Mesotherapy procedure for the face and body is a complex of manipulations, the essence of which is the introduction of biologically active substances into areas of the skin that require corrective intervention. This technique has been used for half a century and is regularly improved, which leads to a high level of effectiveness and a minimal number of side effects.
The use of facial mesotherapy allows you to eliminate cosmetic defects in appearance without resorting to invasive correction methods. But before turning to this procedure, it is important to familiarize yourself with the nuances and subtleties of its implementation. So, facial mesotherapy - what is it, what are the indications and limitations for use, and what are the advantages and disadvantages of minimally invasive cosmetic intervention.
What is mesotherapy, what are the benefits for face, body and hair?
Minimally invasive intervention, often called “beauty injections”, is a highly effective and relatively painless technique, the essence of which is the subcutaneous administration of active ingredients that stimulate metabolic and regenerative processes at the cellular level. The peculiarity of the manipulation, which consists in the injection, allows you to deliver the required components directly to the deep epidermal layers, which leads to the achievement of a quick and maximum result.
Speaking about what facial mesotherapy is, one cannot but emphasize that it is universal, and allows the use of various biologically active ingredients, the composition of which is selected taking into account the individual characteristics of the skin. So, it is positioned as an effective method of combating the classic manifestations of age-related changes, acne, scars, scars, age spots and other cosmetic skin imperfections.
Modern classification of mesotherapy
In the field of modern cosmetology, it is customary to classify the injection method of combating dermatological problems into several varieties, depending on the nature of the manipulations. For example, as part of minimally invasive intervention, various cocktail options are used, the composition of which is selected in accordance with the characteristics of the skin and existing problems. In addition to the specified criterion, the following types of classification are also used:
- Depth of introduction of active substances. Depending on what result needs to be obtained in a particular case, the following methods of drug administration are distinguished: superficial, deep dermal, mixed.
- The method of carrying out manipulations. It is possible to use techniques such as manual and hardware implantation into the dermal layers.
- The nature of the impact. Distinguish such species as systemic, general and regional. When choosing the right option, individual indications for the procedure and the nature of the problem that needs to be addressed are taken into account.
- The specifics of the procedure. Mesotherapy can be used both for cosmetic and therapeutic purposes.
- Features of drugs. Depending on the nature of the problems, it may be necessary to use drugs based on homeopathic remedies, herbal formulations, and medicines.
When choosing a treatment tactic or scheme of cosmetic procedures, the specialist selects a method that is suitable in a particular case, and also takes into account the individual characteristics of the client, indications and restrictions on the use of certain substances and methods.
Preparations for mesotherapy
The drugs used in face mesotherapy are divided into several main types in accordance with the features of the composition and the nature of the impact on problem areas:
- Antiseptic. Actual in the presence of inflammatory processes on the skin, acne, acne. They contribute to the suppression of pathogenic flora and help normalize the condition of the skin.
- Diuretics Used in the presence of severe puffiness.
- Lipolytic. Most often used to correct the figure, but can also be relevant for face mesotherapy. They contribute to the elimination of puffiness, fat deposits due to the normalization of lymph and blood flow.
- Anti-aging. Positioned as applied especially often. Eliminate the signs of aging, nourish and rejuvenate the skin, stimulate the production of elastin and collagen at the cellular level.
Depending on the nuances of the action, the composition of the mesococktails may include the following components:
- Substances made on the basis of modern biotechnology. Among them are, for example, hyaluronic acid, the plantex preparation, which contribute to the effective rejuvenation of the skin and prevent the appearance of signs of aging.
- Medications They are used for the treatment of dermatological and vascular diseases, the development of which leads to the appearance of cosmetic defects.
- Acids of organic origin. They are used only as part of peeling using non-injection mesotherapy. What is it - more detailed information about this method is presented below.
- Minerals More often used to eliminate wrinkles, increase elasticity and smoothness of the skin.
- Vitamin shakes. Relevant at any time of the year, necessary to saturate the tissues with important substances, eliminate the effects of the negative influence of external factors, stimulate metabolic processes.
- Plant components. They help in the fight against a number of diseases, eliminate puffiness, redness, irritation. The effect depends on the type of product chosen.
Before the intended session, it is especially important to get acquainted with the features of the action of a particular method. Wrong choice of methodology can lead to negative consequences.
Indications for face and neck mesotherapy
Indications for face mesotherapy can be different, in general, priority options are those that help eliminate existing deficiencies and prevent the appearance of cosmetic defects. The need for this procedure may occur if you have the following problems:
- Cuperosis is a disease associated with the formation of pronounced red spots that are a result of damage to the vascular system.
- Areas and areas with increased pigmentation.
- Expanded pores, acne, or the so-called black spots, scars, and scars caused by improper care.
- Severe moisture deficiency in the tissues.
- Flabbiness, loss of elasticity.
- Wrinkles, both facial and age.
- The loss of the clear outline of the oval.
- Puffiness, bags in the eye area, second chin.
It can also be used after invasive or minimally invasive cosmetic procedures in order to reduce the duration of the rehabilitation period.
The effect of mesotherapy
The features and severity of the effect obtained during the injection process depend on a number of criteria, including the specificity of the action of the drug used, the depth of delivery of active substances, the nature of the problems. In general, the procedure allows you to achieve the following positive results:
- Restoration and improvement of tone, the elimination of pigmented areas. To achieve this kind of results, various versions of vitamin and antioxidant cocktails are used.
- Restoring the clarity of the oval of the face, removing wrinkles, creases, sagging, increasing elasticity and turgor. In order to provide anti-aging effects, drugs are involved, the composition of which often includes hyaluronic acid.
- Removal of spider veins.
- Removal of scar tissue, scars. To obtain a similar effect, compositions based on various acids are used.
- Elimination of inflammatory processes, acne, ulcers. In this case, the introduction of substances with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties is necessary.
- Elimination of tissue swelling through the introduction of drugs with diuretic properties.
It is important to emphasize that the severity of the effect obtained completely depends on whether the active drug was chosen correctly, as well as the depth of its administration. To prevent possible negative consequences, you should only contact a qualified specialist.
Features of face mesotherapy and its differences from biorevitalization
Mesotherapy is one of the injection methods whose action is aimed at improving the skin of the face, body, and also the condition of the hair. This method is based on the introduction of active active substances called cocktails to a certain depth. Depending on the composition of the drugs used, the final result varies.
The main feature and, it should be noted, the advantage lies in a wide spectrum of action. This technique is relevant for the prevention and elimination of cosmetic defects, the effects of diseases or aging. As for biorevitalization, this method is especially often used in the fight against signs of aging. The main differences between the procedures are the following:
- Spectrum of influence. Facial mesotherapy is based on the positive effect on a significant amount of problem areas, while biorevitalization is characterized by directed limited action.
- The use of biorevitalization is not relevant in the presence of complex problems, severe defects and diseases.
- In the framework of biorevitalization, the active components presented in the form of a gel are more often used.
It should be noted that each of the above procedures has a wide range of contraindications, including the risk of allergic reactions, individual intolerance to individual components of the drug, diseases of infectious etiology.
Mesotherapy and types of skin aging: important
When choosing a method of injection mesotherapy, it is important to consider the type of skin aging. Deviation from this rule can lead to negative consequences and low efficiency of the procedure. In the field of modern cosmetology, five main types of aging are distinguished, including:
- Tired type. Positioned as the most common, more common in women with weight deficiency. It is characterized by the appearance of age-related signs such as increased dryness of the skin, the formation of deep nasolabial folds, drooping of the corners of the mouth. These shortcomings distort the appearance, giving it a tired look. Topical in such cases will be the introduction of mesococktails, the composition of which includes hyaluronic acid. This substance actively eliminates age-related manifestations, filling the creases and normalizing the condition of the skin.
- Shallow. It is characterized by the appearance of a network of fine wrinkles and the absence of deep skin creases. Women belonging to this type have, as a rule, dry sensitive skin. To improve the condition and normalize the appearance, it is necessary to introduce compounds that normalize the water balance, eliminate dryness and even out tone.
- Deformational. It is observed in women who are overweight. It is characterized by a change in appearance due to sagging tissues, the appearance of puffiness. Wrinkles and age spots are more often absent or hardly noticeable in such cases. To eliminate the shortcomings, it is necessary to use compositions that promote the activation of metabolic processes, increase elasticity and remove excess fluid.
- Muscular. It is characteristic of women with a dense and elastic muscle frame against a background of deficiency of adipose tissue. In such cases, the oval retains its original appearance, but small wrinkles and deep creases appear in the nose and mouth. To remove defects, the use of compounds that activate the production of collagen and elastin at the cellular level is required.
There is also a combined type, which implies a combination of several varieties listed above. To improve the condition of the skin in such cases, an individual approach, elimination and prevention of the appearance of defects is necessary.
The use of mesotherapy in cosmetology
The use of mesotherapy is especially relevant in the field of cosmetology. This technique allows you to eliminate existing cosmetic defects, prevent the appearance of signs of aging, improve skin condition at the cellular level. Also, the method is relevant in the fight against deficiencies, the appearance of which is due to the development of dermatological or systemic diseases. However, you should contact him only after receiving a specialist consultation.
Benefits and general recommendations
An indisputable advantage is the physiological nature of this technique. In the fight against cosmetic deficiencies, components are used that are not toxic, often having a natural origin. For these reasons, after the session, there is no need to comply with the rules of the rehabilitation period.
However, in case of non-compliance with the rules, it is still possible the occurrence of negative consequences. To prevent this, it is important to consider a number of the following recommendations:
- All indications and contraindications are required. In some cases, injections can aggravate the condition of the skin.
- To obtain the optimal result, you need to spend as many sessions as the specialist recommends.
- After the session, it is important to follow the rules of care. Their violation can lead to the loss of a positive result.
In general, in order to eliminate possible negative consequences, it is important to listen to the recommendations of a specialist, as well as to exclude independence in choosing the number of sessions, mesococtails.
Pros and Cons of Mesotherapy
Like any other technique, mesotherapy has several advantages and disadvantages. The following criteria can be cited as indisputable advantages:
- High quality and biological compatibility of mesococktails with the human body. Most active ingredients help cleanse the body, remove toxins, toxins, decay products, and normalize the general condition.
- Versatility, the ability to conduct sessions at any age. Minimally invasive intervention is equally effective in the fight against signs of aging, as well as deficiencies, the appearance of which is due to the influence of external negative factors, including, for example, exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
- Compatibility with other exposure options, including different types of surgical intervention. Moreover, conducting sessions is relevant for the quick elimination of the consequences of surgical intervention and to prevent the formation of such.
- The ability to obtain a lasting effect. Subject to the basic rules of self-care, the result obtained during the session is maintained for several years.
As for the shortcomings, they are few in number, however, you need to know about them:
- The risk of signs of individual intolerance to individual components. These, for example, include redness, irritation, swelling.
- Immediately after the completion of the session, the formation of hematomas and swelling is possible. In most cases, they completely disappear after a few days, without requiring additional measures.
Separately, it should be noted the low level of professionalism of the master who conducted the procedure. If the technology of the process is not followed, infection is possible, which is fraught with the development of inflammatory processes.
Facial mesotherapy before and after: photos, reviews
Mesotherapy allows you to get rid of a number of cosmetic problems and improve the appearance, which is confirmed by the photos and reviews of women who turned to this procedure below:
Irina, 28 years old: “For several years she suffered from rosacea, no local remedies helped. Beautician advised mesotherapy. After three sessions, the skin condition is almost perfect. In addition, expression lines disappeared, and the oval improved. ”
Olga, 39 years old: “The skin has always been dry, sensitive. As a result, wrinkles appeared early, which eventually became very deep. Hyaluronic acid injections helped to cope with the problem. The face is younger for several years, the tone has improved. ”
The classical scheme of the procedure is as follows:
- Two to three days before the scheduled session, the client must refuse to use drinks, which include alcohol, as well as some medications.
- If it is supposed to be injected with the chosen drug, it is possible to use anesthetics that help reduce pain.
- Directly within the framework of the session, active components are introduced, the composition of which depends on the goal.
After the end of the session, the client must follow some rules of care, which are recommended by the cosmetologist individually.
How is the mesotherapy procedure performed?
First, you need to consult, choose a course and drugs. They are selected based on the skin condition and specific problems of the patient. Hyaluronic acid is often used, which solves many issues - rejuvenates, moisturizes, promotes better production of collagen and elastin, smoothes wrinkles, gives freshness to the face and eliminates signs of aging:
- Then the doctor injects the drug under the skin and expects about 10 to 15 minutes. Allergotest allows you to identify the patient's reaction to certain substances.
- If there is no redness of the skin, puffiness, shortness of breath does not appear, then the patient does not have an allergic reaction and a day can be prescribed for the procedures.
- When mesotherapy, thin needles are used, which are deepened by 1 - 5 mm, depending on the task.
General information - how many sessions are needed for the result to be
Depending on the age of the patient, the condition of his skin, it is necessary to choose the number of sessions that can solve problems:
- Depending on the age of the patient, the condition of his skin, it is necessary to select the number of sessions that can solve problems.
- Most women observe visible face lifting after just a few treatments. You may notice smoothness, smoothing of shallow wrinkles, partial elimination of pigmentation, tone leveling.
- But this is just a small effect. If not very serious problems, then a few procedures are enough.
- But when there are deep wrinkles, pronounced creases, a large number of rashes and pigmentation, then more sessions will be needed than 2 - 3.
The average number of procedures is 5-8, the interval is approximately 10 days. A pause is necessary to restore the skin.
To prolong the effect, experts recommend correcting once or twice a month. It will be enough to carry out 1 procedure so that the skin of the face remains smooth and fresh. The full course is preferably repeated no more than once every six months or a year.
In this matter, it is important to approach comprehensively. Acne and rosacea can be eliminated if anti-inflammatory drugs are introduced into the skin layers, as well as self-regulating drugs, which reduce the production of sebum day after day and reduce oily skin.
To improve the condition of the epidermis, at least 5 to 7 sessions are recommended.
With enlarged pores
If the skin has a high percentage of oiliness, enlarged pores are visible, but there are no pustular inflammations, then 4-6 sessions of mesotherapy are guaranteed to bring your face in order.
Such a cocktail is introduced into the skin layers: vitamins, minerals and natural plant extracts are required.
With scars and scars
Perhaps they adorn men, but for women it is often a huge problem and a serious reason to complex. Most often, these are still the effects of acne - small scars, small irregularities and fossa.
The task is to even out the skin structure, uneven surface, improve the complexion of the face. For this, organic acids (in combination) and microcirculation stimulants are used. The number of sessions can be quite long in comparison with other courses of mesotherapy - from 6 to 8 sessions.
With aging skin
Mesotherapy is used by women who want to tighten the skin of the face, smooth it, get rid of age-related wrinkles, improve color, look younger:
- The recovery course is quite long. You will have to go to sessions at least 10 times to achieve a wonderful result.
- The drugs are used anti-aging. Necessarily the complex includes hyaluronic synthesized acid, collagen and elastin of animal origin, environmentally friendly. Various vitamins are also added to nourish the skin layers additionally.
- After completing the full course, the doctor determines whether to come again every 6 months or once a year to maintain facial skin in order.
Fractional face skin mesotherapy
Unlike standard methods, fractional mesotarepy is based on the introduction of active substances under the skin through a special apparatus. This method is characterized by an almost complete absence of pain and a high level of effectiveness. This option allows the use of various cocktail options.
An approximate schedule of procedures - how much time after the first one can be repeated
A rough plan is 5 to 7 procedures in a complex 1 to 2 times a year. But more detailed information is given only by a doctor, who must be aware of the characteristics of health. Only he assesses professionally the severity of the problems and the number of sessions:
- The procedure is carried out once every 5 to 7 days. Further, after the full course, it is still necessary to do supporting procedures, first twice a month, then once every 30 days.
- Repeat every 6 months for those with pigmentation, early wrinkles. If there was a second chin, then a second course can be done in a year.
Non-injection facial mesotherapy
Non-injection mesotherapy is positioned as the safest, most painless and effective method. As part of this procedure, the active compounds are applied directly to the skin, while their delivery to the deep layers of the dermis is carried out through the use of laser, radio wave, cryo and other treatment options.
How many procedures do you need, average prices?
The number of procedures depends on the purpose for which mesotherapy is used. For example, the treatment of acne and the elimination of cicatricial formations may require about five to eight sessions. On average, a full course includes ten procedures, the duration of the time interval between which should be at least ten days. It is mandatory to repeat the sessions for every six to twelve months. Such an approach will help to maintain the achieved result for several years.
Mesotherapy at home - face care
As part of home facial care after the session, the following treatment options are recommended:
- During the first three days, chlorhexidine treatment of the skin is important. This measure will help prevent the introduction of infection and have an antiseptic effect.
- It is also important to use any tool that promotes the activation of regenerative processes and the healing of existing injuries. For example, Bepanten has sufficient effectiveness.
- In the summer season, it is important to apply products that have a protective effect against the influence of ultraviolet radiation.
To prevent possible negative consequences regarding the individual characteristics of skin care after the session, it is recommended to consult a cosmetologist.
What can not be done after face mesotherapy?
To exclude possible negative consequences, it is important to follow the following care recommendations during the rehabilitation period. At this time, it is strictly forbidden:
- Expose the affected areas to heat, that is, do steam baths, visit a sauna, bath, sunbathe.
- It is important to abandon the use of cosmetics, both caring and decorative.
- It is important to stop drinking alcohol and drinks containing caffeine.
- It is not recommended to engage in active sports that stimulate blood flow.
It is also important to exclude the mechanical impact on the treated areas, that is, you can not touch them, injure.
Consequences of Mesotherapy
After the procedure, the appearance of negative consequences is possible, most of which completely disappear after a while:
- Point bruising, hematomas. Their formation is characteristic if the client has vessels with increased fragility. Typically, these problems disappear within three to seven days after the end of the session.
- Redness and irritation. There is no cause for concern if these symptoms disappear within a few hours. Otherwise, it is necessary to consult a doctor, as this may indicate damage to the skin or the manifestation of an allergic reaction.
- Tissue necrosis. Failure to comply with the rules of drug administration, the use of low-quality compounds can lead to the most serious consequences, which are called necrosis or tissue death.
To eliminate the consequences, it is recommended to contact only highly qualified specialists in the field of cosmetology.
What can not be done after the session
In order to avoid complications after mesotherapy, you should follow the doctor's recommendations and adhere to the rules. The rapid recovery of facial skin after procedures depends on this:
- To be in direct sunlight for a long time.
- For some time, stop going to the fitness center, gym and solarium.
- In the period while the skin is restored, you need to take care of it very carefully. It is advisable not to start using new cosmetics, to refrain from peeling, scrubbing and other active procedures.
- You should also pay attention to the diet: consumed food and drinks. Caffeine, alcohol, salty, spicy and fatty foods are not recommended.
Watch the video: face mesotherapy, cure acne, get rid of acne
Mesotherapy is an effective and relatively safe technique by which you can get rid of existing imperfections and normalize the condition of the skin. To get a clear idea of how the procedure is carried out, what are its nuances and features, it is recommended to familiarize yourself with the video below.
How fast is the effect of the anti-aging procedure and how much is enough
It is important to know what drugs were administered, the age of the patient and the condition of the skin of the face. The “mesococktail" usually includes complexes of vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, homeopathic remedies, biostimulants.
Minor improvements can be seen within a few hours. However, hematomas and bruises also appear, which disappear after a few days. An obvious result is noticeable after 2 to 3 procedures. Next, you need to take a break of 10-14 days, so that the skin is completely restored, swelling, bruises and bruises go away.
At first, the results are not fully visible, because initially the effect of the drugs is aimed at changes in the epidermal cells, healing and rejuvenation. It is problematic to see external improvements in the early days due to the presence of swelling and hematomas.
How long does the effect last and last
Depending on the problems resolved with the help of mesotherapy, the duration may be different. In any case, for 6 months the result will be stable:
- Injections into the area of the lips - from six months to a year.
- After processing any area of the face - about six months, rarely the result is saved up to a year.
Common negative manifestations after mesotherapy
They will certainly be, since this procedure applies not only to cosmetic, but also medical. This is a full-fledged “invasion” of the epidermis and, accordingly, there will be a reaction. What will have to face during the recovery period:
- Swelling, redness and peeling of the skin. This is an absolutely normal reaction to the introduction of drugs and the beginning of healing and corrective processes.
- Bruises and bruises can be of several types - spilled and in the form of small dots. This happens because the doctor does blind piercing and cannot see the entire network of blood vessels.
- Gel displacement. Occurs for several reasons. Sometimes too much of the drug is administered or the composition is not quite that required by this patient. In addition, it is forbidden to touch, rub the place where the punctures were made. It is not recommended to violate the rule.
The method works by introducing a special composition under the skin, which consists of useful trace elements and substances that the skin needs to recover. Injections are carried out to a depth of 4 mm. For such purposes, syringes in the form of pistols are usually used.
The solution can be entered manually. The solution penetrates under the epidermis and begins to positively affect its cells. In this case, mechanical stimulation of nerve endings and biologically active points also occurs, which affects the state of the whole organism. As a rule, for mesotherapy, cocktails of several substances are used to obtain the maximum effect.
Her Majesty Mesotherapy
Mesotherapy is one of the effective and painless skin rejuvenation procedures. It is often called beauty injections, because, in fact, the way it is. During the procedure, microscopic doses of special beneficial substances that promote skin rejuvenation and improve its condition are introduced under the skin in problem areas of the face.
Another plus of this procedure is its painlessness. Many clients, sharing their feedback on such rejuvenation, say that mesotherapy feels similar to other surface treatment techniques, but much more effective. After all, all useful substances, biologically active preparations, vitamins necessary for the skin get exactly at the address - in the epidermis. Due to this introduction of active substances directly “to the destination”, the result is achieved as quickly as possible. The skin is restored from the inside, it becomes healthy, more toned. The effect obtained remains for several months.
Beauty injections are similar to reflexology, in which the active zones and points responsible for skin rejuvenation are irritated.
After classical face mesotherapy, injection marks may remain for several days. Therefore, if you have important events planned, refuse the injection method of drug administration.
When is mesotherapy needed?
Mesotherapy helps in solving many skin problems. Feel free to go to the beautician if:
- You have been in climatically adverse conditions for a long time,
- you have decreased facial muscle tone,
- lethargy of the skin is observed,
- signs of aging, wrinkles,
- the skin has lost its former elasticity and firmness.
Indications for the mesotherapy procedure are also:
- the presence of a second chin,
- seborrheic dermatitis,
- nasolabial folds
- skin creases
- excessive pigmentation
- dark circles under the eyes,
- swelling under the eyes
- excessive pallor of the skin.
Contraindications to mesotherapy
Despite the wide range of problems that mesotherapy solves, it has a number of contraindications that are not recommended for such procedures.
Do not resort to mesotherapy in case of:
- needle fear
- vascular pathologies
- bleeding disorders,
- chronic renal failure
- gallstone disease
- oncological diseases.
High blood pressure, reduced immunity, the presence of a pacemaker are also contraindications for mesotherapy.
What is mesotherapy?
What is facial mesotherapy? How is it carried out?
Mesotherapy is an injection technique for introducing vitamins, enzymes, hormones and plant extracts under the skin to rejuvenate and tone the skin, as well as to remove excess fat.
For this, the doctor uses a syringe with a thin needle. There are other methods of drug administration (we will talk about them a little later).
Why can not I use the product externally? Why inject injections? The fact is that the effect after injection is much greater than after external use.
If you use creams, masks, then it will not be possible to fully reveal the effect of the components, since they are not able to penetrate well through the skin.
Injections can overcome this barrier and deliver the necessary substances to the deeper layers of the skin.
For injections, drugs are used, which include hyaluronic acid, collagen, etc. These substances are in the human body, but over the years they begin to be missed.
And injections of mesotherapy will help eliminate this deficiency. This leads to the fact that wrinkles are smoothed out, the skin becomes elastic, and the contour improves.
Quite often, other auxiliary components are included in the composition of the preparations. It can be vitamins (vitamin cocktails for the face), essential trace elements. As a result, mesotherapy becomes an even more effective procedure.
Plastic Surgeon Barry Weintraub
This method is not only intended to rejuvenate the face, it is used to improve the condition of the hair and body. To achieve the desired effect, you need to carry out several procedures.
For this, you may need 4-10 sessions, between which should take about a week. The number of procedures is selected, taking into account the individual characteristics of the patient.
Before any primary mesotherapy, it is necessary to do an allergotest. To do this, a small needle puncture is made on the skin of the forearm, the result is evaluated by the reaction of the skin to the applied preparation. The presence of allergies will show redness, swelling, etc.
TOP 4 popular remedies
The most popular drugs for mesotherapy are distinguished:
- DMAE 1% or 3%. It provides a small lifting. The first option is used in the lower eyelids. With it, you can correct expressed bags under the eyes.
- GLUTA (600, 1200). The drug provides a pronounced whitening effect. It is especially often used for age-related pigmentation of the hands.
- Wit S. Designed to treat acne, whitening.
- Hyaluronic acid. In mesotherapy, from 1% to 3.5% is used. It is used to correct small wrinkles, moisturize, a small whitening effect.
- Mesotherapy is an effective procedure that helps not only rejuvenate a person in middle age, but also fight against problems such as acne, acne, scars and scars, early aging, oily skin and enlarged pores.
- To achieve the desired result, you should talk with a dermatologist and determine how many sessions are needed.
- It is necessary to carefully select the composition of the drugs. If vitamins, amino acids, that is, complexes, enter, then an allergic reaction is possible, up to anaphylactic shock. At the first consultation, the doctor must tell about all the ailments and characteristics of the body. We also recommend that you familiarize yourself with mesotherapy with Dermaheal in this material.
See daily collections of the best cosmetics
Who should think about the procedure?
What is mesotherapy and what does it give? This question has arisen in many women.
Mesotherapy is allowed at different ages. With its help, young girls can improve the shade of the skin of the face, reduce acne.
If the woman’s age is about 30 years, then the procedure will help moisturize the skin, make a better tone, get rid of bumps, and eliminate wrinkles. Mesotherapy is becoming a preventative measure against aging.
If deep wrinkles are present on the skin, the procedure will not help to completely get rid of them, it will only reduce them. In addition, with the help of mesotherapy, you can improve the oval of the face even in adulthood.
Often people think that mesotherapy is the introduction of hyaluronic acid under the skin. But this procedure is called biorevitalization. And for mesotherapy, whole cocktails are used. In addition to hyaluron, other components are included in the preparations.
Plastic surgeon Gave Patel
This rejuvenation is recommended for specific indications.
- there are deep wrinkles
- you need to adjust the oval of the face,
- there are acne, scars, strong pigmentation, stretch marks that appear after a sharp weight loss or bearing a fetus,
- the patient suffers from rosacea, cellulitis,
- hair fall out,
- it is necessary to shorten the rehabilitation period after plastic surgery or various procedures.
Going to face mesotherapy, you need to understand that there is a risk of side effects. After the procedure, you may encounter:
- redness of the injection site,
- penetration of infection.
Local anesthesia is often used, so the procedure is easily tolerated by patients.
Plastic Surgeon Peter Butler
To reduce the risk of such unpleasant phenomena, it is recommended after mesotherapy:
- do not conduct any other cosmetic sessions,
- do not use decorative cosmetics for about 12 hours,
- reduce the load, abandon active sports for several days.
- a couple of days do not go to the solarium, bath.
There is not one drug that is used for mesotherapy. But he is selected by the doctor, taking into account the individual characteristics of the patient.
Other methods of mesotherapy
Not all people decide on injections. But what should they do if they also want to appreciate the benefits of mesotherapy. Do not despair, as there are some other methods of delivering drugs deep into the skin.
The fact is that there is also non-injection face mesotherapy, but what is it?
When a similar procedure is performed, a person does not feel pain, and after it does not appear puffiness. Initially, the doctor applies a mesococktail to the skin.
After that, using a special apparatus, acts on it and makes it penetrate deep into. For this purpose, for example, laser or electromagnetic exposure is used.
Today, oxygen mesotherapy has earned great popularity. Also, electroporation is often used when electromagnetic waves are used.
Some people suffer from surface imperfections in the skin. In this case, it is worth paying attention to fractional mesotherapy. What it is?
For its implementation, microinjections are used. Thin needles pass through the desired zone. The result is about 800-900 punctures in one minute.
This helps launch recovery processes. Cells begin to migrate, leaving for damaged areas. As a result, smoothness is added to the skin.
Mesotherapy can be carried out at home using mesococktails and mesoscooters.
The cocktail is applied to cleansed skin and massaged in a mesoscooter at the application site. At the end of the procedure, the skin can be treated with a cotton swab dipped in a chlorhexidine solution.
Mesotherapy is not only performed on the face. It is also intended to eliminate defects on the body. Beauticians advise you to think about the procedure, following certain goals.
- you need to eliminate cellulite, excess fat, skin diseases,
- there is pigmentation, facial wrinkles with different depths,
- there are stretch marks, scars, a rash on the body, an inflammatory process,
- vascular diseases are detected when the vessels dilate, spider veins, varicose veins, rosacea appear, etc.,
- the skin needs to be restored after various cosmetic procedures.
Mesotherapy helps to eliminate toxins and toxins, improve blood circulation. The effect after such a procedure is much better than even the most stringent diets, if you need to eliminate cellulite formed on the buttocks or hips.
Many women want to improve their body contours, but even hard training does not bring the desired result.
Do not torture yourself, it is recommended to go for mesotherapy, which will help eliminate problems by providing a lifting effect.
Mesotherapy is the only cosmetological method for eliminating fat in the abdomen in males.
Plastic Surgeon Joseph Fata
A similar procedure can be performed manually or using the apparatus. The first option involves the introduction of drugs using injections.
In the second case, special devices are used. Before the procedure, the doctor will conduct an examination to determine the right cocktail. For this, the age and desire of the person are also taken into account.
Will this manipulation help eliminate minor scars?
My husband has huge complexes regarding baldness, as hair falls out in the back of the head. Learned about the mesotherapy procedure. Will it help in our situation?
After childbirth, I encountered the problem of increased hair loss. Is it possible to improve the situation through mesotherapy?
It may seem strange to someone, but there is mesotherapy for hair. What it is? This is such a procedure by which active agents are delivered to the subcutaneous layer in the head region using injections. She began to be held recently, but she already managed to get her fans.
The composition of the preparations that are used includes various vitamins and important substances that help restore thinning hairs. It will also be relevant after childbirth.
Patient reviews confirm the high effectiveness of this technique. In addition, you can improve the condition of your hair without resorting to operations. This procedure is almost painless.
The doctor should determine which drug will be used. The fact is that not all of them have the same effect.
The ideal course consists of 10-12 sessions.
Plastic Surgeon Peter Butler
Before the procedure itself, it is necessary to undergo an examination in order to exclude contraindications and find out the necessary information.
The doctor also examines the patient, trying to determine the causes of hair problems. This will help to prescribe the right treatment.
How is the procedure going (step by step)?
Many people are scared by the word "mesotherapy", because the use of injections is associated with painful sensations.
But this procedure is almost painless, so do not worry. In an extreme case, for patients who are afraid of pain, local painkillers can be used.
Initially, the patient sits down in a chair, then his head is treated with a special solution, which is based on alcohol. Such manipulations will also help minimize pain.
For the procedure, syringes with thin needles are used, which are injected a couple of millimeters. Further, minor dosages of the drug are delivered to the skin.
Mesotherapy fights hair loss, provokes stimulation of growth, improvement of structure. After it, hairs are strengthened, blood microcirculation improves. The doctor needs about 30-40 minutes for injections.
During the session, you can feel a burning sensation. In rare cases, there are minor painful sensations that can be removed with painkillers.
After mesotherapy, discomfort may be felt. There were cases when people complained of bruising, redness. But such undesirable consequences disappear after a couple of days.
There are some contraindications to consider.
- there are failures in hair growth,
- itching is felt, dandruff is visible, ringworm is detected,
- hair falls out strongly, baldness appears,
- brittleness increased, dryness is present, the ends are split,
- gray hair occurs early.
The popularity of mesotherapy does not fade away. During the session, the doctor introduces a variety of useful substances in order to improve the condition of the skin, to combat the signs of aging. The introduction takes place in the skin layer - in the dermis. A thin needle is used. Even if you use expensive creams, you will not be able to achieve such an effect as with the help of mesotherapy.
Often, they say about mesotherapy that this is a cosmetological manipulation of the introduction of hyaluronic acid. But this is a little erroneous opinion. The fact is that the doctor uses whole cocktails. Mesotherapy for hair has proven particularly good. She really can help get rid of baldness.
Mesotherapy is becoming more and more popular every day. With its help, you can solve many problems associated not only with the face, but also with the body, hair. The main thing is to go to a highly qualified doctor so as not to run into trouble.
The name “injection” therapy itself suggests that “beauty injections” are performed with thin needles (manual or hardware method). With the manual introduction of the drug, it becomes possible to carry out the procedure in sensitive and inaccessible areas, the product is economically consumed. The disadvantage of this procedure is the duration of the session and pain.
With hardware mesotherapy, drugs are injected subcutaneously with a special injector (gun) with many mesotherapy needles. The procedure is performed both in manual and in automatic mode. When using this method, the rejuvenation session is significantly reduced in time, pain is reduced.
On the face
Since this type of injection is designed to solve many problems with the skin and face shape, the list of indications for its implementation is very extensive. The most common abnormalities that mesotherapy removes:
- Local obesity (deposits on the face that do not go away when losing weight of the whole body), for example, the second chin.
- Scars, rosacea and pigmentation.
- Dermatological diseases.
- Age-related skin changes (wrinkles, changes in facial contours).
- Nasolabial folds.
- Acne and post-acne.
- Skin creases.
- Dark circles under the eyes.
- Vascular lesions on the skin.
- Unhealthy complexion and lethargy.
- Acne and more.
After mesotherapy, the patient receives the following results, depending on what problems he or she came to the beautician:
- Elastic and elastic skin.
- Narrowed pores, if they were previously expanded.
- A clear oval face without sagging and a second chin.
- Smoothed facial and age wrinkles. Prevention of wrinkle formation.
- The disappeared pigment spots, acne marks.
- Pale scars, spider veins, and scars.
- Moisturized skin if it was previously dry. If there was oily skin, excess subcutaneous fat is removed.
- Disappeared acne.
- Healthy and natural complexion.
You can read more about facial mesotherapy here, and here you can find out if mesotherapy helps against acne, edema and wrinkles.
On the body
The main indications for mesotherapy in certain areas of the body are:
Several injection procedures and as a result a person gets the following effect:
- More slender body. Excess fat will go away from problem areas (read about mesotherapy for weight loss here).
- Elastic, elastic skin of a healthy color.
- Hips and buttocks without cellulite (it will go away gradually, not immediately).
- Pale and less noticeable scars, age spots and stretch marks.
- More hydrated skin.
If the goal of body mesotherapy is to lose weight, the patient needs to switch to proper nutrition in order to maintain the effect.
We suggest that you learn more about mesotherapy of the hips, buttocks and chest from this article, and here we talked about mesotherapy of the body in general.
On the hair
Mesotherapy is considered an effective method for solving problems with scalp hair.. It is prescribed in the following cases:
- A small amount of hair on the head due to stress, frequent staining, hormonal imbalances, strict diets and the use of ironing and hair dryer.
- Baldness of varying degrees.
- Fragile and thin hair.
- Split ends.
- Dandruff and itching of the scalp.
- The effects of ringworm.
- Premature gray hair.
- Disturbed work of the sebaceous glands (hair quickly becomes dirty or if, on the contrary, they are very dry).
- Preparation for transplantation for the prevention of hair loss and and deterioration of hair condition.
Injections will gradually solve these problems. Depending on the purpose of the procedure, the effect will be as follows:
- Active growth of new hair rods.
- Shiny, smooth, strong and lively hair.
- Scalp without dandruff.
- Stopping the growth of gray hair.
You can learn more about nuances of hair mesotherapy here, but in this article we examined preparations for hair mesotherapy.
Before and after photos
Below you can see photos taken immediately after the procedure.
How long does the effect last?
On average, the result obtained from the first set of procedures lasts for 6-8 months. If the case was not very running, the effect may persist for 10 months. In the case of body mesotherapy (when the patient got rid of cellulite and excess weight), the effect can last for a very long time if the patient leads a healthy lifestyle: eat right, exercise. Without observing this condition, extra pounds and cellulite will quickly return.
How often can you do it?
Mesotherapy complex usually includes several sessions. Their number is determined depending on the problem that needs to be solved, and the degree of neglect.
After the very first intensive course of procedures, you can go to single sessions every three months to maintain the effect.
Problems with curls
Hair loss and brittleness is often, but not always, caused by a lack of trace elements in the body, so mesotherapy cannot be considered a universal solution to all hair problems. Adding nutrients does not eliminate the loss in the following conditions:
- androgenetic hair loss, caused by hormonal imbalance and heredity,
- hair loss in women after childbirth (this is a natural phenomenon),
- poor hair quality caused by pathology of the thyroid gland or other organ,
- loss due to certain medications.
In these cases, it is not recommended to do mesotherapy, as it simply will not make sense: it will not give the desired result. To get rid of hair problems, you first need to undergo a special diagnosis from a trichologist, which will determine the quality of the skin, hair and the very cause of the loss. The elimination of the problem lies not in the activation of hair growth, but in the treatment of the disease that caused their loss.
This procedure will not work for those who are looking for a "magic wand" that saves from all the extra pounds that have been gained over the years. If a person believes that he can continue to lead an unhealthy lifestyle, he does not make sense to go on mesotherapy.
You need to understand that mesotherapy is just an additional method that helps to remove defects to some extent and tighten the skin. In terms of losing weight you need an integrated approach. In particular, the most important thing is to follow a proper diet and exercise. If a person does not want to lead a healthy lifestyle, in principle, mesotherapy alone will not help him.
What can be the complications?
Bruising. Only 5% of patients who did not follow the rules after the procedure mentioned by the beautician are observed.
Allergic reactions of both delayed and immediate type. The specialist who makes the solution and carries out the procedure is to blame for this, since he must find out from the client what it is allergic to before it is performed.
Erythema (redness caused by vasodilation).
The manifestation of the drug under the skin.
Granulomas, hematomas and fibrosis.
However, complications and side effects need not be confused. The latter can be considered the “victim” that the patient brings for the purpose of rejuvenation. The following side effects usually go away within a week.:
- swelling of the face
- microhematomas at the place where the solution was injected.
Mesotherapy is effective both for dumping excess ballast in the form of local fat deposits, and for rejuvenating the face and activating hair growth. After the procedure, all patients experience side effects in the form of bruises and swelling. However, this is a payment for the advantages that the method provides.
Non-invasive (needleless) mesotherapy
An alternative to the classic “beauty injections” is non-injection mesotherapy, in which anti-aging drugs get under the skin without a needle.
Non-invasive procedures include:
- laser mesotherapy,
- oxygen mesotherapy,
With laser therapy, the drug is injected under the skin under the influence of laser radiation.
When using oxygen mesotherapy, a rejuvenating cocktail is introduced by oxygen pressure, which, moreover, accelerates the metabolism and stimulates blood circulation.
Galvanic current for subcutaneous administration of anti-aging drugs is used in ionomesotherapy.
Cryomesotherapy is one of the newest types of mesotherapy, in which the anti-aging effect is achieved due to the three components of the current, cold and beauty cocktail.
Non-invasive mesotherapy has several advantages:
- painlessness of the procedure
- the session lasts up to 30 minutes,
- no rehabilitation period required
- the administered drug is evenly distributed under the skin.
All existing types of mesotherapy have their disadvantages and advantages. It is rather difficult to decide which method it will stop without consulting a specialist. Indeed, before choosing the most suitable procedure, it is necessary to take into account a number of factors (including the pain threshold, the tendency of the skin to external stimuli) and determine which problem mesotherapy should solve.
The effect of the procedure depends on the method of administration of the drug and the composition of the anti-aging cocktail. Most often, mesotherapy uses subcutaneous administration of hyaluronic acid. It binds water molecules, due to which the perfection of the shape of the face is preserved.
During mesotherapy, a specialist uses a thin needle to inject various preparations under the skin that promote rejuvenation and restoration of skin cells. All used tools in their composition, effect and origin are divided into several groups:
- synthesized preparations
- extracts of plants and herbs,
- preparations based on animal products,
- vitamins, minerals,
- organic acids
Synthesized products are obtained artificially. These include hyaluronic acid, which has gained its popularity for its ability to retain moisture.
Preparations based on herbs and plants are safe and very effective. But before using them, you need to find out if the client is allergic to these plants.
Elastin and collagen are made on the basis of animal products; these are the main “fighters” for youth and elasticity of the skin.
The use of vitamins in mesotherapy enhances the antioxidant effects of the skin and significantly improves complexion.
The use of minerals and salts is popular in “beauty injections”. They are selected individually for each client.
Organic pyruvic and glycolic acids provide a peeling effect and accelerate the process of cell regeneration.
In some cases, medications are added to the vitamin anti-aging cocktail, if indicated.
Limitations after Mesotherapy
Mesotherapy, like any procedure, requires compliance with certain rules.
So, on the day of the "beauty session" you can not conduct other cosmetic procedures.
During the first days after mesotherapy, do not apply decorative cosmetics and creams on the face. Allow your skin to rest and recover.
After conducting mesotherapy for a few days, refrain from visiting the bath, sauna, solarium. Do not massage your face. Give up on sports for a while.
Unfortunately, salon procedures of mesotherapy are not always affordable (on average, one rejuvenation session ranges from 3,000 to 10,000 rubles), so funds for conducting mesotherapy at home are becoming increasingly popular. It is enough to purchase a special device - a mesoscooter.
Massaging your face with such a massager with cream or serum previously applied to it, you can achieve a deeper penetration of its components into the skin. True, home mesotherapy is not as effective as a salon procedure, but the result will still be noticeable. The main thing in achieving the effect is the regularity of the massage.