We collect 100 loops (the number of loops should be divided by 4) +1 loop in order to close in a circle. We knit with an elastic band * 2 front, 2 wrong * the desired length of the collar, about 15 cm. Go to the elastic * 1 front, 1 wrong *. We knit so several rows, about 5 cm.
Now divide the number of loops in half. In these two places we will make additions for the shoulders. From the 1st and 51st loops we knit 2 front loops. The next row without additions. In the third row of these two loops we make 4.
We make additions as follows: first we insert the right knitting needle behind the front loop (between the loops), pull the thread, then we introduce the loop into the front and knit the front loop. There will be no holes. The fourth row without additions. So continue to the desired length of the shirtfront. The shirt front in the photo is so crocheted 9 cm, you can knit longer.
Close the loop. Thus, the front and back are tied with an elastic band * 1 front, 1 wrong *, and the shoulders with front smoothness. The result in the photo.
Rules for knitting a shirt front
Before you start knitting a warm and comfortable shirt front with knitting needles, you need to familiarize yourself with the patterns and descriptions for women and arm yourself following basic rules:
- Knitted shirt-front should be dense in order to maintain a beautiful shape for longer.
- The yarn is selected from natural fibers with a small addition of synthetics.
- The material should be soft and pleasant in contact with the skin.
- The number of knitting needles is chosen to be twice as thin as yarn or half the size of the recommended one to make the fabric dense.
- A continuous shirt-front, without buttons and fasteners, begins to knit from the neck.
- To calculate the required number of loops, you need to know the neck circumference in centimeters. To the obtained value add 2-4 cm circles for a loose fit.
- In some cases, the hem of the shirt front is crocheted using crochet posts. So the edge is stiffer and does not wrap when worn.
- To get a seamless fabric, you need to use hosiery or circular knitting needles.
- It is better to choose children's models with a fastener on the side. So the shirt-front will be convenient for the child to wear, especially since the children do not like this process.
- Using the Italian way of looping, you can increase the elasticity of the collar edge.
Knitted sweater for the baby
The shirt-front is made of garter stitch, where in the front rows the loops are knitted with the front ones, and in the wrong rows - the wrong ones. The number of loops on the knitting needles should be even and divided into 3 parts. For raglans, 4 more loops are added. First, the neck is tied with a single or double elastic band. The length should be sufficient to fold in half.
Then the entire volume is evenly divided into 4 parts. The back is again further divided into two parts, with which the canvas begins and ends. In the process of knitting, crochet is done before and behind the raglan loop.
There are four such places. At the desired length, the hinges of the shoulder parts are closed. The back and front are tied further away from individual tangles. When they are enough to close the back and chest, the loops close.
The edges of the product are decorated with cloves or lace with a hook. You can use contrasting yarn and add applique.
Elegant knit shirt for girls knitted
An experienced knitter can make such a shirt front with knitting needles according to the schemes and descriptions for women in a couple of evenings.
What to cook forknitting:
- Wool and acrylic yarn
- Circular knitting needles or stocking number 2 and straight number 3
- Decor hook
For the main pattern, any gum or embossed pattern is suitable. The description uses a homogeneous pattern "Snowball".
Scheme of work
The shirt front with knitting needles is made of 2 parts according to the diagrams and descriptions. It will not be difficult for women to sew them together along the shoulder seam. The sizes of the knitted fabric depend on the age and height of the baby. The volume of the chest and the width of the back are taken into account.
You should start with a small double gum on the knitting needles with a larger number than the pattern. The loops typed must be a multiple of 3 (pattern repeat). To this volume 2 additional loops and 2 edge loops are added.
When tying the neck and reducing the loops, it is important to remember that the neckline should be deeper in front than in the back. The shoulder seam can also be finished with a double elastic band. It will turn out something similar to shoulder straps. After connecting the parts together, you need to dial the loops along the neckline and tie the collar. Crochet the edges with crochet columns.
Men's shirt shirt for beginners. Instructions, diagram with description
The technology of knitting a shirt front for men thanks to the patterns and descriptions is simple and accessible for female craftswomen.
For work, you can use 2 and 5 spokes, depending on desire and availability.
When using 2 knitting needles, it is necessary to add 2 loops for the edge to the calculated quantity. Here there is a division into the front and the wrong side.
With circular knitting - only the front side. The seam is located along the raglan line on the back. When using 5 knitting needles, seams can be avoided.
Need to cook:
- 2 skeins of wool yarn (110 m yarn per 100 g)
- Circular knitting needle number 4 - 5 pieces
- Hook number 4
Openwork shirt front with knitting needles rotary knitting
A feature of knitting such a product is to change the direction of knitting. The canvas is not growing in the vertical direction, but in the transverse. The pattern report consists of 10 rows, which corresponds to the formation of one strip with a clove along the edge. Further rapport is repeated until the required length of the product is knitted.
For work, you will need regular or circular knitting needles and medium-density yarn to make the pattern look more embossed.
To make a female model, you need to dial 67 loops, including 2 hem.
How to knit a beautiful openwork shirt for women?
You will need to work:
- Yarn Kartopu Basak. Composition: wool - 30%, acrylic - 70%. Total weight: 100 g. Metric area: 300 m.
- Knitting needles on fishing line: # 4 or # 4,5.
- Knitting hook: # 4.
Main pattern: see diagram below.
Pattern for knitting a round openwork shirtfront
Legend for pattern design: see photo below.
Legend to the scheme
LC - front loop,
FROM - Wrong loop.
Description of work:
The shirt-scarf is knitted from above (from the neck) down (to the shoulders).
Important: if you calculate the number of loops yourself, keep in mind that the pattern repeat in the first row is 8 loops. This means that the number of loops you type must be a multiple of 8.
- Type 96 stitches into the needles.
- Connect the typesetting edge into a circle and knit 20 cm with an elastic band 2x2: 2 LC, 2 FROM (repeat from *).
- After reaching the required collar height, start work on the round yoke (see diagram above).
- After finishing work on the mantle, close the loops in any convenient way.
- If you wish, you can decorate the edge of the product with a decorative crochet (see the video at the end of MK).
The name of the items in the pattern corresponds to the number of the knitting series:
- Remove the first edge loop. Then knit 40 facial and 12 purl stitches and another 1 stitch of the facial. Repeat the next block 6 times: 1 yarn, 2 together the front. Finish a double crochet and a wrong side.
- Remove the edge. Knit 27 p. Facial and 1 wrong. Turn the untied row to the other side.
- After the hem, knit 12 purl and 3 facial loops. Repeat 6 times - 1 double crochet and 2 st together front. Make a double crochet and 1 wrong side.
- Remove the first loop. Run 29 facial and 1 wrong side. Turn the knitting needles.
- Remove 1st loop, 13 p. + 4 faces. Double crochet and two loops together face 6 times. Finish double crochet and purl.
- In addition to the hem, knit all the loops facing in this row.
- After the hem there are 40 facial loops. A block of yarn and 2 p. Together facial repeat 14 times. At the end, the crochet and the wrong side.
- Edge, 31 front and 1 wrong at the end. Twist knitting.
- Remove the edge. 31 persons + 1 double crochet + 1 wrong side.
- Close at the beginning of the row of 5 loops. Then knit 13 facial and 13 wrong. Continue further row of facial. The last is wrong.
The description of each row is different, so you need to follow the pattern when knitting.
How to knit a beautiful shirt for women with buttons?
An interesting shirt-front scarf based on a knitted rectangle that allows you to create many images.
Buttonhole transformer on buttons.
As the main pattern, you can take any scheme you like.
Recommended product width: 14-15 cm. Length: 30-40 cm.
The diagram below shows the location of buttons and loops on the finished product.
Arrangement of buttons and loops in the finished product
The video at the end of the MK will tell you how to make an edge with loops.
Shirt-collar for the girl
The shirt-collar is used instead of the usual scarf and as a warm decoration. From the beginning, you need to choose yarn and a suitable size for knitting needles. When using circular knitting needles to stitch the product is not required. Finding the right number of loops is easy. The girth of the neck should be multiplied by the number of loops per 1 cm in the sample with the selected pattern.
After determining the size of the product gain the estimated number of loops. For knitting use English elastic or any other three-dimensional pattern. Product length corresponds to double neck height. The finished rectangle is folded in half and sewn with a thread of the same yarn. Decorate the product with buttons, a knitted flower or a brooch.
The L / XL shirt shirt will have a finished height of 44 cm, a neck volume of 84 cm and a shoulder circumference of 112 cm. You will need to buy 400 g of yarn and prepare circular knitting needles. The density of knitting for a 10x10 cm sample is 11 loops per 15 rows connected by front stitch.
- The product begins and ends with a 2x2 elastic band 2 cm high.
- Knitting direction from bottom to top.
- The transition from the volume of the neck to the forearm is smooth and resembles the top of the bottle.
- Schemes A1 and A2 reflect the pattern in the front rows. The wrong rows fit in the pattern.
- The principle of contraction of loops. Knit 1 stitch and two purl as one. Reduce 1 loop on both sides of the textured ornament and 1 loop between the two pigtails (on a section of 4 wrong loops) in each rapport.
- Performing LOBBIES. Knit 4 loops in one, first knitting the front then the back wall 4 times. Knit these stitches in 4 rows with the front stitch. Then transfer the 2nd loop over the first to the right knitting needle, then the 3rd and 4th to get 1 loop at the end.
If you follow the instructions exactly, knitting a pattern will not be any difficulty.
Manishka with knitting needles for a girl 2 - 4 years old. Manishka with knitting needles for a boy 2 - 4 years
Whether your accessory will be for a boy or for a girl depends on the color of the yarn you choose. The photo shows a model that will warm both the little princess and the brave knight.
Knitwear for children 2-4 years old
You will need to work:
- Yarn Bambino (TM Kamteks). Composition: wool - 35%, acrylic - 65%. Total weight: 100 g. Metric area: 300 m.
- Knitting needles on fishing line: # 4.
Attention: the thread is used in two additions!
Description of work:
- Type 80 stitches on the knitting needles.
- Connect the set edge in a circle and knit the collar to the required height (+/- 16 cm) with a 2x2 elastic band: 2 LC, 2 FROM (repeat from *).
- After reaching the required height of the collar, proceed to work on the yoke (see the distribution scheme of the loops).
After distributing and marking the raglated loops, add loops (using yarn or knitting from a broach) in each 2nd row.
At the end of all applications in the work of 136 loops.
- Close the loops of the shoulder, back, shoulder. Continue to knit in swirling rows, lengthening the front of the shirt front. You can leave it rectangular or make it rounded by decreasing 1 loop at the beginning and end of each 2nd row. The number of deductions is 7-8. Close the remaining loops.
- If you wish, you can make the edge of the product with a decorative crochet (see the video at the beginning).
Manishka with knitting needles for a girl of 5 - 8 years old. Manishka with knitting needles for a boy 5-8 years old
Having well studied the schemes proposed above, you can easily knit a warm and fashionable shirt-scarf. You will find the basic description of the steps for knitting the shirt front in the photo below.
Knitwear for children 5-8 years old
A bit about history
The countdown of the history of the shirt-front begins in Venice of the 16th century. The need for it arose due to the fact that women's dresses with a very deep neckline came into fashion. It was a breastplate decorated with embroidery. After some time, this thing was also preferred by men.
In Russia, this accessory began to be used in the XVII century. At first, it was a purely male accessory, but gradually he moved to a women's wardrobe. Modern shirts with pleasure try on men, women and children.
Beautiful models of the shirt-front knitting needles: photo
A few photos for inspiration.
Beautiful models of the shirt-front knitting needles: photo 1 Beautiful models of the shirt-front knitting needles: photo 2 Beautiful models of the shirt-front knitting needles: photo 3 Beautiful models of the shirt-front knitting needles: photo 4 Beautiful models of the shirt-front knitting needles: photo
What is it worn with?
Today, at the peak of fashion, a knitted shirt shirt. It fits any outerwear and harmoniously combines with a coat, cloak, jacket. The t-shirt can be knitted in contrasting or similar in color to other elements of the wardrobe. It is convenient to wear under clothes and on top, as a decorating element. It goes well with a knitted hat, bandage, gloves, mittens.
Manishka is a wonderful wardrobe option that is convenient to use for winter recreation and sports. She does not constrain movements while skating or during skiing.
With dresses and shirts, the openwork version of the shirt shirt is in harmony.
And the evening dress can also be complemented with a chic shirt shirt with a complex and interesting pattern, as well as rich decoration.
5 simple rules for knitting a shirt front
To connect a beautiful wardrobe item, you need to use some rules:
- Knitting the shirt front should begin with the neck and gradually move to the shoulders, i.e. top down.
- To make the product seamless, the neck is knitted with stockings or circular knitting needles.
- In order for the shirt-front to retain its original shape for a long time, it must be knitted tightly enough.
- Combine natural thread with synthetic thread. Then the thing will not prick, and the original form will not change.
- The shirt-front will be in size if you correctly calculate the required number of loops.
What is more convenient to knit?
It is allowed to knit a shirt-front of any shape and pattern. It is important to remember that the neck and mantle should be knitted so that the shoulders and chest are closed. The neck can be knitted with a double lapel or without. In the usual and most common version of the shirt front, the length of the mantle reaches the shoulder line. Today, popular among women are such varieties of shirts such as drape and poncho. Their difference from the usual shirt-front is that the mantle fits below the shoulders.
It is most convenient to knit such a product with circular knitting needles, since the seam does not form in the process. It is often knitted with raglan, and a circle is formed. May be associated with a round yoke. For convenience, a side seam can be provided on the neck, which will be fastened with a zipper or a large button.
Before choosing a suitable pattern, you need to determine for whom this thing fits.
Girls are delighted with different bows, crystals, flounces and ruffles.
As for models for girls and women, the choice here is not limited to anything other than your own imagination and personal preferences. For knitting a shirt front, a variety of openwork and lace patterns, weaving or smooth surface are often used. Female shirt-front can be decorated with embroidery, beads, a beautiful brooch.
Yarn in more restrained colors is selected for the male shirt-front, accessories are not used. Usually for her knitting is used the front surface or large gum. At the same time, against the background of the front surface, a pattern from a braid, aran and a relief pattern looks great.
Today, knitting with a jacquard or Scandinavian ornament is popular again. The dickey made with such a pattern looks stylish.
Knitting the shirt front: step by step instructions
We offer a version of the shirt front, which is knitted with two knitting needles.
The first stage is knitting the neck (gate). Previously, for the knitting process, prepare knitting needles, yarn and a centimeter tape. It should be noted that the thicker the thread, the less loops. For a shirt shirt, threads made of wool with synthetic fibers are best suited. Knitted product from them will be soft and pleasant to the touch.
It is necessary to dial the required number of loops and tie the neck (gate) with a height of at least 10 cm with an ordinary rubber band 2X2. Then, two rows are knitted with purl loops to get a neck crease. Tie as many rows as connected before the fold. At the end of the neck, add two rows.
The second stage is knitting the front of the shirt-front with raglan with additions.
The loops on the knitting needles are divided into four equal parts. For the front and back, take more loops, and for the shoulders less. Using facial loops, knit this part of the shirt-front. Then make the increase in the front rows - odd, and the wrong ones - even knit without changes, without adding. Be sure to remove the first loop in the knitting process, and knit the last from the wrong.
- 1st Row: knit half the back, perform 1 increase in the last loop, then 2 facial, 1 increase at the beginning and at the end of the shoulder, 2 facial, 1 increase, thoracic, 1 increase, 2 facial. Knit the second shoulder and half back in the same way.
- 2nd row: purl loops.
- The rest of the rows knit as the first. To increase the loops in the same way. Through several rows, clear diagonals with additions will be visible.
Knit a shirt shirt to the desired length.
There are two ways to close the loops at the end of knitting:
- Hinges close both front and rear.
- The hinges on the back close faster, before - slower.
The last rows are recommended to be knitted with a classic garter stitch so that the thing does not spin down.
Decorate with fringe
To create a beautiful fringe, it is necessary to cut lengths of 20-30 cm from the threads. Then make bundles of 3-4 threads from the segments. To get a loop you need to fold them in half. Select the location of the first fringe bundle.
At this point, from the wrong side, in close proximity to the edge row, thread a hook. Next, pull out the loop and thread the ends of the thread into it. Gently pulling the strings, a loop is tightened around the edge of the shirt front. After the fringe is completely ready, it should be trimmed with scissors.
Manishka is a convenient and practical thing. Be sure to try to connect it and your household will be grateful to you.
Warm female button-down shirt shirt
For its implementation you will need:
- Sheep yarn
- Knitting needles No. 4 and No. 5 for circular knitting
- 4 medium-sized decorative buttons
Manishka fits in two parts. In this model, a false clasp is made, but you can design a real one or two-sided. A handkerchief is used in circular knitting, where the first row is knitted only with facial loops, and the second is purl. In ordinary flat knitting, front loops are used in all rows.
- It is necessary to dial 62 loops and knit the first row only on the wrong knitting number 5.
- In the second row of 6 loops on both sides, perform a garter stitch, and on the remaining loops a 2x2 elastic band is knitted.
- After 4 cm of elastic, proceed to knitting the main pattern.
- In a product with a height of 20-25 cm, close the edges of the garter stitches. Transfer the remaining 5 loops to a pin or auxiliary needle.
- Tie another part of the product like the first.
- When both parts are already connected, you will need circular knitting needles.
- They should be thrown 6 air loops.
- Then transfer 100 stitches from the main knitting needles and pins.
- Finish the operation by adding 6 more air loops.
- Continue knitting with the base pattern until the length of the fabric reaches 30-35 cm.
- After that, go on to knitting elastic on knitting needles No. 5.
- Knit 4 cm and close the fabric.
- Connect the edges under the clasp.
- Sew buttons with an interval of 4 cm.
Thick Yarn Shirt
- Yarn containing 100% merino wool
- Large knitting needles №19 of two types: with a small and long fishing line
- Colored threads for marking
A shirt front with knitting needles is very simple if there is a diagram and description for women.
The torso with a lowered shoulder is offered in a universal size. Knits with a smooth surface in combination with a garter pattern. The length of the finished product from the upper to the lower point is 50 cm. The circumference of the neckline is 60 cm. The circumference of the bottom of the product is 114 cm. The distance from the bottom edge of the garment to the neckline is 30 cm.
Begin by knitting the main fabric. The set consists of 70 loops. Then we perform 3 rows wrong side. Marker mark the place where the knitting began and make sure that the loops on the fishing line do not twist. We continue to use the front surface in the area of 23 cm. After that, we proceed to the reduction of the loops to form the shoulder line.
We act in this order. One facial, 2 together. Then comes 29 facial. We repeat as in the beginning, two together and one front. Make a mark with a marker. We repeat the reduction scheme for the previous row.
When 3 loops remain in front of the marker, then two of them will be knit together, and the third front.
We already have a mantle and it’s time to start the neck. To do this, you need knitting needles with a short section of fishing line. We also knit everything without changes in the pattern of 6 rows, until 38 stitches remain. Now proceed to knitting the neck. Its length is selected individually. Within 12 - 20 cm. Finish knitting with 3 rows of scarf knitting. Close the canvas.
That is ready without much effort, the shirt front with knitting needles. The scheme and description for women will help in the work and is accessible for beginners.
Manishka admits any style and pattern, but always consists of two parts: the neck (collar) and the mantle, which covers the shoulders and chest. The collar is narrow or high with a double lapel. The greater part enters the chest than the back. The size of the mantle is taken along the shoulder line as standard. In the drape and poncho models, it descends into the arms below the shoulders.
Most often, the shirt shirt is knitted in a circle on circular knitting needles, starting from the top of the collar. Used for this rule of raglan knitting and circle formation. You can use the principle of performing a circular yoke. If a model with a tight collar is inconvenient to wear over your head, then it is better to choose an option with a side seam in which to insert a zipper or make a fastener on buttons.
The choice of pattern is due to those for whom this wardrobe item is intended. Girls will like shuttlecocks, bows and ruffles. The male shirt shirt is made concise. The front surface is used, knitted with needles or elastic with the addition of a pattern of braids, weaves, aran. The relief pattern looks good.
For girls and women, the choice of model is limited only by imagination and personal preferences. A lot of lace and lace patterns, weaving and smoothness are used. To decorate the shirt front, beads, beads, embroidery, rhinestones, a beautiful brooch are suitable. Experienced craftswomen should try to tie the shirt-front with a jacquard or Scandinavian ornament.
The final result will be largely determined by the correctness of the calculation of the required number of loops. The collar should fit around the neck, but not squeeze. To do this, it is recommended to make a control sample from the selected 10x10 cm yarn. The knitting pattern corresponds to the pattern of the future collar. The finished fabric is steamed to determine the degree of shrinkage of the thread.
The calculation of the total number of loops is performed in the following sequence:
- The density of knitting or the number of loops and rows per 1 cm in two directions is determined.
- It is necessary to find out the elasticity of the sample. For this purpose, the sample is measured across the width in a calm state and at maximum tension. The elongation coefficient is obtained by dividing the first value by the second.
- The length of the head circumference should be multiplied by the coefficient of elongation and compare the result with the coverage of the neck. For further calculations, use a larger value with an added allowance of 4 cm for a comfortable fit.
- The density of the knitting width is multiplied by the value from the previous paragraph. The result will be the right number of loops for dialing.
- The density of knitting in height determines the required number of rows for the neck.
Standard knitting pattern
In most models of shirt-fronts, regardless of the destination, male, female or children's, a standard execution scheme is used.
The difference between models for adults and children is only in the total amount of working loops.
On the needles a set of calculated number of loops is carried out in any known manner. Most often, the neck is knitted with an elastic band 2x2 or 3x3, so the sum of the loops should be a multiple of 4 or 6. The loops are evenly distributed over 4 knitting needles and the pattern is knitted until the desired length of the collar is reached. From this moment, increases on the shirt-front begin.
Adding loops is done in turn to the left and right of the front knitting loops in each 3 rows. The increase in loops occurs due to knitting from one wrong loop of two. The procedure is performed until the required shirt shirt size is reached. After that, the loops on the canvas are closed. The edge is made out with a strip of single crochet or with double crochet, with cloves.
Female models and shirt-fronts with knitting needles for girls decorate with an openwork pattern, ruffle, fringe.
Any woman, even just starting to knit, will be able to make a beautiful shirt-shirt with her own hands according to the scheme and descriptions. It is important to choose a suitable scheme with a description and arm yourself with patience. After mastering the technology of knitting on simple models, you can move on to more complex patterns, show imagination and experiment.
Beret and shirt shirt with needles
Work paracadutista from CountryMom. All things without seams are knitted by circular knitting.
The kit is knitted from pure Kashmir fine wool in two threads. Consumption a little more than two skeins of yarn. Circular knitting needles No. 2.5, No. 3, length 40 cm. The quality of the yarn made me very happy. I’ve been taking it for one year, the shirt-front is about 3 months old. Doesn't roll at all. The design of the kit and my knitting based on the Internet.
Knitwear with knitting needles "Natasha"
Calculation of loops for a shirt-front: loops are calculated through the coefficient of stretching according to the description of Lenchik2 from Osinka.
- Knit a pattern: dial 20 stitches in stocking! (on the front-front, and on the wrong side-back), knit rows 10-15.
- Measure head circumference and neck circumference.
- Now the calculation: Example for example: from 20 loops = 8 cm, stretch the sample strongly and measure (it turned out = 12.5 cm). Calculate the coefficient of stretching: Cr = 8cm / 12.5cm = 0.64
- 56cm (about the head) * 0.64 = 36 cm we need to (to easily take off and put on you need to add another 4 cm (this is always, for any size, you can add 5 instead of 4 cm) .This is what we need to get the product 40 cm (36 + 4) .When stretched, it will be 62cm (40 / 0.64)).
- Loop calculation: 20 pet = 8cm, we need 40cm * 20/8 = 100 loops and knit with an elastic band ... TAKE BOLD 100 loops, and do not be afraid that you will have to bandage ...
What is a shirt shirt
The shirt-front is a poncho shortened to the shoulders, but with a high neck. For the manufacture of the shirt-front, various materials are used - leather, cotton, fleece fabrics, ready-made knitted fabric.
However, the classic version of the execution of the shirt front is knitting. Mostly blended or artificial threads are used. From natural wool, many experience discomfort when wearing a shirt front.
The shirt-front, unlike the scarf, does not untie and creates a feeling of comfort and warmth around the neck. Such shirt-fronts are especially relevant during the period of severe frosts.
Prepare yarn, knitting needles and hook. And we will do the basic calculations, because the quality of the work performed and the nerves of the knitter depend on them.
To tie the shirt-front, we need:
- Purple yarn - 100 g.
- Circular knitting needles
- Hook number 3
- Buttons - 2 pcs.
- Purple sewing thread
- Sewing needle
Calculation of the number of loops before knitting:
- Tie a sample 10 * 10 cm
- Wash and dry the sample.
- Stretch it a little (so he gets a shape that will be when wearing a shirt shirt)
- Measure how many loops are contained in 1cm
- Using the proportion, determine the number of loops that must be dialed in order to obtain the required neck circumference.
- Add about 1-2 cm to fit (the number of loops is 1-2 cm) and 2 edge loops.
- We knit 2-38 rows with an elastic band:
To remove 1 extreme loop, 1 front loop, 1 wrong loop, 1 front loop and so on.
The result is a long elastic band, which will then be folded into two parts (only half is shown in the photo).
2. Knitting openwork shoulder
We proceed to knitting the pattern and continue the numbering of the rows.
39 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 2 front loops, double crochet, 1 front, double crochet, 2 front loops, 1 wrong loop and so on until the end of the row.
40 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 7 purl loops, 1 front loop, again 7 purl loops and so on.
41 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 3 front loops, double crochet, 1 front, double crochet, 3 front loops, 1 wrong loop and so on until the end of the row.
42 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 9 purl stitches, 1 front loop, again 9 purl stitches and so on.
43 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 4 front loops, double crochet, 1 front, double crochet, 4 front loops, 1 wrong loop and so on until the end of the row.
44 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 11 purl stitches, 1 front loop, again 11 purl stitches and so on.
45 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 5 front loops, double crochet, 1 front, double crochet, 5 facial loops, 1 wrong loop and so on until the end of the row.
46 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 13 purl stitches, 1 front loop, 13 purl stitches again, and so on.
47 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 6 front loops, double crochet, 1 front, double crochet, 6 front loops, 1 wrong loop and so on until the end of the row.
48 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 15 purl loops, 1 front loop, again 15 purl loops and so on.
49 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 7 front loops, double crochet, 1 front, double crochet, 7 front loops, 1 wrong loop and so on until the end of the row.
We knit the openwork part of the shirt-front
50 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 17 purl stitches, 1 front loop, 17 purl stitches again, and so on.
51 rows: remove 1 extreme eyelet, 8 front loops, double crochet, 1 front loop, double crochet, 8 facial loops, 1 wrong loop, and so on until the end of the row.
52 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 19 purl stitches, 1 front loop, again 19 purl stitches and so on.
Openwork part of the shirt shirt
Row 53: remove 1 extreme eyelet, 9 front loops, double crochet, 1 front loop, double crochet, 9 facial loops, 1 wrong loop, and so on until the end of the row.
54 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 21 wrong loop, 1 front loop, again 21 wrong loop and so on.
55 row: remove the 1 stitch, 2 knit stitches together, 17 knit stitches, 2 knit stitches together, 1 wrong stitch, and so on.
56 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 19 purl stitches, 1 front loop, again 19 purl stitches and so on.
57 row: remove the 1 stitch, 2 knit stitches together, 15 knit stitches, 2 knit stitches together, 1 wrong loop, and so on.
58 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 17 purl stitches, 1 front loop, 17 purl stitches again, and so on.
59 row: remove the 1 stitch, 2 knit stitches together, 13 knit stitches, 2 knit stitches together, 1 wrong loop, and so on.
Openwork leaves on the shirt front take shape
60 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 15 purl loops, 1 front loop, again 15 purl loops and so on.
61 row: 1 extreme loop to remove, 2 front loops knit together, 11 front loops, 2 front loops knit together, 1 wrong loop and so on.
62-66 rows: we knit all rows with front loops to form a garter stitch.
We knit the shoulder part of the shirt front with a pattern
Finish knitting the shirt front near the front loops
Last row - garter stitch
3. Finish knitting the shirt-front
67 row: close the loop, fasten the thread, cut and hide the rest of the thread.
Close the loop, cut the thread
We crochet from the side of the buttons 3 rows.
And from the side of the loops we knit 2 rows.
Tie the edges of the shirt front
We tie the edges around the perimeter
Sew with a needle and thread buttons. Using the hook we make loops for the size of the buttons.
Sew buttons and make loops
The dummy of lilac gentle color is ready! Her thick collar wraps her neck well and does not let the cold through.
The shirt-front knitting needles!
Button closure on the shirt front
When the shirt-front is already connected, it is recommended to wash it or moisten it with steam and stretch it a little.
Knit a shirt-front with knitting needles
We knit a shirt for children
Openwork shirt is more suitable for women. A dickey for children fits easier. It performs the main function - protecting the child from the cold. It does not require special decorations in the form of openwork knitting.
But take the responsibility to the choice of yarn, because the skin of the child is delicate and very sensitive.
From my own experience I can tell you that yarn is good, which contains merino wool. It is soft, does not prick, and at the same time is warm.
Manishka for a man
Men's shirt shirt fits in with the principle: "the simpler the better." Any type of elastic is suitable for her: 1 * 1, 2 * 2, 3 * 3 or a combination of the types of elastic. The yarn is taken coarser.
One way to knit
- Start knitting from the bottom with large knitting needles. This is done so that the shoulder part of the shirt front does not curl when worn.
- Dial 160 loops.
- Tie up to the level of the clavicle. And from the next row we begin to decrease in the back. We decrease in each row. As a result, you need to remove 40 loops.
- By the end of the reduction of loops, we must proceed to knitting gum, i.e. remove all the garter stitch.
- The neck fits on the remaining 120 loops.
Thread 220 m in a skein of 50 gr.
It takes almost 3 skeins.
Composition: 50 wool / 50 acrylic.
Tip: Knit mittens from the same yarn. There will be a great kit.
We knit a shirt-front with knitting needles with pleasure! And for inspiration, models of craftswomen in the photo:
Agree, knitting the shirt-front knitting needles is a simple and even exciting process!
P.S. In one of the past workshops, I showed how to tie home boots:
Friends, if my workshop was useful to you, share it with your friends!
Click on the buttons of social networks!
Openwork collar - shirt shirt with knitting needles
Collar Openwork diamonds from an Asian magazine knitted from 70g of yarn with knitting needles No. 3 and 4. Note that the diagram shows both the front and wrong rows. Moreover, the back rows are shown as if from the front side of the knitting, that is, the garter stitch is designated as a row of front loops and a row of purl, although all rows are knitted with front loops.
Knitting shirt from a Japanese magazine
The upper part of the shirt front is knitted, and the openwork part is crocheted. A simple pattern of air loops, even a beginner can handle it.
The shirt front knitting pattern:
interesting selection on knitka.ru Fishnet Hats for Girl 22 models only for girls
Depending on how skillfully a person knows how to use knitting needles, you can choose both complex and completely simple, but no less stylish models. If you need a specific shirt-front with knitting needles, the description will tell you what yarn and number of knitting needles to get in order to realize the idea you like. Since this accessory belongs to things that are worn mainly in winter and in spring and autumn, the threads for knitting should be warm with a certain content of wool. For children and people with delicate skin, soft yarn is selected without “biting”.
On all skeins sold in the network and retail there are usually labels on which the required number of knitting needles is indicated. In order for the shirt-front with knitting needles to get maximum similarity with the selected original, a pattern diagram is attached to the description. Before starting knitting, as professionals advise, you should knit a small sample, in accordance with which a set of loops will be carried out.
The shirt front with knitting needles. Video lessons
Shirtless raglan with a strap. Part 1
The video should load here, wait or refresh the page.
Shirtless raglan with a strap. Part 2
The video should load here, wait or refresh the page.
The video should load here, wait or refresh the page.