parts with scissors. If the piece does not cover the entire surface, roll out another cake.
- Make a character's face. We will make eyes out of white circles, inside we add smaller blue and black circles. For eyelashes we roll out a thin flagellum, cut and fasten above the eyes. If it turned out unevenly, correct everything with a stack. From the remains of the flagellum we make a belt on shorts.
- Mix red with brown. From the result we roll a flat cake and cut out our mouth with scissors. For the tongue, mix white and red plasticine. Fasten to the mouth and line everything with a stack. From the yellow flagellum we make the contours of the mouth, cheeks and an elongated nose. Add two protruding teeth.
- We make two circles of white color. We fix them in place of the hands. Cut two triangles separately and place on the shirt. We make a tie out of red.
- Remained arms and legs. Roll up the flagellum, divide into two parts, attach to the sleeves. Add on the ends of the cake and cut the fingers through the stack. Place toothpicks in place of the legs, shape them with yellow plasticine. Add socks and black boots below.
The toy is ready. Add texture to it using tools. Now you know that you can mold a squish from air plasticine.
If you like antistress toys, you can still make a slime or slime
Other figurine ideas
From plasticine, you can sculpt many different figures.
To teach children to pay attention to surrounding objects, you can sculpt:
- a basket of vegetables or fruits,
- a vase of flowers
- a cup
- a bracelet.
Modeling with clay is not only a good way to spend time with a child, but also a useful activity. From this convenient material, you can create many different figures, in parallel explaining the constituent parts. In the process of sculpting, children learn new colors, objects and learn to work with their hands.
Article design: Natalie Podolskaya